Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

sss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / sss (7414 Views)

Sss(single Seriously Searching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

sss by MOBO444(f): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2010
ss
Re: sss by MOBO444(f): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2010
This piece of paper with all the above information and confession was found on the floor in my office at my place of work, i am tempted to publish the name of the Evil Black woman but i am having 2nd taught.
Re: sss by onstelly(f): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2010
@poster why dont u find something doing, @ least u wil be busy.
Re: sss by MOBO444(f): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2010
^^^ My dear i have found something better to do.
Re: sss by mamaken: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2010
MOBO444:

This piece of paper with all the above information and confession was found on the floor in my office at my place of work, i am tempted to publish the name of the Evil Black woman but i am having 2nd taught.

wich office be that!
at home? right now u must be laying on ur bed with ur laptop on ur knees. isnt it?

1 Like

Re: sss by Plutarch: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2010
@mobo,
U r very funny in an offensive way to our black sistas. Think u make nl interesting sha
Re: sss by Coolabbie: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2010
Rotflmao! My God wetin black woman do dis guy wey he no fit 4giv. All dis insult don 2 much.
Re: sss by MrsEve: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2010
This may be funny to most of you all but:

I wonder how YOUR MOTHERS would feel seeing YOU disrespecting the very essence who She is, A NIGERIAN WOMAN, I am sure that MOST OF YOU ALL ARE NIGERIAN BORN OR COME FROM A NIGERIAN MOTHER, it sad to see such hate for other women which tells me that YOU HAVE SUCH HATE toward YOUR OWN MOTHER,

(walks off looking at the sorrow and tears of the MOTHERS)
Re: sss by mamaken: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2010
MrsEve
MOBO needs the provocation and the attention he gets with it. deep inside, hes bigest wish is to find a lovely nigerian lady and to marry her.
Re: sss by MOBO444(f): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2010
[dd
Re: sss by base11(f): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2010
Oh! Mobp, finally, bravo, you've finally told the truth of who ur mother really was, the only thing is that u tuned it up a little, ur mother never met any alhajis, bankers etc. She slept with touts, bus conductors etc while she sold stuff like paraga, cigarrettes, weed etc. These are the same pple that also defiled you while u were young and it's also how u came about into this world, with ur sisters who have taken after your mother in the only profession she knows ''PROSTITUTION''. I see where your pain comes from.
Fellow Nairalanders pls do not be harsh with Mobo s**t face, u need to understand the kind of childhood he had while growing up!
The title of this thread should have been ''THE CONFESSIONS OF MY MOTHER''.
Mobo take my advice, BUY THAT GUN! Lols!
**Sigh** my love, we should be together!

My fellow nairalanders, Mobo s**t face has got all the time in this world, cos he is a house husband, there was picture of him in one of the threads, where he was doing the dishes with his baby strapped to the back, after doing the dishes, washing his wife's underwear and clothes and picking her nose, wiping her arse and scrubbing the toilet. He would have all the time in the world to come and give us the story of his sad life on nairaland!
Re: sss by base11(f): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2010
Oh! Mobp, finally, bravo, you've finally told the truth of who ur mother really was, the only thing is that u tuned it up a little, ur mother never met any alhajis, bankers etc. She slept with touts, bus conductors etc while she sold stuff like paraga, cigarrettes, weed etc. These are the same pple that also defiled you while u were young and it's also how u came about into this world, with ur sisters who have taken after your mother in the only profession she knows ''PROSTITUTION''. I see where your pain comes from.
Fellow Nairalanders pls do not be harsh with Mobo s**t face, u need to understand the kind of childhood he had while growing up!

My fellow nairalanders, Mobo s**t face has got all the time in this world, cos he is a house husband, there was picture of him in one of the threads, where he was doing the dishes with his baby strapped to the back, after doing the dishes, washing his wife's underwear and clothes and picking her nose, wiping her arse and scrubbing the toilet. He would have all the time in the world to come and give us the story of his sad life on nairaland!
Re: sss by base11(f): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2010

Re: sss by Wislet(f): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2010
@mobo. . . Wer u not de one i bid #0.00 on his head unopposed? No amount of ur negative writings wil make Nigerian ladies stop gettin married. U're simply getting us the men's attention. Lol. Anywher u go to, 9ja women are hot cake. . . . . Meanwhile *gives him chilled water to cool his burning head* take it easy darling. Go check ur blood pressure<wink>
Re: sss by MOBO444(f): 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2010
hh
Re: sss by Wislet(f): 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2010
Awwwww why de raised temperature? *fanning off de steam comin out of his head*. Sit down deawie b4 u collapse. U see why i told ya 2 be serious in klas?- it's 'thought' deawie not 'taught'. 4 next time! tongue
Re: sss by MOBO444(f): 12:20am On Nov 06, 2010
kj
Re: sss by cold(m): 12:49am On Nov 06, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ You are a Black lady and nothing more and i knoew you cry yourself to sleep everynight, you fustrated woman.
This guy sef grin
Re: sss by Tinksh(f): 1:45am On Nov 06, 2010
base 1:

Oh! Mobp, finally, bravo, you've finally told the truth of who your mother really was, the only thing is that u tuned it up a little, your mother never met any alhajis, bankers etc. She slept with touts, bus conductors etc while she sold stuff like paraga, cigarrettes, weed etc. These are the same pple that also defiled you while u were young and it's also how u came about into this world, with your sisters who have taken after your mother in the only profession she knows ''PROSTITUTION''. I see where your pain comes from.

Why would you say such a thing?? Its one thing to argue your point but to say such things about him and his mother is putting yourself on his level. To make a joke about child molestation is not funny either on any level. If your going to insult and argue your point please step above the dirt!!

1 Like

Re: sss by cold(m): 1:49am On Nov 06, 2010
Tink_sh:

Why would you say such a thing?? Its one thing to argue your point but to say such things about him and his mother is putting yourself on his level. To make a joke about child molestation is not funny either on any level. If your going to insult and argue your point please step above the dirt!!
Wow shocked Respect.You must be working for the social services
Re: sss by Tinksh(f): 1:53am On Nov 06, 2010
cold:

Wow shocked Respect.You must be working for the social services

Nope, just dont think anyone deserves a joke being made out of child molestation or anyones mother should be attacked. All the comment did was show she is on the same level as MOBO! There are some lines you dont cross!! Ok, ill get off my soapbox now
Re: sss by MOBO444(f): 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2010
^^^ The Aussie one you the best, you top of the list.
Re: sss by Wislet(f): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ You are a Black lady and nothing more and i knoew you cry yourself to sleep everynight, you fustrated woman.
Do u know me asswipe? Don't be an ass in here ok? I'm a fulfilled lady & don't have people like u around me. Am i glad!
Re: sss by Wislet(f): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2010
MOBO444:

Do u know me asswipe? Don't be an ass in here ok? I'm a fulfilled lady & don't have people like u around me. Am i glad!
Re: sss by Mygoldie(f): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2010
Mobo444 is racist and jobless too,always slagging black nigerian women off,i guess Mobo444 is a black indian living in surulere lagos. angry angry angry
Re: sss by MrsEve: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2010
cry
Re: sss by MrsEve: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2010
cool
Re: sss by Mygoldie(f): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2010
you alrite Mrseve? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: sss by base11(f): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2010
Madam Aussie, i see u must be Mobo's mom, i don't see anything wrong in being sarcastic and witty. I cannot stand and watch a disgusting piece of crap like Mobo come on the internet and violate black women, potray us to be what we are not and have some fun of it. What trash are u talking. Have u read previous posts of his, these is the internet for God's sakes a place where people from all over the world have access to information and he is here talking trash and disgracing his mother. Did u ever stop to think that if he insults black women he has also insulted mothers as well. You should use soap to wash ur mouth next time and if u had trained Mobo poo face well he wouldn't turn out be such an arse wipe and act like a molested deranged being!
Re: sss by belamour(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2010
base 1:

Madam   Aussie,   i   see   u   must   be   Mobo's   mom,   i don't see   anything  wrong   in   being   sarcastic   and   witty.   I   cannot stand   and  watch   a  disgusting   piece   of  crap   like   Mobo   come   on   the  internet   and violate   black  women,   potray   us   to  be what  we  are  not  and  have   some  fun   of  it.   What   trash  are  u talking.   Have  u  read  previous posts  of  his,   these  is the internet for  God's sakes  a place  where people  from all over  the world have  access to  information  and he is here talking trash and disgracing his mother.  Did  u ever stop to think that  if he insults black women he has also insulted mothers as well. You should use soap  to wash your mouth next time and if u had trained Mobo poo  face well he wouldn't turn out be such an arse wipe and act like a molested deranged being!

Been a teacher you should rather lay a good example.  Mobo never mentioned anyone's name and i see no reason why you should insult his mother.  I would like you to apologies for such statement. And believe me you shouldn't have contemplate on these issue if you were not involve in such bad life. undecided
Re: sss by kpolli(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2010
i tot does doctors at yaba left said they wont release MOBO444 until he is fully rehabilitated,
well its naija, he probably bribed his way out again

2 Likes

Re: sss by Tinksh(f): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2010
base 1, I appreciate your concern, but i can see that you can dish it out but when challenged you cant take it back and have to lay more insults towards me. Your comment wasnt sarcastic or witty. You got into the gutter with him. Yes i have read his other posts and i wasnt supporting his comments. If you had read my comment properly you would see i was simply responding to the use of child abuse and attacking mothers in your attempt to bring him down. So because you feel he attacked mothers it was ok for you to let yourself down. Why not take the high ground and prove him wrong but attacking a fellow female is not going to make your point any better. There is some lines i dont believe need to be crossed no matter what the situation. My point was that there are other ways of getting your point across than getting as low and personal as his comments. I can see i wasted my time. You may be MOBO's perfect match as you speak the same as he does. Very sad for you!! I am hoping youth is your excuse!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women With Hairs At Their Jaws / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 3) / I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.