Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years (66081 Views)

Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years / Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) / Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by skukimania(f): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2019
Is there any hope of him getting out of the coma? They should bask those that made the mistake. That's way too long now! What kind of mistake can induce such a long term coma?
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by AreaFada2: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2019
tspouse:
who offend you sis

Why are you so sawage??
Maybe her first name Na Tiwa. grin cheesy

But truth be told any woman or man of any colour can become your angel in need. We cannot dismiss anyone.

Also only a small percentage of whites would do it. For various reasons including moving on, not knowing if he can feel pain still or may just consider the situation as suffering the guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by tfelicityk(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2019
God is Great...
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by ednut1(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. Being married to you lots, is akin to nursing a man on life support na. You don't have to wait for years. It starts immediately she says "I DO"

I am surprised this dude is still alive though.

Nobody should show me this kind love. 37fcking years? For what? Please allow me rest and bury me! Find a way to immortalise me, but allow me rest please!
i go catch u one day to flog
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
37 years? Why not take him to Synagogue
synagogue?
Of course it won't work na because this case can't be staged.
Hahahaahahha grin grin
Bros you dull o

8 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by womenareapes: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2019
phenzy:
Jean Adams, a French footballer, has been in coma for 37years- due to a mistake his doctor made while putting him to sleep for a surgery to repair a torn ligament.

His wife Bernadette, who he married in 1969 still stays by his bed till today.

A story of love, pain and of tears. I ran into the story this morning- and it really just broke my heart.

The wife tends for him, look after him, feed him and with the help of nurses and physiotherapists who come everyday- she’s able to bathe him and provide 24hours a day care.

The interesting but sad part to this story is the said doctor and his colleague only went to jail for a month and was fined about 815 dollars.
That’s all.

For an error that has cost a man his entire life, cost his family a father and a husband and cost the world a great athlete.
We will never know of true love- if things always work out and nothing tests our resolve.

Love is an action word.
Love is not just roses and vacations.
Love is basically giving up yourself and your life, if need be, for someone else.

That woman is a gem �
And will always be.

Source: https://twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1178237251337236480?s=19

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Pierre_Adams
if it is a Nigeria woman, she would have left this man long ago undecided

marry a NAIJA WOMEN at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Why the prayer dey vex you like this? Is he or the woman related to you?

The dude doesn’t believe in God and It’s like he has decided to attack anyone who believes by insulting and attacking their faith and belief choice....weda God exists or not....his hatred and bitterness has made forget he’s attacking and disrespecting his fellow man....and that’s our major problem in this world, “tolerance”.

once we don’t believe what our Fellow man has faith in, we feel have the moral justification to disrespect, attack, hurt him verbally, emotionally or physically

humans keep forgetting we are first human before any other thing

3 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by orunmila144: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2019
hmm
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Zinny25(f): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2019
did he grow old I'm just wondering
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by hisexcellency34: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2019
Ode oshi....you don't know a joke

Logobenz:
synagogue?
Of course it won't work na because this case can't be staged.
Hahahaahahha grin grin
Bros you dull o
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by orunmila144: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2019
senegalese dude
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by BlackHummer(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2019
sinaj:
Just wondering if he will get old or remain young since he is uconscious

This is actually a very dumb thing to say.

Chai!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by hopefulLandlord: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2019
Paulo3ree:
Am a bit stunned now, hmm. Can I get in contact with you, please.
you wan kill our MJbolt?

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Ode oshi....you don't know a joke

grin
Hahaha,I thought you were serious.
Sorry mate.

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2019
1StopRudeness:

The dude doesn’t believe in God and It’s like he has decided to attack anyone who believes by insulting and attacking their faith and belief choice....weda God exists or not....his hatred and bitterness has made forget he’s attacking and disrespecting his fellow man....and that’s our major problem in this world, “tolerance”.

once we don’t believe what our Fellow man has faith in, we feel have the moral justification to disrespect, attack, hurt him verbally, emotionally or physically

humans keep forgetting we are first human before any other thing
... I don't even have his time. He is free to believe in what ever thing he chooses.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2019
Please, this is where euthanasia comes in handy.

Why keep the man in such a state for almost 4 decades. Feels like torture to me.

I think I should appoint a family member who would take such a decision for me if I ever end up in such a situation. Rubbish!
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by tiger28: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2019
Oyinbo/Akata love .......the best love you can EVER get ONCE they are in love with you. Not the African "I love you" the same day you met

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by ScienceGboy: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2019
Please what is the name of that drug

I need it give it to someone that ve been disturbing me ��
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by sylve11: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2019
@ op, this is really sad.... sad cool
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Mummymahdi(f): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2019
women have done that several times and that's what a man cannot do, morethan 1year sickness, he gat his new wife take u back to ur parents, the kind and wonderful ones will take new wife but will cont to check on u and may b pay ur bills.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2019
Fidelismaria:
End his misery and suffering

No need keeping him alive that long

Just cut off his oxygen supply and let the dude rest in peace
dat's the honest truth bro. No need keeping n suffering a man DAT long, mehn dis man has been in coma before I was born n I'm done with school n married, bros is still in coma, oh Lord I can't , I can't oh Lord!

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by UgoManchester(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2019
Epitome of true. If na Naija Women of nowadays, they would have abandoned the man . God bless with this kind woman
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by chrysophem(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2019
@seun & @lalastical where is my FTC money o
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2019
Mummymahdi:
women have done that several times and that's what a man cannot do, morethan 1year sickness, he gat his new wife take u back to ur parents, the kind and wonderful ones will take new wife but will cont to check on u and may b pay ur bills.
Wats dis imp saying?? Yaba left behold ur diligent student.

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Neddyogu(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2019
White woman stood by a comatose black dude for 37years? As racist as the French? Big wow!

3 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by popcykaylah(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2019
If na our naija girls .. dem go don go remarry...

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by UgoManchester(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
the same blessings and favour should help this man after 37 years.

#UselessPrayers

[s][/s]
Why cancelling this wonderful comment? Is it sign of foolishness or depression
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2019
ngwababe:

Why would you want to be a burden to some one else? Can you still pray same prayer if its the other way round? Nobody wants to be a burden, just pray never to be a burden dear, just tell God to take your life peacefully and let people around you have a rest.
Amen!
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Mummymahdi(f): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2019
womenareapes:
if it is a Nigeria woman, she would have left this man long ago undecided

marry a NAIJA WOMEN at your own risk

that's not true, I have aunt that is staying with her paralysed husband for up to 19 to 20years now, and i know many situations like this especially in the north. is men that quickly marry if wife is sick and u will be taken back to parents

7 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Lugianostar(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2019
What a sacrifice i must say!!!

Not all women can do these for their unconcious husband..!

God will revive him in the quickening name of Jesus Amen.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Khaleell001(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2019
skywalker240:
Hope she aint collecting dickz all those years sha,

na question oo
I don't need to look any further to find a perfect example of an idiot.

You think everyone is sexually irresponsible like you hordes.

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years by Khaleell001(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
the same blessings and favour should help this man after 37 years.

#UselessPrayers

[s][/s]

is it not stupidity to talk about what (God) does exist according to you.

Sometimes I feel atheist need more help for their grand delusion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work / Isaac Promise Buried With No Representative From NFF / Cameroon Accuse FIFA Of Racism Over VAR - Players Cry At Half-time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.