Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Speaker Bayelsa House Of Assembly, Tonye Isenah Impeached - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Bayelsa House Of Assembly, Tonye Isenah Impeached (15513 Views)

PDP Wins Majority Seats In Bayelsa House Of Assembly / “I Remain The Speaker” – Hon. Tonye Isenah Speaks On Impeachment / Gunmen Opened Fire In Bayelsa House Of Assembly [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Bayelsa House Of Assembly, Tonye Isenah Impeached by jrusky(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
Impeached with the mace in his custody

I guess it time now to be screwing the mace firm on the bench no need carrying it around again because we now plenty mace robbers in Nigeria at the moment.

I'm sure the next move by this latest mace robber is to decamp to apc as usual because when they messed up and fumbled their next haven is apc to shield them off possible EFCC claw.
Re: Speaker Bayelsa House Of Assembly, Tonye Isenah Impeached by kkboy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
PDP and impunity is like 5 and 6

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker Bayelsa House Of Assembly, Tonye Isenah Impeached by idanone(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jentle244:

Imagine

Did i mention Buhari here... your sense that you think u have should have told u that buhari is not a one man's squad.... use your sense before quoting me
Re: Speaker Bayelsa House Of Assembly, Tonye Isenah Impeached by omenka(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
kstyle2:
This country is in total shambles with no redemption in sight
Whenever I see someone make a comment like this, I instinctively know such a person is either a staunch PDP supporter or a low key sympathizer.

Once pdp is the one doing the dirty work, they try to muddle the waters of blame by making such all inclusive statements. But if it were an APC state, they tend to be specific in their condemnation.

Funny fellas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Bayelsa House Of Assembly, Tonye Isenah Impeached by Ayasayas(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Impeachment without Mace is not impeachment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Uba Sani Wins APC Guber Primaries In Kaduna / Akpabio’s Governors Forum Snubbed By PDP States / Osinbajo Meets Edwin Clark & Members Of Pan Niger Delta Forum In Abuja(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.