Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah (2319 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by Depressed101: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
I checked myself in today , I fainted while they were trying to take blood samples from my vein, sweating profusely.

Fear + I haven't eaten before then... the lab attendant was insisting he continue taking my samples before I take something... (probably because of 30naira syringe that will be wasted)..
But I stood my ground ,that I needed to eat...

After eating I came back and my samples was collected,then began the main thing , I waited for 1 intense hour for the results.... at this point , my brain was interpreting everybody's discussion as people talking about the good looking HIV boy...

Well the result came out , glanced at it ,then I saw negative, but still went to the doctor to interpret it for me ... he told me I dint have it,that it was malaria,that I should buy him bear,I sha told him I don't have money ...
Guys if you see the relief on my face ... grin

Thanks to Funmisticqueen rex444 kings2079 panmunium Czar01 greatbrian , you guys don't know what you have done for me , I have been thinking for the past 5months...

If you are reading this thread and you don't know your status yet ,pls hurry do yours now ....

I included a pic of the result ..
Should I do another one at a different lab to be very sure ?

4 Likes

Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by Nicheey(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lol, that kind feeling. I felt same at AFSB sha thank God on your behalf.

Means while,guys i need ya assistance
https://www.nairaland.com/5444978/go-fund-me

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by ITbomb(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
The Lab Attendant was right, you shouldn't have eaten before they take your blood sample, it interfere with your results and gives false hope.

Wait till 3 months, then take another test, this time, don't eat cool

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by Pubichairs(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
u go allow Toto rest now?,
such food isn't for kids
Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by Depressed101: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pubichairs:
u go allow Toto rest now?,

such food isn't for kids
i just have to thread with caution from now on,no more random girls , I can't live without that thing wink
Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by Depressed101: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
ITbomb:
The Lab Attendant was right, you shouldn't have eaten before they take your blood sample, it interfere with your results and gives false hope.

Wait till 3 months, then take another test, this time, don't eat cool
guy stop na ,it's people like you that made me start thinking deeply about this shiii, I once posted a pic of my acne covered face ,and one idiot just said I should do hiv test .....na so my mind come dey judge me ... if na play a beg stop am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by ITbomb(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Depressed101:
. if na play a beg stop am
Na play grin
Now your mind is clear, go for full checkup and treatment for the other of your stuff

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by rex444(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Depressed101:
I checked myself in today , I fainted while they were trying to take blood samples from my vein, sweating profusely.

Fear + I haven't eaten before then... the lab attendant was insisting he continue taking my samples before I take something... (probably because of 30naira syringe that will be wasted)..
But I stood my ground ,that I needed to eat...

After eating I came back and my samples was collected,then began the main thing , I waited for 1 intense hour for the results.... at this point , my brain was interpreting everybody's discussion as people talking about the good looking HIV boy...

Well the result came out , glanced at it ,then I saw negative, but still went to the doctor to interpret it for me ... he told me I dint have it,that it was malaria,that I should buy him bear,I sha told him I don't have money ...
Guys if you see the relief on my face ... grin

Thanks to Funmisticqueen rex444 kings2079 panmunium Czar01 greatbrian , you guys don't know what you have done for me , I have been thinking for the past 5months...

If you are reading this thread and you don't know your status yet ,pls hurry do yours now ....

I included a pic of the result ..
Should I do another one at a different lab to be very sure ?
glad you braved it ....happy for u but be very careful and once every 3months run a test K....

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by Simplecity(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Afta this please go and continue chuking your penis inside every useless hole you see......nonsense....

1 Like

Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by Chummynoni(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
celibacy is the best. today makes it a week tat av been witout having sex

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
you sure say na ur result be able that grin
Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by Czar01(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Depressed101:

Lol nice one bro! Now you can rest. Stay safe grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by faithfull18(f): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Depressed101:
i just have to thread with caution from now on,no more random girls , I can't live without that thing wink
Which thing
Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by Marley147: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Chummynoni:
celibacy is the best. today makes it a week tat av been witout having sex
just a week & you think you're into celibacy. Guy you must be a shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oLol

3 Likes

Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Marley147:
just a week & you think you're into celibacy. Guy you must be a shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oLol

small boy,
Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by panmunium(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
Czar01:

Lol nice one bro! Now you can rest. Stay safe grin
now you can live your good life once again

1 Like

Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by Depressed101: 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
faithfull18:

Which thing
that thing wink
Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by Depressed101: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Tosinex:
you sure say na ur result be able that grin
na im grin I ain't scared grin
Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by faithfull18(f): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
Depressed101:
that thing wink
Which thing You better learn self control, you may not be lucky next time. undecided
Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by Depressed101: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
faithfull18:

Which thing You better learn self control, you may not be lucky next time. undecided
I am more careful now
...no more random girls ,but I still can't stay a week without it wink
Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by Starboytwo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pls be a virgin like amatarasha henceforth
Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by faithfull18(f): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Depressed101:
I am more careful now
...no more random girls ,but I still can't stay a week without it wink
You need deliverance undecided
Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
faithfull18:

You need deliverance undecided
as in eh some people are just so heartless.
Some people are wishing to be like making an oath to God never to engage in premarital sex after testing negative
Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by MoonWater: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
You will still find what you are looking for. It's just a matter of time
Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2019
You have to wait for 3 months after exposure and also 6 months for full window test

1 Like

Re: Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah by Depressed101: 1:01am On Oct 10, 2019
MoonWater:
You will still find what you are looking for. It's just a matter of time
God forbid grin

(1) (Reply)

Request For Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage / Can An Asthmatic Female Ever Get Married And Live A Normal Life / I'm I Been Played??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.