Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Have Been Having S*x With My Dad Since I Was 18 – Married Woman, 34 Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Having S*x With My Dad Since I Was 18 – Married Woman, 34 Confesses (955 Views)

Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Having S*x With My Dad Since I Was 18 – Married Woman, 34 Confesses by janefblog: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
A 34-year-oldlady has shared a very disturbing story with Shirley E.F Tibilla aka Cookie Tee host of Tales from the Powder room on GHOne TV on this week’s episode.

According to the mother of two, she has been sleeping her biological father since she was 18 years old.

The anonymous lady stated that her husband is a very good man who does not deserve this unpardonable act of betrayal from her. She went further to reveal that her two kids are fathered by her own father

She went on to explain that, her mother found out when she was 22 years old and died shortly after that. She has since had the death of her mother on her conscience.

She went on to recount how she sneaks............................Read full story https://janefblog.com/9449-2i-have-been-having-sx-with-my-dad-since-i-was-18-married-woman-34-confesses/

Re: I Have Been Having S*x With My Dad Since I Was 18 – Married Woman, 34 Confesses by Clonus: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
story for the gods
Re: I Have Been Having S*x With My Dad Since I Was 18 – Married Woman, 34 Confesses by Exc2000: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
angry

Disgusting people
Re: I Have Been Having S*x With My Dad Since I Was 18 – Married Woman, 34 Confesses by respect80(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
So we should now now fry beans abi?

Next pls...

(1) (Reply)

He Wanted Me To Get Pregnant Now He Won’t Pick My Calls! / What Will You Do? If You Are To Be The Husband? / Sharp Guy..... Lololol: It’s Painful – Chioma Tells Davido As He Fondles Her Bo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.