Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,223 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) (37930 Views)

Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) / Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) / Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2019
His Hospital

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Obijackson hospital Okija Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2019
Best Children hospital in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2019
His construction company Hammakopp
http://hammakoppconsortium.com/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=NGpatriot post=82725062][s][/s]

quote]

grin grin

Nest aviation own by Dr Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi
http://nestav.com.ng/Default

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by comodo: 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Can we discuss about this bridge in 2023. At least 8yrs must have passed by then.
I refuse to join issues on this bridge thing.
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by forgiveness: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

He's Nigerian biggest shareholder in Julius Otondo also the Chairman of Smile network Africa

See the sharehold of water town owned by Ernest. Is it more than the sharehold of Goldsmith estate owned by Mike Adenuga?

Is 10.0 > 19.9?

You are such a ignoramus or a pathetic liar. Shame on you.

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anago0147: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
VAQAXY:
This is good for continued development and advancement of Anambra

Lalasticlala
. This is good news but I suggest that these machines shouldn't be kept in Anambra until its time for its usage to avoid it being vandalised by bands of criminals and kidnappers on Obiano's payroll

Obiano with his drunkhead is capable of doing a lot of crazy things especially when he takes upper iweka mixture
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by VAQAXY: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hopeless frustrated abakaleke miscreant. We are not talking about 3rd class igbos from ebonyi state here, we are talking about real igbos.

Bunch of useless armed robbers that Obiano chased out of Upper Iweka.

3rd class Igbos = Ebonyi people

[s]
Anago0147:
. This is good news but I suggest that these machines shouldn't be kept in Anambra until its time for its usage to avoid it being vandalised by bands of criminals and kidnappers on Obiano's payroll
Obiano with his drunkhead is capable of doing a lot of crazy things especially when he takes upper iweka mixture
[/s]

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
forgiveness:

See the sharehold of water town owned by Ernest. Is it more than the sharehold of Goldsmith estate owned by Mike Adenuga?

Is 10.0 > 19.9?

You are such a ignoramus or a pathetic liar. Shame on you.
Adenuga is fronting for IBB family in Glo, Conoil and Goldstone estate, Julius Berger was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1991 during IBB regime.

They got their biggest contracts under IBB
The Third Mainland Bridge
Ajaokuta Steel Plant
Itakpe – Ajaokuta Ore Railway
Challawa Gorge Dam Karate etc.

Adenuga is serving IBB family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by forgiveness: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Adenuga is fronting for IBB family in Glo, Conoil and Goldstone estate, Julius Berger was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1991 during IBB regime.

Ajaokuta Steel Plant

As Allen Onyeama is serving Madam Peace Jonathan by fronting for her through Peace Air. Clown
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by forgiveness: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ajaokuta Steel Plant

Meaning, IBB is the largest shareholder in Julius Berger. That still makes you a bloody liar.
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
forgiveness:

As Allen Onyeama is serving Madam Peace Jonathan. Clown
Beer parlour gossip, can you prove it, I can give you authentic reports on Adenuga deals with Atiku and IBB, as usual he has ran to Ghana after Atiku lost, same thing he did during Obj second tenure,, there are many cases of Mama peace can you show me any case of PJ and AirPeace with EFCC, During GEJ tenure they were frustrating Allen Onyema, he got all his supports and approvals during Buhari era. Stop quoting me before I pull the report you won't like to see.
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by forgiveness: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Beer parlour gossip, can you prove it, I can give you authentic reports on Adenuga deals with Atiku and IBB, as usual he has ran to Ghana after Atiku lost, same thing he did during Obj second tenure,, there are many cases of Mama peace can you show me any case of PJ and AirPeace with EFCC, During GEJ tenure the were frustrating Allen Onyema, he got all his support and approval during Buhari era. Stop quoting me before I pull the report you won't like to see.

Pull the report and stop lying here.

I have already debunked your fat lie about objjackson ownership of Julius Berger. Do you have any lie you want to come up with again?
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
forgiveness:

Pull the report and stop lying here.

I have already debunked your fat lie about objjackson ownership of Julius Berger. Do you have any lie you want to come up with again?
Can you show me any case linking Onyema and Patience with EFCC, I'll give enough dose of Adenuga and IBB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by forgiveness: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Can you show me any case linking Onyema and Patience with EFCC, I'll give enough dose of Adenuga and IBB.

Oga! If don't have prove just move on and stop all this your rumours.

Anyway, is Objjackson still the largest shareholder of Julius Berger? Bhuhahahaha!
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
forgiveness:

Oga! If don't have prove just move on and stop all this your rumours.

Anyway, is Objjackson still the largest shareholder of Julius Berger? Bhuhahahaha!
Obijackson is single Nigerian shareholder in JB, not IBB family Adenuga is fronting for

1 Like

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by forgiveness: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Obijackson is single Nigerian shareholder in JB, not IBB family Adenuga is fronting for

You are such a shameless pathetic liar. Despite the fact before you, you are still deluded.
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by peterobosa: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
I found more details about it here - https://nestoilgroup.com/b-q-dredging/equipment/pirat-x/

Anambralstson:
We're pleased to introduce you to Pirat X, the biggest dredger in Africa powered by B&Q Dredging is subsidiary of Nestoil group. Pirat X is in line with our continuous efforts to improve innovation and local content. The dredger is slated for operations in the Second Niger Bridge and is estimated to cut project time from 2 years to 6 months. Watch the video to learn more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-OveOMpPvM

Biggest dredger in Africa head to Onitsha from Germany for second niger bridge

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by IGBOSON1: 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
Anambralstson:
His Hospital

He’s a classy gentleman! Anything he does has a touch of class!

2 Likes

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by IGBOSON1: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Anambralstson:
His construction company Hammakopp
http://hammakoppconsortium.com/

Those gutters will last with that thick precast concrete they’re using!

1 Like

Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by IGBOSON1: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
forgiveness:

As Allen Onyeama is serving Madam Peace Jonathan by fronting for her through Peace Air. Clown

Hehehehe grin grin grin wink
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
peterobosa:
I found more details about it here - https://nestoilgroup.com/b-q-dredging/equipment/pirat-x/

Thanks bro
Re: Nestoil Acquires Pirat X Biggest Dredger In Africa For 2nd Niger Bridge(Video) by Anambralstson: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS / Edo Election: INEC Official Shot, Another Injured In Etsako Central / Dino Melaye Rolling On The Floor In A Church In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.