Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change (21996 Views)

Nigerians Change yourselves First / Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by warripekin(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2019
Buhari the greatest scam alife, calling Nigerians lawless on independent day. God! why am I Nigerian? why!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by skykenny: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2019
I think our president has a point here. But what's more lawless than disobeying court orders?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by panmunium(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2019
See pesin wey dey talk, change yor wicked and unforgiven ways first.. And remember you're just just a tyrant so learn how to talk

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by somehow: 9:45am On Oct 01, 2019
735i:

Comment on the post. Ignore mine if it doesn't sit well with you.
No let me reason your matter.
Then shut up and stop insulting other people's intelligence.
Total disregard for public civility
You want to reason my matter? let's see who will get tired

A wailing citizen is nothing but a useless citizen!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by BonPatrick(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2019
Lol
xelly:
Buhari doesn't know what law is. He sees himself as one almighty Who is not bound by any law. What a useless man.

I had thought NTA is the most useless thing to happen to Nigeria till Buhari became our president.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by addictiv(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Change your lawless habits so we can achieve the change we want in Nigeria- President Buhari charges Nigerians

President Buhari today asked all Nigerians to change their bad habits so we can all experience the much desired change in Nigeria.

The President stated this in his Independence day broadcast this morning.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/change-your-lawless-habits-so-we-can.html
coming from the grand Master of lawlessness, and incompetence.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by adenigga(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2019
President Buhari who wrote dat speech for you? Because I know dat grammar is too big for affidavit certificate holder to understand.
You are the Lawlessness personified, so , adjust

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2019
That's very true anyways.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Ooye12: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2019
Claireshan1:
To watch this man on national TV is a serious work

Can't understand anything he is saying
your president is from Mexico, you need to find someone to translate you

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by TSRC: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2019
Biritiko:
Wailers have hijacked the thread
It shows most educated people who can afford to use the Internet are not his fans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by hargbolahan01: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2019
post=82731123:

These are true words from a very Great man.
A man after God's heart.
A man who taking our nation to a better place.
A man who God put on the throne to take back our nation from evil and corrupt politicians.
If only our democracy in started with men like President Muhammadu Buhari in 1999, rather than the criminals that reigned.
Slow and steady we will get to a New and better Nigeria.

From all of us @,

Happy Independence Day Nigeria.

We believe in our darling nation.

God bless Nigeria.
is it not the man who disobeys rule of law and court order

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by somehow: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2019
lomprico:

he dint vote him, bastards voted in the bastard!

And who voted other bastards in your word since 1999 in local government state government and federal government or did your suffering just started 4yrs ago?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by 735i(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2019
somehow:

Then shut up and stop insulting other people's intelligence.

Total disregard for public civility

You want to reason my matter? let's see who will get tired

A wailing citizen is nothing but a useless citizen!

Lol. You tell me to shut up because you're who? Oga, don't be unfortunate this morning. God punish your citizenship. Zombie wey o know say him na zombie

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Madeu(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Buhari in the 80's: my people Are senseless, useless and indiscipline.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Conceptman: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Lawless zoo presidiot should change his ways first before advising others
he is above the law grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Buhari is a fool, does he know what it means to be lawless? Or in a democratic system only the president is above the law?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Strawberryg(f): 9:50am On Oct 01, 2019
PassingShot:
See endless wailing in this thread!

grin cheesy

Me I am only seeing ur perpetual intellectual incapacitation from ur post as a foremost zombie horde leader u are....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by begge: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2019
dis lifeless ruga man dey crase.any way its a mixed of cow blood. partly fulani partly cow blood

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by SouthSouth1914: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2019
TSRC:

It shows most educated people who can afford to use the Internet are not his fans.

Don’t mind that dimwit! He thinks everyone is stupid like himself and Buhari. A president coming out to say Nigerians are lawless on independence day tells so much how this country have degraded!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by anonimi: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2019
Claireshan1:
To watch this man on national TV is a serious work

Can't understand anything he is saying

grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3487934_facebook20160217203110_png9d101a62a7f85ccae216ad246dbde300

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by somehow: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2019
735i:

Lol. You tell me to shut up because you're who? Oga, don't be unfortunate this morning. God punish your citizenship. Zombie wey o know say him na zombie

Someone with a mindset like yours will never be useful anywhere in the world.

This is a fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by begge: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2019
I SAY BUHARI NA IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Awoleesu(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Thermodynamics:
Imagine this fool, always blaming the masses for his incompitence. He should serve chop his 4years and leave there Jare, so that Nigeria can move forward.
Old clueless and lifeless fool.
God will definitely punish you for all the pain and suffering you've caused people. Devil.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by JiokeB(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2019
You can imagine

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Claireshan1(f): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2019
Ooye12:
your president is from Mexico, you need to find someone to translate you
I swear o

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by slimmax: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2019
At 59 , I no get light to know wetin de happen, na 40%battery I dey take chat, water na me de provide am, work no gree pay me full allowances, if I leave my hair, hussle buy iphone police � go profile me as Yahoo boy arrest me. Na craze world �.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by emsheddy(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2019
I went through the entire thread and saw that only one prominent Zombie spoke in favour of the dullard. Although one other ewu was trying to trade words with another who called the bastard what he is. We Don dey get sense small small. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, The Most useless President in the world

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2019
This man no get shame!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Maldini212(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2019
A man who travel to UK for medical check up

Why should I take him serious

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change by Aarenaija: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Grange from being a lawless man first.
The citizens would follow.
Lead by example.
Obey court orders and see if you need to beg people to be obedient.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Violent Clashes At Ward Congresses, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Senator Binta Garba: I Rejected N300m Bribe To Dump APC / 2023 Presidency: Governor Fayemi Kicks Against Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.