Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) (37972 Views)

Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) / Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) / Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by aguiyi2: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Worthy achievement.At the end of the day,na u dey make ur money.
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Realhommie(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
You do not have to strike my post, I'm not your enemy. I have no ulterior motive, everything i have said is fact, you can make your findings.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Earthquake1: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
OkoAmarashy:

You could wait for 16 years of the Pdp, you're now asking stupid questions after 4.5 years.

Didn't you clowns count that bridge as one of GEJ'S achievements?

[/s]

If you dont know what to write shut the fvck up!
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Baroba(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tina26:
Same man is over 700m dols in debt with his oml 42 . AMCON will deal with him soon. His loans ruined diamond bank

Owning debt is not uncommon amongst business folks, even billionaires owe debts.. Diamond Bank should have secured those loans, nobody forced them to grant Nestoil loans..

2 Likes

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Mac2016(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Realhommie:
They're acquiring equipments yet they can't settle host communities. Their site at Egwa 1 has been shut down indefinitely pending when they resolve, same thing happened at Jones creek.

They also don't care about the workers welfare, very useless company.
I tot they treat their staff well. I mean their VI office. Their building is a landmark and beautifully crafted. I expect same treatment for staff too. What do I know sef? It's one of my dream companies to work with my earlier perception of them until proven otherwise

1 Like

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by ChristianEast: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
Yoruba moslems are wailing.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Realhommie(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mac2016:

I tot they treat their staff well. I mean their VI office. Their building is a landmark and beautifully crafted. I expect same treatment for staff too. What do I know sef? It's one of my dream companies to work with my earlier perception of them until proven otherwise

Lol.. Bros I'm talking about their field workers, the standard is something to weep about, it's terrible. I could go on and on but some here already think I'm spewing trash. Please make your findings

1 Like

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by OkoAmarashy: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]
If you dont know what to write shut the fvck up!

You're a shameless hypocrite who slaved for Pdp and your region is still a slave to Pdp. Apart from Umahi, which other reasonable Pdp member do you have in the SE?

Keep supporting nonsense. Go and find out how Pdp and Ikpeazu messed up one of its most prominent supporters this past week.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
In Sane country praises and hype is after construction....bjt in zoo when they dig hole the praises starts....then you wonder is these thing supposes to be done by individuals or is it not governments duty, are they doing it from their salary or nations budget?

2 Likes

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by delivryboy: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
But his brothers said there's no second Niger bridge, these people from his region are permanently confused.

2 Likes

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Earthquake1: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
OkoAmarashy:

Just last week, your Chiefs in the village were crying that they didn't allow them to work as labourers and servants on the site.

Now, you're saying it is propaganda project. Project that your fathers are crying to benefit from?

You want hunger to kill your daddies in the village?
[/s]

The Chiefs in your village are still begging Tinubu for food to eat

Don't you think labourers are better than your lazy brothers grin

3 Likes

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
delivryboy:
But his brothers said there's no second Niger bridge, these people from his region are permanently confused.

Yes that's because we know a bridge and an ongoing construction

We don't call a DOUGH-BREAD

NEXT!

2 Likes

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Earthquake1: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
OkoAmarashy:

You're a shameless hypocrite who slaved for Pdp and your region is still a slave to Pdp. Apart from Umahi, which other reasonable Pdp member do you have in the SE?

Keep supporting nonsense. Go and find out how Pdp and Ikpeazu messed up one of its most prominent supporters this past week.
[/s]

You slaved for PDP and APC but could only get a job of house boy and Aso rock cleaner

Sowore is still in prison but una don deny am as ijaw, it's not good to be a slave and a coward choose one grin

2 Likes

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Earthquake1: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
delivryboy:

Did you see the second Niger Bridge?
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by ifedayosol(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
But Jones creek, Odidi and batan fields are flowing steady. Revamping of Egwa 2 is ongoing.
Realhommie:
They're acquiring equipments yet they can't settle host communities. Their site at Egwa 1 has been shut down indefinitely pending when they resolve, same thing happened at Jones creek.

They also don't care about the workers welfare, very useless company.
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by stanluiz(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
OkoAmarashy:

wicked facts, ikpeazukerozene, okoyeboos, hot freezer, chimaokigwe, nyamiri,villagepipu, okoyeeebooz and many other accounts.

Na so your joblessness reach cheesy
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Mac2016(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Realhommie:

Lol.. Bros I'm talking about their field workers, the standard is something to weep about, it's terrible. I could go on and on but some here already think I'm spewing trash. Please make your findings
If na field staff. I can't contest that. I have no info to that.
It might even be the project managers and his cohorts maltreating the field staff especially if they are outsourced.
Our leaders are bad but bro, our people are far worse!
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Mac2016(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
ifedayosol:
But Jones creek, Odidi and batan fields are flowing steady. Revamping of Egwa 2 is ongoing.
Na dem get Batan field? I tot it belongs to Neconde Energy
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Area4Area: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Children of hate and perdition will hate this.

2 Likes

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tina26:
Same man is over 700m dols in debt with his oml 42 . AMCON will deal with him soon. His loans ruined diamond bank
Can you show me his name on Amacon list bitter mind, Dangote and Adenuga are all in debt

2 Likes

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Earthquake1: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
stanluiz:
wicked facts, ikpeazukerozene, okoyeboos, hot freezer, chimaokigwe, nyamiri,villagepipu, okoyeeebooz and many other accounts.

The guy na one jobless zombie

Na Ipob threads be him work
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Realhommie(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
ifedayosol:
Egwa 1.

They'll kick off Egwa 2 when they're done from 1. Operations have been shut down for a week plus now coz they can't keep to simple agreement yet they can make money.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by omenka(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
OkoAmarashy:

This one has found a way to bring land dispute into this matter.

Wetin be una problem?
grin grin

Some nairalanders are such a pain in the asss honestly. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Area4Area: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mutemenot:
Good one but why is Nestoil MD encroaching on his community lands despite his wealth
Create another thread for that, congratulate and thank Buhari for making this bridge come this far and not on paper unlike ........

2 Likes

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by OkoAmarashy: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
stanluiz:

What nonsense is this one saying? Wicked facts ko, evil stories ni.

You can also accuse me of impregnating your mother na.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by GavelSlam: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

[s]If you dont know what to write shut the fvck up!
[/s]
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Realhommie(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mac2016:

If na field staff. I can't contest that. I have no info to that.
It might even be the project managers and his cohorts maltreating the field staff especially if they are outsourced.
Our leaders are bad but bro, our people are far worse!
True that.

You may be right, especially the ones at Warri base, very wicked and heartless people. The owner Mr Ernest Obiejesi has to look into their activities.
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Area4Area: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
TedLawrence:
Akuko...the massive project secretly going on in Daura which one makes headline
Create another thread for that but give kudos to Buhari for making this bridge come this far

1 Like

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Earthquake1: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
OkoAmarashy:

What nonsense is this one saying? Wicked facts ko, evil stories ni.

You can also accuse me of impregnating your mother na.

Everywhere you go your stench follows you

You are even shameless to adopt names like Chimaokigwe, shows how ashamed you are of your region

1 Like

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Earthquake1: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud / FFK: "Osinbajo Is A Pernicious Liar, Sanctimonious Self-Serving Dwarf" / EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.