Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) (29307 Views)

Lagos Police Arrests 3 Robbery Suspects, Recover Loot (Pictures) / Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Shut up.. Perhaps you have criminal tendencies.
I served in same Tivland over 10 years ago and the locals still kept in touch with me till this day praying for me and wishing I married one of their daughters. I cherish my experience there so much. They treated me like a king cos I knew my place, respected their culture, could speak their language, mentored the promising young ones that are doing very well today.
criminal tendencieswhat do you mean by criminal tendencies??or you just feel like writing what you yourself can't comprehend ...
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Necxs:

Bro, i agree with you totally, i am a witness of their nonsense character
leave those fools wey no know wetin I go through for those people hands for no reason...those ones wey dey quote me on nairaland,make dem just thank their stars say dem no dey live close to me..I for don retaliate ..rubbish.....stupid state with foolish indigenes....
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by George2164(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
successmatters:
people will never understand until they have a first hand experience, I was almost beaten to death when I was accused falsely of stealing, just because the accuser was an indegene of the area, after investigations, she was left unharmed.... Please don't rush into jungle justice.. Verify the facts on ground....and more importantly crime doesn't pay.
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Preetychina22(m): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
browse334:
Today is another day that the Lord has given us to reflect on our journey so far on earth. Everyday comes with its challenges: pursuit of daily bread, worries of life, successes, failures in life, etc.
As we ponder on these daily activities, it is important that we also reflect on where we want to be after these struggles in this world. And the Bible says, "...it is appointed for men to die once, but after this judgment" After life on earth comes eternity, and no one should miss life eternal in the kingdom of God. Jesus is the only way to the kingdom of God, and it is very important that we make Him the centre of our life.

I implore you to accept Jesus today as your personal Lord and saviour, and begin the journey to life eternal even while you are still alive on earth.
All these struggles on earth have expiring dates; at the time of death ends all the plans of an individual - all the struggles, all the certificates, all the titles, successes, failures, etc, and now begins the journey to eternity.
Accept JESUS today! He is waiting for you. No matter how your condition has been, He will welcome and keep you safe always, even when your journey ends on earth.
Make that decision today and your joy will be full.

Nonsense
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Phalumy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I could bet with my balls..these guys may not be armed rubbers...Benue people are the most useless people on earth...especially the TIVs..this same thing nearly happened to me during my NYSC days..God purnish those people...useless set of unexposed eediootss...I hate that state and its indigenes with everything in me.....
Bros, Tiv are the most peaceful people in Africa....... May be you met a wrong group of the ethnic group.......
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Phalumy:
Bros, Tiv are the most peaceful people in Africa....... May be you met a wrong group of the ethnic group.......
let's say where I lived ,the indigenes weren't peaceful..kaiiii,even if I get job of 1million,once its Benue,I go reject am...
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. What a pity
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Not at all. He made a lot of sense really. Thank you
Preetychina22:

Nonsense
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I agree sir...but I dont talk my own. The most foolish people on earth ,,are Tiv people..gosshh..devilish and local foooollllls...

Your opinion does not matter, you son of a badly dressed LovePeddler.
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
successmatters:
Supposing, just supposing if these guys are innocent?

Some boys went to beat up a boy in another town who had beaten up their sister in school, the boy they came to beat raised an alarm and community boys gathered, they were quickly framed as armed robbers and the whole crown took turns beating the shittu out of him.
if your gangs are planning a rubbery, have a rethink because mob will kill you in no time, anyone having sympathy for armed rubbers is also a rubber, jungle justice is the way forward. So the entire community who comb their hide out and the the police who joined them don't know what they are doing right? Or you can't read? Or you are a thief.
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Damibiz(m): 12:51am On Sep 30, 2019
Hahahaha young man,be careful of the kind of things you post online,the wall have ears,be warm..
Kenturkey048:
I could bet with my balls..these guys may not be armed rubbers...Benue people are the most useless people on earth...especially the TIVs..this same thing nearly happened to me during my NYSC days..God purnish those people...useless set of unexposed eediootss...I hate that state and its indigenes with everything in me.....
..nairaland is not faceless like you think
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ZaraGift: 4:20am On Sep 30, 2019
Dancing in the Glory of Monsters: The Collapse of the Congo and the Great War
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:37am On Sep 30, 2019
Damibiz:
Hahahaha young man,be careful of the kind of things you post online,the wall have ears,be warm....nairaland is not faceless like you think
young man,am I hiding myself??if you care,I can give you my address...
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Your opinion does not matter, you son of a badly dressed LovePeddler.
my opinion matters to me..I don't give a fu*ck about you and your clans..Benue state is the state with the most unexposed and foolish indigenes.,,,stupid people
...rubbishhhhh state.....
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2019
Kenturkey048:
young man,am I hiding myself??if you care,I can give you my address...my opinion matters to me..I don't give a fu*ck about you and your clans..Benue state is the state with the most unexposed and foolish indigenes.,,,stupid people
...rubbishhhhh state.....

What can you do? CAPS LOCK me to death? You're a big fool who should never have been conceived.
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 30, 2019
successmatters:
Supposing, just supposing if these guys are innocent?

Some boys went to beat up a boy in another town who had beaten up their sister in school, the boy they came to beat raised an alarm and community boys gathered, they were quickly framed as armed robbers and the whole crown took turns beating the shittu out of him.

Aluu four boys comes to mind..

Similar thing happened to those innocent boys who went to ask for their money with one bad guy in school to help them get the money from the guy owing them..

Naso this guys begin to shout thief

Mehn I weak since for this country
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2019
Serves them right, good and Instant judgement
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Preetychina22(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2019
luluosas:
Not at all. He made a lot of sense really. Thank you
Absolute nonsense.
Even the white man that brought Christianity to Africa has moved on...
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by zantkjack: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2019
God deliver the TIV people of this world. They should change the name TIV because it sound like thieve that is why they have so many thieves in their land. There was this story my uncle told me of some tiv people who traveled to the United Kingdom for study and they were looking for bank where to keep their pocket money and they ran into a white man and they asked the white man that they are tiv from Nigeria and that he should show them where bank is located. However the white man thought they mean they are thieves so he place a call to the metropolitan police and they got them arrested. It took the intervention of the ambassador before they were released. Honestly the TIV are hard working people but they done have elders and so nobody can talk to them and they listing. A son can tell his father kasha (get away from here) and that is why it is not easy to calm them down when they embark on violent act.
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

What can you do? CAPS LOCK me to death? You're a big fool who should never have been conceived.
thank you sir.....Benue remains the most stupid state with the most useless indigenes.,foolish and unexposed fellas....you can fu*ck off my mentions..
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2019
Kenturkey048:
thank you sir.....Benue remains the most stupid state with the most useless indigenes.,foolish and unexposed fellas....you can fu*ck off my mentions..

I would rather fvck the dyke that gave birth to you.
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by clovislouis(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Keep quite, you hate people including the ones you don't know with everything in you. What's in you that you even hate with?
seriously his may be right
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
Kenturkey048:
chairman I don talk my own...I hate them with the only thing in me.
.my blood....

You will still have a rethink, that's life.
Inside life
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
OdefaGirl:

You will still have a rethink, that's life.
Inside life
okay man....
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2019
You think so. Indeed, the gospel is foolishness to those who are perishing. May God save your soul today in Jesus name. Amen
Preetychina22:

Absolute nonsense.
Even the white man that brought Christianity to Africa has moved on...
Re: Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Phalumy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kenturkey048:
let's say where I lived ,the indigenes weren't peaceful..kaiiii,even if I get job of 1million,once its Benue,I go reject am...
Hahahahh...... Na Wao. Na so u hate us?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trader Shot Dead As Armed Robbery Gang Invade Phone Market In Ogun / Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.