Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. (7065 Views)

13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy / An Awkward Moment At The Office Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by Joel3(m): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2015
agreed, so many of us know the scent or smell of a f u c k so don't tell me you don't except you are a learner.

And to think of it many of this girls who ooz of newly f u c k may not know they smell the scent of newly f u c k e d.

I was inside a commercial vehicle when a little girl pop in. The all scent filled the air inside the car. The pussy scent was remixing itself with a condom scent. And not only that it has some flavor of little bit of male sperm.

You see I am that type of guy who can smell a meal and tell you all the ingredient use to cook the meal.

I can imagine and picture how the girl was badly f u c k, you know when a pussy that is not properly wash and got troubled the kind of oozing smell or scent can kill.

Although Some guys love the smell of it. For me I don't mind a smelling pussy as far as i am the one shagging it. But if its not me i cant stand it.

While Looking at this girl i dont think she even knows what was happening because she look comfortably and free of ease.

Our Old forefathers build their instinct on the smell of things they can smell a scene and knw what happens there.

In olden days to knw if a woman was truly rape or cheated on her husband its the smell from a pussy. The husband put his nose there to check for any foul odor. And if a woman is sleeping with multiple men the odor will change drastically and smell badly.

The husband will know. That's is how it is naturally and God made it so. But today due to the advent of education and other western influence many of this good gift were lost.

While inside the vehicle I could not breath as I was force to come down before getting to my destination.

I couldn't help it.

To be continue

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2015
cant stop lmfao.
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by Truth24(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2015
Some girls kitty can smell ehn
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by buygala(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2015
Op na real pusssy analyst grin

hope say that your nose go help you when you jam puna wey get HIV sha embarassed

Heard HIV has a distinct odor too.... op, shey na true?

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
you get work o
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
efemenaXY come and see ur people o
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by EfemenaXY: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
lofty900:
efemenaXY come and see ur people o

My people? undecided
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

My people? undecided
bebe wats up.
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

My people? undecided
yeah, they have really detailed frm normalcy. Pls give them that good motherly advice that can only come frm u
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by EfemenaXY: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
lofty900:
yeah, they have really detailed frm normalcy. Pls give them that good motherly advice that can only come frm u

Sorry, I don't get you.

Who's "they"? Whom are you referring to?

krall:
bebe wats up.

undecided undecided
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
lofty900:
who is a mother here? she no be anybody mother oo
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by KanwuliaJara: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Smelly toto brigade on rampage! grin
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by EfemenaXY: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Smelly toto brigade on rampage! grin

Can you imagine?

And na Efe dem wan drag inside this smelly taxi.

Brother Krall and Groit Lofty900: I jump am pass. Una nor see me.
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by KanwuliaJara: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Can you imagine?

Nor blokos scratch the dorty comot for the taizi? grin
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by EfemenaXY: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

cheesy cheesy

How is that possible? Abeg help me out here...I can't form the image in my mind's eye!
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Can you imagine?

u funny.
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by EfemenaXY: 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
lofty900:
u funny.

cheesy cheesy

I take it you looked up the meaning of "griot"?
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

na dis one u dey like. No harm, it's Valentine afterall
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by KanwuliaJara: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
lofty900:
na dis one u dey like. No harm, it's Valentine afterall

Please. . .

Me sef like the smell of rotten 'phock' o! cheesy
Let us smell it in peace!
Haba!

*putting my hand in my toto after a gooooood valentine day 5AM phock without baffffing. . . . somebarrrrry please call me a TAXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!* cool

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Am I the only one that read the title of this thread (heard the smell)??

The op is a super-human!
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by KanwuliaJara: 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
. . . Oh

And many more.

Behold! THE INNER WORKINGS OF THE MIND OF A TYPICAL NIGERIAN MALE!!! cheesy

That Awkward Moment When You Heard The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by ***** 11:17am
agreed, so many of us know the scent or smell of a f u c k so don't tell me you don't except you are a learner.

And to think of it

many of this girls who ooz of newly f u c k may not know they smell the scent of newly f u c k e d.

I was inside a commercial vehicle when

a little girl pop in.

The all scent

filled the air inside the car. The Kitty-Cat scent was remixing itself with a condom scent. And not only that

it has some flavor
of little bit of male sperm.

You see I am that type of guy who can smell a meal and tell you all the ingredient use to cook the meal.

I can imagine and picture

how the girl was badly f u c k,

you know when a Kitty-Cat that is not properly wash

and got troubled

the kind of oozing smell or scent can kill.

Although Some guys love the smell of it. For me I don't mind a smelling Kitty-Cat as far as i am the one shagging it. But if its not me i cant stand it.

While Looking at this girl i dont think she even knows what was happening because

she look comfortably and [size=20pt]free of ease/[/size]

Our Old forefathers build their instinct on the smell of things they can smell a scene and knw what happens there.

In olden days to knw if a woman was truly rape

or cheated on her husband its the smell from a Kitty-Cat. The husband put his nose there to check for any foul odor.

And if a woman is sleeping with multiple men the odor will change drastically and smell badly.

The husband will know. That's is how it is naturally and God made it so. But today due to the advent of education and other western influence[b] many of this good gift[/b] was lost.

While inside the vehicle I could not breath as I was force to come down before getting to my destination.

I couldn't help it.

To be continue

3 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Please. . .

Haba!

*putting my hand in my toto after a gooooood valentine day 5AM phock without baffffing. . . . somebarrrrry please call me a TAXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!* cool
falls from cashew tree

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
. . . Oh

And many more.

LMAO, you're killing me. grin grin grin grin
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by EfemenaXY: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
Kanwulia! grin grin
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by KanwuliaJara: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by KanwuliaJara: 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by Joel3(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
hey look here everyone. I haven't tru with this thread. Why spoiling it.
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Kanwulia! grin grin
my dear what's groit?
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by EfemenaXY: 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
lofty900:
my dear what's groit?

Google is your friend.
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by orbis(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Please. . .

Haba!

Chiiilooookoooo....unu ga gbu madu eba

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by shegssosplendid(m): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
shocked Wow, bro, u be the replica of a guy in the movie 'perfume, the story of a murderer' o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men - Have You Ever Tried To Change Your Child's Diaper / Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message / Challenges Of Marrying A Single Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.