Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners And Steve Jobs Of Apple Inc: 7 Similarities - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners And Steve Jobs Of Apple Inc: 7 Similarities (1305 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners And Steve Jobs Of Apple Inc: 7 Similarities by healthserve(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2019
ubcandid:

You should be asking yourself that. As it best suits you.

Thunder scatter your phone there nuisance.Don't go and meet who's responsible for your frustrations.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners And Steve Jobs Of Apple Inc: 7 Similarities by ubcandid(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2019
healthserve:

Thunder scatter your phone there nuisance.Don't go and meet who's responsible for your frustrations.

Thats the best your omelette Brian can think out. Retard!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners And Steve Jobs Of Apple Inc: 7 Similarities by healthserve(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2019
ubcandid:

Thats the best your omelette Brian can think out. Retard!!

You're dry. Get lost already. Waste of data. I have work to do. Vamus
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners And Steve Jobs Of Apple Inc: 7 Similarities by ubcandid(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2019
healthserve:

You're dry. Get lost already. Waste of data. I have work to do. Vamus

If you indeed HAD work to do. You wouldn't waste your time engaging in myopic ethnic attack for no just cause.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners And Steve Jobs Of Apple Inc: 7 Similarities by healthserve(m): 11:49am On Sep 30, 2019
ubcandid:

If you indeed HAD work to do. You wouldn't waste your time engaging in myopic ethnic attack for no just cause.

Oga keep your mental sickness out of my life. The Op posted four points when he created his thread and stopped there. I then asked for the fifth. Since then you've been on my case. Show me where and who I attacked Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba?

Did I address any clergy as Yoruba?

Or who caused Igbo's for whatever reasons they conjure?

You better go and have your brain evaluated.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners And Steve Jobs Of Apple Inc: 7 Similarities by ubcandid(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
healthserve:

Oga keep your mental sickness out of my life. The Op posted four points when he created his thread and stopped there. I then asked for the fifth. Since then you've been on my case. Show me where and who I attacked Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba?

Did I address any clergy as Yoruba?

Or who caused Igbo's for whatever reasons they conjure?

You better go and have your brain evaluated.

Dumbo, I'm referring to the thread where you tangled along with a lady stating that Akwa-Ibomites don't like good thing.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners And Steve Jobs Of Apple Inc: 7 Similarities by healthserve(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubcandid:

Dumbo, I'm referring to the thread where you tangled along with a lady stating that Akwa-Ibomites don't like good thing.

Your brain is lost you eediot. If you have issues with a person, go to that source and have it addressed. My fiance is Awka Ibom oode
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners And Steve Jobs Of Apple Inc: 7 Similarities by CodeTemplar: 1:59am On Oct 05, 2019
SpoiltVirgin:
I thought people said Oyedepo is a businessman, now he's being compared to a businessman and people are angry. Nawa o!
Folks here most times allow their emotions override their reasoning. The man's success is their main problem but they are DOA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill Gates Under Fire For Covid19 And Vaccines. IG Users Call For His Arrest. / I'm Confused Is Accepting Jesus As Lord Same As Doing The Will Of The Father / The Antichrist Has Some Many Faces. See One Of It's Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.