Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

How Can I Get My Spiritual Eyes Opened As A Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Get My Spiritual Eyes Opened As A Christian? (910 Views)

How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? / Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' / How To Open The Spiritual Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Spiritual Eyes Opened As A Christian? by EFULEFU1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Please help me
Re: How Can I Get My Spiritual Eyes Opened As A Christian? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Go to the closest boxing gym in your neighborhood, find the biggest baddest boxer there, walk up to him and tell him that his mother/father and whole family are bastards.... patiently wait for the mind reseting thunder slap, by then your brain will reboot and start functioning and your eyes will open to realise that there is no such thing as spiritual eyes nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Spiritual Eyes Opened As A Christian? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
From the bottom of your heart, ask God to help you and He would.

Sincerity/willingness is key!

God bless.
Re: How Can I Get My Spiritual Eyes Opened As A Christian? by garyaustin(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
The secret is here; �
Matthew 6:22 The eye is the lamp of the body. If your vision is clear, your whole body will be full of light. - Bible Hub
“The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. King James Bible The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light
Re: How Can I Get My Spiritual Eyes Opened As A Christian? by mcemmy0z: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
EFULEFU1:
Please help me
I will recommend you a book
"The spiritual man" by watchman nee

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Spiritual Eyes Opened As A Christian? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
Read the Bible Books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and believe them.

After all, Jesus doesn't lie.

Then live out what Jesus tells you to do.

He'll raise you from the dead, friend.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Spiritual Eyes Opened As A Christian? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2019
witness41:
Read the Bible Books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and believe them.

After all, Jesus doesn't lie.

Then live out what Jesus tells you to do.

He'll raise you from the dead, friend.

Just a little addition to the bolded!

Make sure you CAREFULLY study NOT just read those four books, and the Bible book of Acts of the Apostles too. You can't practice Christianity in isolation, you must associate with other Christians and there is just one group of true Christians worldwide!

Whoever is not worshiping in their midst cannot see spiritually because they're the one and only group Jesus is using to dispense spiritual food in this end time!

So to identify this one and only group, you need to CAREFULLY study Jesus' words with keen interest and also the book that narrates how Christians operated in the first century {Acts of the Apostles}. Don't forget that God blessed the works of those first century Christians and whoever want to have God's approval must imitate their faith! 2Thessalonians 3:7

God bless you!
Re: How Can I Get My Spiritual Eyes Opened As A Christian? by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2023
EFULEFU1:
Please help me
Where in the Gospels did Jesus Christ speak to you about the having of these "spiritual eyes"? undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Control Your Sexual Urges As A Christian Single / Is Hellfire A Bible Teaching / Does Satan Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.