Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) (39350 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) / Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) by briggson07(m): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2019
Let's have a toast...but still remain humble...Dis one wey u don dey show him face na na na e sure sey una go last ?

Re: Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2019
ericsmith:

Dolphin ke !! naa ordinary one smirn off wey u take grin grin
as if I don't know what I am saying hun Probably the image has been removed. Attached is the said image

Re: Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
MrMumu:

Dumbo

u really dont have to show ur Barbaric side to the public, Mr Mumu
Re: Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) by MrMumu: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

u really dont have to show ur Barbaric side to the public, Mr Mumu
Get lost stupid asshole
Re: Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
MrMumu:

Get lost stupid asshole

well am not surprise ur moniker says it all
Re: Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2019
Gistring:
Popular Nollywood actress, Chizzy Alichi is excited as her man proposes to her. Gistmore reports

During the proposal, the actress said 'YES' to him and shares lovely romantic pictures.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/actress-chizzy-alichi-excited-as-her-man-proposes-to-her-shares-love-up-photos
popular how
Re: Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) by Oduduwa707: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
oloriLFC:
Lmao! He no be human being?

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” / Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.