Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) (23337 Views)

Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by villagecraft: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nairalander @KingCFR and popular Anambra blogger with cfrmagazine.com today held his traditional marriage.

His trad drew attendance from crème de la crème in Anambra & environs as they gather to witness as the CEO, CFR Multimedia, Nnaemeka Ikerionwu takes his pretty damsel, Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe home.

In attendance were members Anambra state house of assembly and Dr. Mrs Nkoli Imoh (Adadioramma), Former PDP Guber aspirant.

Congratulations the great blogger of our time, CFR!

Enjoy the pictures!!

Photo Credit: Guzman

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by villagecraft: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by villagecraft: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
We don't know him.
But the wife isn't bad for a maid sha grin

22 Likes

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by immortalityk: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Who know him

3 Likes

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ok oh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
OP are you from babalawo family, because of that thing you holding for the picture, happy married life, long life and prosperity.

5 Likes

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Uhm ok,,, hit like if you dont know him

52 Likes

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by nurez305(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Congratulations sir.

Those people calling for 3million wedding should learn from this man

8 Likes

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by drips8(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Happy married life to the couple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Oloripelebe: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
grin
Anambla blogger

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by eazylion001: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Happy married life..

As for those of you up there with crazy comments trying to be savage, I hope ur day comes too.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
nurez305:
Congratulations sir.

Those people calling for 3million wedding should learn from this man
he never do white wedding na. That one dey come

1 Like

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
OP are you from babalawo family, because of that thing you holding for the picture, happy married life, long life and prosperity.

Lol, it's Igbo culture.

Perhaps owning a horn of a big animal was a sign of bravery and success in the Igbo culture.

This isn't peculiar to the Igbos, most African cultures have this. Owning horns, hides and hoofs of wild animals was a sign of a successful hunter and thus a social symbol of prestige.

In Yoruba land for example, they tie it on their head or waist. There's one of my great grandparents who was revered because he had a lion skin. Just seeing the skin tied to his head is enough to make an enemy pee on his body.

You get the gist.

Lest I forget, congratulations to the couple. Wishing you a happy married life.

Life wey no hard. Kudos to the Oko Iyawo.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Where are those NL ladies whose anthem reads thus:

No serious guys on Nairaland,
NL guys are not hubby materials,
Why we can't date NL guys,
NL guys are broke niggas,
Date a NLer at your own detriment,,,,,etc

I pray you don't regret in the gravescheesy

@Couple, may your union be fruitful & joyful.

9 Likes

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Oloripelebe:
grin
Anambla blogger

grin
Brogger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by iReddington: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Which kind cake be that? looks like something that came out of a shrine.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
No invite to wedding

No food

No beer

And you came to post pictures on Nairaland

Make i no talk wetin dey my mind

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by EndyEdesonNews(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
congrats
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Reucy(f): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:
We don't know him.
But the wife isn't bad for a maid sha grin

So derogatory and disdainful to say that of a person's wife...I mean we should learn to respect people's choices and I think that's what maturity entails. Please

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Wow. Glamorous

1 Like

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by 24kmagic: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lemme book space
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Congratulations! Comrade-at-pen keyboard

1 Like

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
I've just get high ,permit me to ask,,,,what's today's date?
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by mccaybroewn(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
Congratulations brother, I always believed your courage from day 1. Congratulations ANSU 264 001.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.