Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) (37973 Views)

Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) / Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) / Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by TSRC: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nestoil is a company all Igbos should be proud of.

A real 21st century outfit.

4 Likes

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by iukpe: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
Biggest dredger bought by Africa.
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Every thing now news.

pls update us on Daura massive development
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
NGpatriot:

So, you didn't do any research before making that claim and you need me to do it for you?
You always bitter over Igbo progress, you should have done your research before quoting me wrong, the largest dredger voyage Ilembe was lunch in Netherlands and brought to Durban South Africa in 2015 it's 101.5m long, Pirat X is 104 m long, Pirat X is largest dredger voyage in Africa now acquired by Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Every thing now news.

pls update us on Daura massive development
When Ilembe dredger was lunch in South Africa 2015 it was a big news then, we have acquired Pirat X now largest, it should be news

1 Like

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
NwaNimo1:
How long left before the bridge is ready?
If care is nt taken,our 4th generatn wil also see d bridge as an ongoin project
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Christian5043(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin
Earthquake1:
Propaganda bridge
[s]
Earthquake1:
Propaganda bridge
[/s]
Earthquake1:
Propaganda bridge
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by NGpatriot: 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

You always bitter over Igbo progress, you should have done your research before quoting me wrong, the largest dredger voyage Ilembe was lunch in Netherlands and brought to Durban South Africa in 2015 it's 101.5m long, Pirat X is 104 m long, Pirat X is largest dredger voyage in Africa now acquired by Igbo man.

When cornered, your usual default is always tribalism and bigotry, but unfortunately for you, that rubbish doesn't bother me a bit so stop wasting your time with the tribalism and bigotry card.

Ilembe is owned by an African entity while Pirat X is not owned by an African, the fact that it sailed to Nigeria to do a job doesn't mean it's owned by a Nigerian or an African so it can not be the largest dredger in Africa, Ilembe of SA is still the largest dredger in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
NGpatriot:

When cornered, your usual default is always tribalism and bigotry, but unfortunately for you, that rubbish doesn't bother me a bit so stop wasting your time with the tribalism and bigotry card.

Ilembe is owned by an African entity while Pirat X is not owned by an African, the fact that it sailed to Nigeria to do a job doesn't mean it's owned by a Nigerian or an African so it can not be the largest dredger in Africa, Ilembe of SA is still the largest dredger in Africa.

Still in pain
grin grin
From Nestoil page

We're pleased to introduce you to Pirat X, the biggest dredger in Africa powered by B&Q Dredging . Pirat X is in line with our continuous efforts to improve innovation and local content. Watch the video to learn more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-OveOMpPvM
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Princemichael93: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
Apapa port will die slowly after this
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by NGpatriot: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
Anambralstson:

Still in pain

From Nestoil page

We're pleased to introduce you to Pirat X, the biggest dredger in Africa powered by B&Q Dredging . Pirat X is in line with our continuous efforts to improve innovation and local content. Watch the video to learn more: httpsvM
[/s]

I was actually expecting something more intelligent like proof of ownership, but your comedic self, as usual, came up with a meaningless youtube video, even the pic you posted spelled out the name of the real owner, European.

When you lie and make bogus claims, you discredit and derail your own post and message.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by KingOdart(m): 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Earthquake1:

No, If Tinubu a drug lord is my lord and savior and my region is known for skull mining, rape and dirtiness I would pick a name like Chimaokigwe grin

Yes you are right

Tinubu is your Lord and Savior

Your region is also known for skull mining, rape and Dirtiness
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by KingOdart(m): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Earthquake1:

He's obsessed about Igbos

It's a pity he can't be Igbo grin

You are just acting like a typical clown
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Earthquake1: 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
KingOdart:

You are just acting like a typical clown

Look at the mirror

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Earthquake1: 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
KingOdart:

Yes you are right

Tinubu is your Lord and Savior

Your region is also known for skull mining, rape and Dirtiness

But I'm not Afonja
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by KingOdart(m): 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
Earthquake1:

But I'm not Afonja

No you are OSU Alusi from the land of the Nyamirin and Tinubu is your Lord and Saviour
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Earthquake1: 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
KingOdart:

No you are OSU Alusi from the land of the Nyamirin and Tinubu is your Lord and Saviour

Your a scratched face brown roofer, anything is better than you
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by KingOdart(m): 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
Earthquake1:

Your a scratched face brown roofer, anything is better than you

No you must have mistaken me for the Chief of your Village that hunt Rat around like other Osu
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Earthquake1: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
KingOdart:

No you must have mistaken me for the Chief of your Village that hunt Rat around like other Osu

grin E pain am

Go and drink hydraulic soup you will dey ok
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by KingOdart(m): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Earthquake1:

grin E pain am

Go and drink hydraulic soup you will dey ok

You are just a clown

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I was actually expecting something more intelligent like proof of ownership, but your comedic self, as usual, came up with a meaningless youtube video, even the pic you posted spelled out the name of the real owner, European.

When you lie and make bogus claims, you discredit and derail your own post and message.
Pirat X has been acquired by Ernest Azudialu CEO Nestoil group wait for more details when the voyage land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pozm5fpMalk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 12:15am On Oct 01, 2019
NGpatriot:

Foremost Nigerian Dredging Company with
International Posture

B & Q Dredging Limited (BQD) is a wholly Nigerian Company, that provides all facets of dredging & marine logistics services of global standard.
In 2008, B&Q acquired the assets of the dredging department of B+B(Julius Berger) to consolidate industry position.
https://www.bqdredging.com/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by NGpatriot: 12:23am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
Anambralstson:

Foremost Nigerian Dredging Company with
International Posture

B & Q Dredging Limited (BQD) is a wholly Nigerian Company, that provides all facets of dredging & marine logistics services of global standard.
In 2008, B&Q acquired the assets of the dredging department of B+B(Julius Berger) to consolidate industry position.
https://www.bqdredging.com/
[/s]

What's my business with this?

The largest dredger in Africa at the moment is Ilembe of SA, show me proof of Nigerian ownership of Pirat X.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by NGpatriot: 12:26am On Oct 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Pirat X has been acquired by Ernest Azudialu CEO Nestoil group wait for more details when the voyage land

https://m.fpMalk

Youtube video is not proof of ownership, the picture you posted with your own hands was updated less than 24 hours ago and the owner is still a European.
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by IGBOSON1: 1:04am On Oct 01, 2019
oka4ugoo:
Kudos to Mr. President for the 2nd Niger Bridge.

Unlike he predecessors, Buhari isn't doing politics with any of the projects he embarked upon. The work may be slow but definitely in progress. He may have his shortcomings which are very obvious but he remains the first and only President since 1999 that has done much for the southeast in terms of infrastructural development.

I still have hope in you Mr. President.

What infrastructure are you talking about!

Dude, Buhari is evil and a bigot! He hates Igbos! This 2nd Niger bridge is what you Buhari minions and impostors claiming to be Igbo latch on to and milk for publicity in your failed attempt to portray your god as fair, just and doing for Ndigbo what -as you claim- past Nigerian leaders haven't or couldn't do!

Now i've said it as it is....and given the demon the abuse he so richly deserves, go tell him to stop construction on the bridge like he did in 2015 soon after being sworn in to office! You lot act like your god is showing Ndigbo benevolence and doing us a favour by allowing work continue on that bridge, for which we should forget all the evil he's done to Ndigbo and the South-East, and instead start seeing him in a good light!

Gimme a break!

1 Like

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 01, 2019
manmen:
Ipob and lies

Like a broken record. Nothing else to say.
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 3:00am On Oct 01, 2019
NGpatriot:

Youtube video is not proof of ownership, the picture you posted with your own hands was updated less than 24 hours ago and the owner is still a European.

Pirat X has been acquired by Igbo man Dr Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi grin he's now the new owner, when you watch the video he's actually the one one the Voyage, cry me a river tongue same way you were crying when Onyema acquired the biggest aircraft B777, AirPeace now owns four B777, the only airline operator to acquire B777 in West Africa grin Igbos are doing great grin we can't be cage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by NGpatriot: 3:09am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
Anambralstson:

Pirat X has been acquired by Igbo man Dr Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi grin he's now the new owner, when you watch the video he's actually the one one the Voyage, cry me a river tongue same way you were crying when Onyema acquired the biggest aircraft B777, AirPeace now owns four B777, the only airline operator to acquire B777 in West Africa grin Igbos are doing great grin we can't be cage.
[/s]

Leased to execute contract @ 2nd NB.

Owner: Johann Bunte Bauunternehmung

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Normanfoster: 7:42am On Oct 01, 2019
Welcome development
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by ifedayosol(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Neconde, nestoil, B&Q dredging, Impac, White dove etc are subsidiaries of Obijackson group owned by Ernest
Mac2016:

Na dem get Batan field? I tot it belongs to Neconde Energy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2019
ifedayosol:
Neconde, nestoil, B&Q dredging, Impac, White dove etc are subsidiaries of Obijackson group owned by Ernest
You forgot ETW leading fabrication company in Nigeria, Nest aviation, and his construction company, three of his companies are listed in London Stock market: ETW, B&Q DREDGING and Nestoil

His Hospital is best Children hospital in Nigeria, it raked 4.8

OBIJACKSON CHILDREN HOSPITAL OKIJA

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands / 10 Houses Razed, Scores Injured In Enugu Community Over Move To Join Kogi / Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.