Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) (23340 Views)

Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
angry
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Oga blogger, your marriage shall blog well.

Congratulations.
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nice one.. Congratulations to the couple..
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by NkitaAla: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

The method you use in hacking people's fb after collecting their money. You will end up in prison.
[/s]
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by earnadvert: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
cool
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Lordjb: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nice one
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by FarahAideed: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
God bless all Igbo weddings

1 Like

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Lol, it's Igbo culture.

Perhaps owning a horn of a big animal was a sign of bravery and success in the Igbo culture.

This isn't peculiar to the Igbos, most African cultures have this. Owning horns, hides and hoofs of wild animals was a sign of a successful hunter and thus a social symbol of prestige.

In Yoruba land for example, they tie it on their head or waist. There's one of my great grandparents who was revered because he had a lion skin. Just seeing the skin tied to his head is enough to make an enemy pee on his body.

You get the gist.

Lest I forget, congratulations to the OP. Wishing you a happy married life.

Life wey no hard. Kudos to the Oko Iyawo.
No be OP dey Wed o, boss.
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by naijaschoolguru(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
iReddington:
Which kind cake be that? looks like something that came out of a shrine.
Boboyi Oni ku ree grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by moshuur(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Congrats.....pls do not feel bad about some comments up there...Anybody wey post his/her picture on nairaland should be prepared for any comment whether good or otherwise

1 Like

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
SirDelight:
No be OP dey Wed o, boss.

Lol... thanks for the heads-up

1 Like

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Jamesbally: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Drug pushers grin

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
Congrats.
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by GGirll: 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
Congratulations n hml
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
shamecurls:
No invite to wedding

No food

No beer

And you came to post pictures on Nairaland

Make i no talk wetin dey my mind

No vex. Very very annoying something!!
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:
We don't know him.
[b

]But the wife isn't bad for a maid sha grin
[/b]

Is it that you despise good things in your own life or you're just being dirty minded?

1 Like

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Elo4: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Waow I once knew his bride, we went to Same primary and junior secondary school together. More blessings to your marriage Roselyn onedigbe keep going up and higher.

1 Like

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Okeytus(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Happy married life to my assistant course rep then in ANSU.
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Congratulations Cfr
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:
We don't know him.
But the wife isn't bad for a maid sha grin
You are an ewu gambia shocked
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
What kind of forceful prayer is that man wearing the white beards saying?

I reject that prayer in Jesus name!
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by chima47(m): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Congratulations to them
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by kalu61(m): 12:51am On Sep 30, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Lol, it's Igbo culture.

Perhaps owning a horn of a big animal was a sign of bravery and success in the Igbo culture.

This isn't peculiar to the Igbos, most African cultures have this. Owning horns, hides and hoofs of wild animals was a sign of a successful hunter and thus a social symbol of prestige.

In Yoruba land for example, they tie it on their head or waist. There's one of my great grandparents who was revered because he had a lion skin. Just seeing the skin tied to his head is enough to make an enemy pee on his body.

You get the gist.

Lest I forget, congratulations to the couple. Wishing you a happy married life.

Life wey no hard. Kudos to the Oko Iyawo.
may you live to grow white hairs

1 Like

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Okolly: 12:56am On Sep 30, 2019
Congratulations to the newly married couple.

It's a small world anyway. Roseline Onedibe was of same department with me during our undergraduate days in ANSU

I wish them a blissful marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 2:56am On Sep 30, 2019
Bonatheripper:
We don't know him.
you and those people liking your comment needs brain evaluation....

Must you comment, e get some kind things wey person no suppose talk.
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 30, 2019
Congrats. From what I see in the first pux, your wife really loves you.
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 30, 2019
I wish you both a happy married life.
Re: Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos) by Obynolee(f): 6:09am On Sep 30, 2019
Bonatheripper:
We don't know him.

Say "you" don't know him not "we,"what's your worth if I may ask?.if she is a maid,how is that your headache?. I believe you're still looking for a female pant to steal,lazy Nigerian youth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relationship Mistakes You Made. / What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.