Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

sss - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / sss (7425 Views)

Sss(single Seriously Searching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: sss by gentlem80(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2011
OK,

MOBO if you are reading this, please let us hear ur latest escapade on Nigerian women, Your stories have some elements of truth in them, have fun bro!!!!
Re: sss by Ranoscky(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2011
Am telling you!
Re: sss by stbart: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
MOBO444:
I have been married for 6 years now and I count myself lucky, I look at my husband and 2 children and I know GOD has blessed me so, I was a bad Black girl back then in school, did lots of prostitution and hanging around that all we Nigeria women do, of all my friends back then that used to do free lance Runs (Prostitution) I am the only one married now, we were 13 girls in number then in University of Calabar and we all did prostitution (5 of them are now Dead).

Back then we used to sleep with any man for money, with Alhaji, Bank staff, students, lecturers, business men, Bike men (yes Bike men), Native doctors, Medical Doctor, Politicians (They paid well), security guard, taxi drivers, we slept with anything with money, for even as little as Thirty Naira Nigeria currency, we even went to witch doctor to make us have the best business with men.

I advice all Nigeria men to be careful of Nigeria women, NIGERIA WOMEN ARE BAD AND EVIL, I know what we Nigeria women did back then, I will make sure my son don’t marry a Nigeria Black woman.

Re: sss by rofemiguwa(f): 2:01am On Jan 25, 2013
Base 1 am fully in support of ur comment.he desrves even more idiaaaat!
Re: sss by oyinbogirl(f): 9:01am On Jan 25, 2013
Wow man, why do you hate your own womenfolk for? shocked shocked shocked
Re: sss by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2013
op is ur mother a black nigerian woman?
Re: sss by Beync(f): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: op is ur mother a black nigerian woman?
I doubt he knows his mother
Re: sss by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
Beync: I doubt he knows his mother
I doubt so too cheesy
Re: sss by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
MOBO444:

I have been married for 6 years now and I count myself lucky, I look at
my husband and 2 children and I know GOD has blessed me so, I was a bad
Black girl back then in school, did lots of prostitution and hanging
around that all we Nigeria women do, of all my friends back then that
used to do free lance Runs (Prostitution) I am the only one married now,
we were 13 girls in number then in University of Calabar and we all did
prostitution (5 of them are now Dead).

Back then we used to sleep with any man for money, with Alhaji, Bank
staff, students, lecturers, business men, Bike men (yes Bike men),
Native doctors, Medical Doctor, Politicians (They paid well), security
guard, taxi drivers, we slept with anything with money, for even as
little as Thirty Naira Nigeria currency, we even went to witch doctor to
make us have the best business with men.

I advice all Nigeria men to be careful of Nigeria women, NIGERIA WOMEN
ARE BAD AND EVIL, I know what we Nigeria women did back then, I will
make sure my son don’t marry a Nigeria Black woman.

Nonsense
Re: sss by achinaboy(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
got nothing to say
Re: sss by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 26, 2013
677ano: Why crucify Mobo when we all know what Nigerian women do on a day to day basis. Funny enough the guilty one react badly to Mobo's threads.
And d white women r better? Please,if u dnt know wat 2 say jst shutup n stop generalizing! I dnt know y dey let such silly topics even appear on this forum. At d end of d day,u wil stil marry a Nigerian woman,so shut d Bleep up n save ur breath! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: sss by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
mobo what of light skinned nigerian girls are they among
Re: sss by claremont(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
MOBO444: This piece of paper with all the above information and confession was found on the floor in my office at my place of work, i am tempted to publish the name of the Evil Black woman but i am having 2nd taught.
What makes her evil?
Re: sss by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2013
tensazangetsu: mobo what of light skinned nigerian girls are they among
grin grin grin u are funny cheesy
Re: sss by KINGwax(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
MOBO444:
I have been married for 6 years now and I count myself lucky, I look at my husband and 2 children and I know GOD has blessed me so, I was a bad Black girl back then in school, did lots of prostitution and hanging around that all we Nigeria women do, of all my friends back then that used to do free lance Runs (Prostitution) I am the only one married now, we were 13 girls in number then in University of Calabar and we all did prostitution (5 of them are now Dead).

Back then we used to sleep with any man for money, with Alhaji, Bank staff, students, lecturers, business men, Bike men (yes Bike men), Native doctors, Medical Doctor, Politicians (They paid well), security guard, taxi drivers, we slept with anything with money, for even as little as Thirty Naira Nigeria currency, we even went to witch doctor to make us have the best business with men.

I advice all Nigeria men to be careful of Nigeria women, NIGERIA WOMEN ARE BAD AND EVIL, I know what we Nigeria women did back then, I will make sure my son don’t marry a Nigeria Black woman.

ko ni da fun e
Re: sss by KINGwax(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
MOBO444:

ko ni da fun e
Re: sss by Ogash: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
u dnt want ur son to marry a blak woman...shey u be blue woman?
Re: sss by terrafella(m): 9:12am On Jan 30, 2013
stories like these get me confused 'bout getting married in the nearest future. Maybe I'll just stay single and have fun, giving glory to God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(18+) Photo Of A Unclad Bride On Her Wedding Day / Why Muslin Nigerian Have Bigger Peniss Than Christian Nigerian? / “no Naija Babe Can Ever Match My Curves!” – Ivorian Chic Shares Unclad Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.