Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

How To Handle Girls That Front Alot And Form Very Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle Girls That Front Alot And Form Very Hard To Get (940 Views)

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle Girls That Front Alot And Form Very Hard To Get by supercase1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
So many guys choose to be woman wrapper and women have evolved to take advantage of that to get men at their beek and call and worse of all friend zone guys that truely loved them this had lead many men to commit suicide but well if u looking for how to deal with formee formee girls this is the thread for u
DONT REASON HER:u heard that right if u want a girl to drop her guard for you.then be yourself first,work on what u got and be busy with your life if u don this make sure u are at her space while u display these qualities,she would be observing u from a distance subconsciously like this u don enter her mind indirectly!!!!!!!! when u approach her don't sit down there and laugh like a hyena looking for a female to mate.show her ur good sides briefly and also let her know u are committed and busy and also u don't give a damn if she turn u down or not, I bet u the game don change and this babe go be the one to chase u because u are worth chasing but if u choose to follow her like a dog,well I think sniper mixed with chilled beer can handle ur situation when she dump ur ass wink
Re: How To Handle Girls That Front Alot And Form Very Hard To Get by Harlequeen: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Who broke your heart this evening? cry
Re: How To Handle Girls That Front Alot And Form Very Hard To Get by SalafRider(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Front once & I will give you space wide enough between heaven and earth. Who get time to de beg Naija girls wey most of them na liability?

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Girls That Front Alot And Form Very Hard To Get by supercase1(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Harlequeen:
Who broke your heart this evening? cry
Babe Harlequeen, nigerriya situation + been a arsenal fan, had made me to evolve tougher and my heart no fit break again because e don even tough pass iron grin
Re: How To Handle Girls That Front Alot And Form Very Hard To Get by chiommy123(f): 3:13am On Dec 03, 2019
When you fall in love you will be doing opposite of what you wrote here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Get Your First Girlfriend? / Men Are No Longer Looking For A SEXY WIFE... Why? / Romance Quotes And Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.