Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) (29308 Views)

Lagos Police Arrests 3 Robbery Suspects, Recover Loot (Pictures) / Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by mozona(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
i hope they learn from this....

but they will neva
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by chinedumoooo: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Good omen from the citizens of benue state and the state police.
There is a jingle that often says police is our friend and also says if you see something say something.
The law enforcement agencies are not omnipresence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by NkitaAla: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:
Suspects...
[/s]
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jayslicky:
Jungle justice doesn't pay, please we should stop acting like babarians.
If you kill the suspects out of provocation, you are the same thing as they.

Crime doesn't pay as well.
Pray u don't be a victim of those guys. They have no mercy for anybody. I was once a victim. The gun was pointed at me, I left with no other option than to surrender all my belongings.
They deserve for jungle justice because we don't have a system that would give u justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Olusholar24(m): 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
successmatters:
Supposing, just supposing if these guys are innocent?

Some boys went to beat up a boy in another town who had beaten up their sister in school, the boy they came to beat raised an alarm and community boys gathered, they were quickly framed as armed robbers and the whole crown took turns beating the shittu out of him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Richdad50(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Funny looking boy
LINTUNE:
you've got a problem angry
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kyase(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I could bet with my balls..these guys may not be armed rubbers...Benue people are the most useless people on earth...especially the TIVs..this same thing nearly happened to me during my NYSC days..God purnish those people...useless set of unexposed eediootss...I hate that state and its indigenes with everything in me.....
you sure say you finish school?

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
successmatters:

Some boys went to beat up a boy in another town who had beaten up their sister in school, the boy they came to beat raised an alarm and community boys gathered, they were quickly framed as armed robbers and the whole crown took turns beating the shittu out of him.
So who is innocent in your story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Drbolie(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=Kenturkey048 post=82685026][b]I could bet with my balls..these guys may not be armed rubbers...Benue people are the most useless people on earth...especially the TIVs..this same thing nearly happened to me during my NYSC days..God purnish those people...useless set of unexposed eediootss...I hate that state and its indigenes with everything in me.....

We hate you more nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kyase:
you sure say you finish school?
I expected this....bye bye...
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=Drbolie post=82685999][/quote]shey una be people niii?rubbish state...
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Necxs: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I could bet with my balls..these guys may not be armed rubbers...Benue people are the most useless people on earth...especially the TIVs..this same thing nearly happened to me during my NYSC days..God purnish those people...useless set of unexposed eediootss...I hate that state and its indigenes with everything in me.....
Bro, i agree with you totally, i am a witness of their nonsense character

2 Likes

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by MedicH: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lol Nigerian yoots. The first Picture de funny.
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by AlphaT1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jayslicky:
Jungle justice doesn't pay, please we should stop acting like babarians.
If you kill the suspects out of provocation, you are the same thing as they.

Crime doesn't pay as well.
If you come from that community in question-Ushongo, you will do same to those suspects! The community is angry! These criminals have killed and burried many of their kinsmen...as in ur sister or brother go just disappear, dem no go see am...only for a cave to be discovered last week, where they bury victims...18 bodies were exhumed....Many people have fled the area for fear of being killed......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by SOFTENGR: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
successmatters:

If this was done to my relation, it's better the whole community relocate asap, because headlines would be made, even BH go learn work that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
End of the road to those Tiv demons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Neddstark: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
successmatters:

Emmm if you want to beat up someone, dont go armed. Even me go paint them armed robbers immediately. Aluu comes into mind. Those boys would have been graduates by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Alanpoza007: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Shut up.. Perhaps you have criminal tendencies.
I served in same Tivland over 10 years ago and the locals still kept in touch with me till this day praying for me and wishing I married one of their daughters. I cherish my experience there so much. They treated me like a king cos I knew my place, respected their culture, could speak their language, mentored the promising young ones that are doing very well today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Adukpe19(m): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=successmatters post=82681283]Supposing, just supposing if these guys are innocent?

And supposing they are not innocent, What happens?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:

Keep quite, you hate people including the ones you don't know with everything in you. What's in you that you even hate with?

1 Like

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Hapinex01: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Well i comment my reserve, there mate dey work to get money. I no support waiting dey do dem shaa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Patrickker(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Who is this one again? While your kind are trying a lot to keep quiet just to look intelligent, you are here hating and spewing trash. Your hate may kill you one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Rebuke: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Even the presence of the armed police men couldn't deter the mob from the attack.

Nigerians are angry! Stay away from crime bcus if yhu are caught by these angry Nigerians - yhu may not leave to tell the story.

One day, the people will rise like this and take on their oppressors......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by zimakod(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
hmm. I can not comment
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:

You're just a stupid ethnic bigot. I blame the lunatic who impregnated the dyke that gave birth to you.
See this village mgbeke talking of exposure. Ewu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

You're just a stupid ethnic bigot. I blame the lunatic who impregnated the dyke that gave birth to you.
See this village mgbeke talking of exposure. Ewu.
I agree sir...but I dont talk my own. The most foolish people on earth ,,are Tiv people..gosshh..devilish and local foooollllls...
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Patrickker:
Who is this one again? While your kind are trying a lot to keep quiet just to look intelligent, you are here hating and spewing trash. Your hate may kill you one day.
I gree sir ...but go say this trash to your kindred...I only pray you go through what I went through in the hands of those local fooolsss....
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Keep quite, you hate people including the ones you don't know with everything in you. What's in you that you even hate with?
chairman I don talk my own...I hate them with the only thing in me.
.my blood....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards / Female Ex-convict Breaks Into Home To Steal Panties And Bras In Ogun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.