Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change (21999 Views)

Nigerians Change yourselves First / Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
It's becos of u Buhari that made president Trump make that infamouse remark about African leaders as being shithole presidents. U don't know what you are doing to yourself at Buhari but I assure u that u will surely pay the price for all your wickedness someday .
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Premiumwriter: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
First it was 'I'm for nobody, I'm for everybody'
Now it's change let's change.
Buhari would have made a very good rapper, wonder what he's doing in Aso Rock
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Premiumwriter: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
First it was 'I'm for nobody, I'm for everybody'
Now it's change let's change.
Buhari would have made a very good rapper, wonder what he's doing in Aso Rock
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by fireback: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
nigerians are only trying to follow your foot step.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Annie939(f): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
I don't no what to tell Buhari walking corps
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Osobi32(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
Very confused and useless man. Am too ashamed to be a Nigerian.... There's nothing to be proud of.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Boyooosa(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
The lawless zoo presidiot should change his ways first before advising others
Nature knows that Buratai will win you...
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Boyooosa:

Nature knows that Buratai will win you...
wretched zombie get behind me undecided
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Boyooosa(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
wretched zombie get behind me undecided
Go knows that Nigeria will win this war against you guys, its a matter of time!
Just watch and inform ur sponsors!
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
Boyooosa:

Go knows that Nigeria will win this war against you guys, its a matter of time!
Just watch and inform ur sponsors!
Nigeria is doomed....the earlier you zombies realize the better.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Boyooosa(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nigeria is doomed....the earlier you zombies realize the better.
noted
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by agentakins: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
You people are just wasting your time.
What do you expect from someone that doesn't know the meaning of lawlessness?
Because if he does, he would never make a statement he is also guilty of.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by somziency: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nigerians see condition upon which change is hinged upon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Planned Nationwide Protest, Who Are The Conveners? / FG Completes Repair Works On Abuja-kaduna Highway In Readiness For Abuja Airport / Akure Residents Scoop Fuel From A Fallen Tanker (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.