Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija (63784 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi Cries As Gedoni Is Evicted / BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by melviniyke2002(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ist female to win bbn...Mercy for d money

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Nuclear99(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Like say d cry reach there mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Arysexy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
ugbarreta:
Exactly wot I said! He jst allowed emotions took the beta part of him. But he goofed big time.
[/s]

Stop watching from NL.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by sparkyJ: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nwaohafia1:
I prefer Diana leaving than Omashola leaving.

Frodd had no choice.

Guy did u watch the last arena game of the season? i mean the one themed "Horror". Did u notice d spiritual connection? No bet Naija coin for the winner o. Surprisingly, Omatsola won wit the fastest time of 51:03 while Diane came last with 5mins + secs. Now the magic hat eviction fell on Omatsola & Diane. Now Omatsola won the chance to stay in the final while Diane said goodbye to BBN4. Maybe its just my imagination though no offence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by meobizy(f): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
She was the baby of the house. All the men got attached to her eventually. Just as the show became a family reunion Biggie did his worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Cutehector(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Irohjohnpaulc:
na hu pozition her nyash like dat for me grin grin grin shocked shocked
I dey tell you. The ass just set like standard
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by mercyviv(f): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Eyah, Diane my cute chic! I so much love you. Well, I wish you better prospects in your future endeavors.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Tundeobama(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Kindly dm for pant trousers All are Top notch Europe brands quality and cheap 1500 only.check my whatapps contact on my profile click now.delivered in all state of Nigeria
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Adakintroy2: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
wink

I see no reason why they should be crying for the cameras, everyone trying to attract attention to themselves, how can the eviction of a fellow contender give them this much heartbreak, the chances of one of them winning just increased.

They need to stop shedding crocodile tears, the truth is deep down everyone of them is thinking about the 60million.

Never I have seen a team in football feel bad when the opponent is issued a red card. It's a game and it's all about competition.

It's a game. But there is aspect of our humanity that recognize human bounding. If you feel you feel.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by mechanics(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
Crocodile tears.
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Jerkules: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Come na who open Yansh like that? Ashawo
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by coolh3ad(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Abidob:
Frod is not smart at all,he could have put someone that’s more of a threat to him for eviction instead of Diane.. waste of veto power

Scripted Bull*Shit......I just love Diane though...
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Martinez39(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tacha's case is painful. She could have won it but...
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
same way 0KNM wailed with grief when I kicked him out of my life with my sparkly Jimmy Choo boots lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by dokie: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
wink

I see no reason why they should be crying for the cameras, everyone trying to attract attention to themselves, how can the eviction of a fellow contender give them this much heartbreak, the chances of one of them winning just increased.

They need to stop shedding crocodile tears, the truth is deep down everyone of them is thinking about the 60million.

Never I have seen a team in football feel bad when the opponent is issued a red card. It's a game and it's all about competition.

My guy, don't be deceived by their shenanigans. It's tears of joy.
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by blaqroy: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tears of joy my people
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by slimderek(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
wink

On a normal day, This would be Crocodile Tears, But Apparently they have spent more than 90 Days locked up together in a house, Theres bound to be emotions.

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by JonOlive: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
Abidob:
Frod is not smart at all,he could have put someone that’s more of a threat to him for eviction instead of Diane.. waste of veto power
that might be some kind of smartness looking at it from another angle. If he goes against a close competitor who commands massive fans, they will transfer thier votes to someone else - to another close competitor. Keep your enemies closer, they say.

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by icankel: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
wink

Good point, but u can imagine losing someone whom uve been happily living together either d person is travelling out or dead. were human and we ought to behave as human irrespective of d game
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Antara0503(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
Babprosper20:

Did u watch it at all??

No you didn't, so just lock up as don't know wah u saying
una get fight b4?

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Young4jose: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
Frodd own na to dey cry like woman
his crying because he used his hand to evict d girl. Frodd 4real...!!!
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Babprosper20(m): 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
Antara0503:
una get fight b4?

Lol No oo
Buh the way e tek talk am na mek me answer
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Lamanii22(f): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
grandstar:

How much is 60m sef that they should be crying? grin grin

A huge amount oo
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Odmic2839(m): 12:04am On Oct 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
wink

Bro I can quote you this is difference from football, the fact remains that they are all competitors means they shouldn't have feelings for each other. This are persons who have been deprived of this personal lives. Getting to know persons they have never met once for their entire lives. Picking d real out of the fame. So what drama do you see in this. This is pure emotion bro. They are now more or less like a family but they 60million still remain their priority

Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by chukwudiology(m): 12:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
wink

Tiers of joy
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by petitejolie(f): 12:36am On Oct 01, 2019
Abidob:
Lol Ure funny o. Did u watch it at all?
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by Auxigen(m): 2:27am On Oct 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
wink

Oga. .u too blunt abeg
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by MrCarterlee(m): 3:32am On Oct 01, 2019
Bohenye:
I'm crying now sef... Beautiful Diane
scam
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by raphy(m): 3:57am On Oct 01, 2019
that was my girl..but life goes on..she came a long way....she is now a celebrity..
I like her very much..
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by komodapson(m): 4:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
wink

The most honest response I've ever came across on nairaland since independence 1960, mind you, these are the same set of people that biggie do request their opinion about housemates to be nominated for eviction ó, humanbeing!!!
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by komodapson(m): 4:10am On Oct 01, 2019
raphy:
that was my girl..but life goes on..she came a long way....she is now a celebrity..
I like her very much..

"My girl".. How do u mean? U mean u gbàdún the girl..lmao...Na Kim I go like straff ...but that girl go be like bank charges: COT, stamp duty, ATM maintenance, Card Maintenance, e.t.c she go drain finances grin
Re: Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija by komodapson(m): 4:14am On Oct 01, 2019
grandstar:

How much is 60m sef that they should be crying? grin grin

Even if nah CFA60m...òmó naa cool cash ó...u still fit use d money cause trouble for island in a year ó

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead / Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 / BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.