Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) (12421 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Afrogoddess25(f): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Indecent dressing are even in churches where desperate ladies looking for husband trend with their trashy wears trying to seduce men into doing their bidding. This is the devil at work using these females as pawns.

Some women have tried to claim liberation of their choice of dressing even in church. A societal lady once came to Holy Trinity Catholic church in Maitama, Abuja dressed in all rags, due to her influence nobody could dare ask her to leave the church, so when it was time for the priest to give sermon he centered his preaching on indecent dressing, the lady who was dressed indecently became uncomfortable with the sermon, as if the fire was too hot for the devil, she busted into anger, stood up amidst the crowd and challenged the man of God...Continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Abfinest007(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2019
fornification is not by seduction

3 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2019
The second picture though.... La la la la

5 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2019
That statement/command is for cheap personalities

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by GOFRONT(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2019
undecided

Chaaiiiii....The 2nd pic na faya!!!

Anywhere I see a lady on this Flexible skirt, Na so my Rod go dey Restless throughout..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by OlawaleBammie: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2019
that first pix... the woman don already get belle na??

And why hin leg b like 6×6 plywood?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by ZiriMane(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2019
alone or not person wey go commit go commit
Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2019
Being a virgin is too much to bare these days cry

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Heloct(f): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2019
The lady in the second picture is well dressed. Whoever took that picture in a church is a pervert.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by iPrevail(m): 11:45am On Oct 01, 2019
Imagine what a pregnant wife (I suppose) wore to church, I can almost view her pants. Maybe Islam is right to place women where it does.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by OttHin: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2019
grin

3 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Jerkules: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
And those useless girls will be the first to stand up and dance even when there's no music. Marine Daughters, I wonder how I always end up sitting behind them.

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by obi4eze(m): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
I went to one church the other day for a programme and I felt somehow with the way the ladies were dressed.
Such indecent dressing can hinder the move of God. That's why churches like MFM and Deeper life or preach openly against indecent dressing

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
NA HERE I RESPECT ISLAM

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by nlPoster: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
OttHin:
grin

You're happy @ your picture right?

As una dey pepper other Nigerians for USA.
Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by nlPoster: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Heloct:
The lady in the second picture is well dressed. Whoever took that picture in a church is a pervert.

African ladies are naturally plumpy and curvier, so the skirt while fashionable (perhaps), is accentuating the lady's curves and panty line, also tight around the lower hem.

Anyone jumping to type nonsense threads over women's dressing, I'm ready for you oh.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by asgard01(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
THE PICTURES LOOK PRESENTABLE NAH.... COME MY SHURCH FES (BENIN)
Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by jayextra(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
wawu

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by drezzyx(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
Even when u make up your mind not to look at them that is when u see one standing in front of you.
Like say them send am come.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Heloct:
Is that what u call properly dressed to a church?
Please look at it again

4 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Xtaceeey: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nothing spectacular here. undecided

Meanwhile check my signature for items that are worth it.
Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
This is not a church, it a club
Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by OluwasureGig: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
nairalandposter:

African ladies are naturally plumpy and curvier, so the skirt while fashionable (perhaps), is accentuating the lady's curves and panty line, also tight around the lower hem.

Anyone jumping to type nonsense threads over women's dressing, I'm ready for you oh.
you go fear analysis na
eyan Jim beglin
omo Jon champion undecided
Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by eghuan1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
What proof do you have that these pictures were taken from a church and not just an event like a comedy show or a concert? What's the proof that's even in Africa at all?

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by 360degreess(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
I hail Islam..
When I see some nonsense but yet some people are still blind to the reality of life and spirituality, I have no choice than to be great full to God for guiding me to Islam.

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by 360degreess(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
eghuan1:
What proof do you have that these pictures were taken from a church and not just an event like a comedy show or a concert? What's the proof that's even in Africa at all?
..Bros ladies dress worst than that to churches.. it is something we see with our eyes everyday.
Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by eghuan1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
360degreess:
..Bros ladies dress worst than that to churches.. it is something we see with our eyes everyday.

That's not the issue. My question is how you prove that This Pic was taken In a church

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Lonelypacifist6: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Only insecure, people think like this.
Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
GOFRONT:
undecided

Chaaiiiii....The 2nd pic na faya!!!

Anywhere I see a lady on this Flexible skirt, Na so my Rod go dey Restless throughout..
grin

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by nlPoster: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
eghuan1:

That's not the issue. My question is how you prove that This Pic was taken In a church

It's based on something seen in a church.
Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by franklingud(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
Winners chapel worldwide!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paradox Of Money And Women / #fallon¥ouchallenge / It Feels Weird Running In to Your Ex - Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.