Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change (21989 Views)

Nigerians Change yourselves First / Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Samunique(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2019
TSRC:

It shows most educated people who can afford to use the Internet are not his fans.
Another deep comment calling for deep thought from the Zombies !!!

You're very intelligent !!!
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by livebyday(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2019
post=82731123:

These are true words from a very Great man.
A man after God's heart.
A man who taking our nation to a better place.
A man who God put on the throne to take back our nation from evil and corrupt politicians.
If only our democracy in started with men like President Muhammadu Buhari in 1999, rather than the criminals that reigned.
Slow and steady we will get to a New and better Nigeria.

From all of us @,

Happy Independence Day Nigeria.

We believe in our darling nation.

God bless Nigeria.

Lol cheesy.
[b]Children of hate, perdition and frustration will always wail now!
It's in their DNA.
Lawless souls they are.

Just make your comment and ignore them patriot.
Ignoring them kill them more.
God bless our darling country this beautiful day and forever.
[/b]

The bolded is a direct abuse at nairalander whom are in the opposition and you disagree with

Stop posting such here you are directly inciting members with opposing views to abuse you

This is an inciting comment

Inciting comment, derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by nellynonso: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Nice speech. We should stop our lawless habits and stop insulting the King God has placed on us because of our lawlessness.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by somehow: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

I have been trying to explain this simple truth to these low IQ people called Nigerians!
I just tire

Majority or them don't know what citizenship is all about.

How can a country grow with people like them?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by SouthSouth1914: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

Buhari will leave in 2023. I hope you have started arranging blames for the next president?

You people don't know that only willing citizens move a country forward and not really the so called leaders!

You need to understand that is a right system of things, there need to be check and balances of things! Buhari have got nothing right! The same accusations he levelled against the PDP is the same thing he is guilty of at the moment! Isn’t this the biggest fraud?

During GEJ’s tenure- There was thousands of protests orchestrated by the APC. Yet no one was arrested and dumped in jail. I mean, look at the case of Sowore.. Isn't this the greatest double standard of all time?

I do not support any party, but I want to stand for good governance that can lift people from high levels of poverty, not lead them into it!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2019
God bless Nigeria.
Wailers will wail forever.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by somehow: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

I have been trying to explain this simple truth to these low IQ people called Nigerians!
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by SouthSouth1914: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:
I just tire

This is not true! For citizens to carry out their civic responsibility, government must give them a sense of belonging! No senseless talk and insults from the president.

Buhari failed to appoint ministers for 6months on his first tenure, he also failed again by waiting for more than 3 months on his second tenure! Do you know the implication of this in the economic activities of the nation?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

okay

Hope you know you are still a useless citizen to any country?

But you haven't shown me how. However, i have proven to you that your president is a bastard. Go and check the number of people who resonate my view, then come back so i can give you sniper to drink.

Oh yea... lest i forget. You are still poor.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by somehow: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

You need to understand that is a right system of things, there need to be check and balances of things! Buhari have got nothing right! The same accusations he levelled against the PDP is the same thing he is guilty of at the moment! Isn’t this the biggest fraud?

During GEJ’s tenure- There was thousands of protests orchestrated by the APC. Yet no one was arrested and dump in jail. I mean, look at the case of Sowore.. is this the greatest double standard of all time?

I do not support any party, but I want to stand for good governance that can lift people from high levels of poverty, not lead them into it!

You can only see what you want to see so its of no use pointing them to you.

You cant wake up a person that is not asleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by SouthSouth1914: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

You can only see what you want to see so its of no use pointing them to you.

You cant wake up a person that is not asleep

You are the one who needs the waking up!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by NkemChukwudi: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2019
post=82733663:
God bless Nigeria.
Wailers will wail forever.

I want and wish them to wail to death.....not forever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

I want and wish them to wail to death.....not forever!
Lol cheesy
So shall it be for all enemies of Nigeria.
Good things will always be far from their doorsteps.
No be curse, na FACT! cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by somehow: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2019
735i:

But you haven't shown me how. However, i have proven to you that your president is a bastard. Go and check the number of people who resonate my view, then come back so i can give you sniper to drink.

Oh yea... lest i forget. You are still poor.
Go and pick up the Nigerian constitution as amended

Then read through the obligations of a citizen

What makes you one
and your rights

Then compare all with your actions and inactions

Need to face profitable ventures
Have a nice day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by NkemChukwudi: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:
I just tire

Dumb NIGERIANS Please come and answer this question oooooo! Especially the bloody wailers!!!1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by fredoooooo: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2019
post=82731123:

A man after God's heart.
A man who God put on the throne to take back our nation from evil and corrupt politicians.
If only our democracy in started with men like President Muhammadu Buhari in 1999, rather than the criminals that reigned.

From all of us @,

God bless Nigeria.

Lol cheesy.
Children of hate, perdition and frustration will always wail now!
It's in their DNA.
Lawless souls they are.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by SouthSouth1914: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

How you take know Sir?

It is not rocket science! Most people who supports this government are mentally sick and poor financially and thinking capacity!

Statistics shows that people who voted Buhari are from the slums and rural parts of Nigeria! It may amaze you that Buhari lost in the FCT area as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by NkemChukwudi: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2019
post=82731123:

A man after God's heart.

From all of us @,

God bless Nigeria.

Lol cheesy.
Children of hate, perdition and frustration will always wail now!
It's in their DNA.
Lawless souls they are.

GOD BLESS YOU !!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2019
fredoooooo:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
A BIG AMEN.
God bless you too Oga Freddoooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

GOD BLESS YOU !!!!
A BIG AMEN.
God bless you too Sir.
Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by NkemChukwudi: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

It is not rocket science! Most people who supports this government are mentally sick and poor financially and thinking capacity!

Statistics shows that people who voted Buhari are from the slums and rural parts of Nigeria! It may amaze you that Buhari lost in the FCT area as well.

Please WAIL on!!!

May your wailing days be long! Buhari will leave in 2023 and I will like to hear from you 1 year after, perhaps in 2024.

Without societal and individual change, forget it nothing will get better!
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by fredoooooo: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2019
post=82733972:

A BIG AMEN.
God bless you too Oga Freddoooo

God bless you too bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Munirboss(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2019
So Baba is blaming us for his incompetence,

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

Go and pick up the Nigerian constitution as amended

Then read through the obligations of a citizen

What makes you one
and your rights

Then compare all with your actions and inactions

Need to face profitable ventures
Have a nice day

Profitable ventures like what? Yimu. You wey dey go pick snail for outside. Like i said before, God punish your citizenship. Okpo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by MrALIVE: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2019
Kettle calling pot black.

This man think we are fools!!!

Nonsense.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Mightyhaiz: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2019
anonimi:

where u for dig beaf quote??
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2019
You couldnt face me when the call came, you not man enough you hide under rules
post=82733393:

Hehehehe, you swallowed your vomit.
Una go all get sense las las.
We will tame you all one by one.

You used your hand to type every insult in this world because of our post, we replied you.
You went back to erase every curses you typed and put a dot (.)
cheesy grin grin cheesy
U go dey alright las las....
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2019
He who rules men lives in confusion;
He who is ruled by men lives in sorrow.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by arrestdarrester: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Leadership is by example! How can a president who disobeys court orders on different occasions call its citizens lawless?

Can’t we all have sense for once and call a spade, spade? Is it because of 30k stipends that is making everyone mad here on Nairaland, shying away from the truth?

Point of correction, its 5K tradermoni.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by arrestdarrester: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Please WAIL on!!!

May your wailing days be long! Buhari will leave in 2023 and I will like to hear from you 1 year after, perhaps in 2024.

Without societal and individual change, forget it nothing will get better!

The change that makes a fish stink begins from the head. Let this change start from the head...
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by otokx(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2019
Claireshan1:
To watch this man on national TV is a serious work

Can't understand anything he is saying

You even tried.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
You couldnt face me when the call came, you not man enough you hide under rules
We were brought up with good morals.
We were raised by good parents.
Hence, we can't exchange gutter languages and curses with tins like you.
Now you get it little boy.
Bye! grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Convention: How Buhari, Governors Shared Party Positions Ahead Of 2023 Poll / 25 Soldiers Wed In Army Barrack / Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.