Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) (12433 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by MrFourSHIRTS: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
Abfinest007:
fornification is not by seduction
that's a new twist
Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
KINGEAGLE1:
NA HERE I RESPECT ISLAM

Slavery

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
nairalandposter:

African ladies are naturally plumpy and curvier, so the skirt while fashionable (perhaps), is accentuating the lady's curves and panty line, also tight around the lower hem.

Anyone jumping to type nonsense threads over women's dressing, I'm ready for you oh.

What else does d want our Christian ladies to wear? Most of them don't have ulterior motive but men with our restless compound eyes with scan their bodies for lookery
Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by nlPoster: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

What else does d want our Christian ladies to wear? Most of them don't have ulterior motive but men with our restless compound eyes with scan their bodies for lookery

True that.

The problem is from both genders.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by MedicH: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
asgard01:
THE PICTURES LOOK PRESENTABLE NAH.... COME MY SHURCH FES (BENIN)

What's the name of ur church.
Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by ellengag: 5:05am On Oct 02, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

See what pussy have reduced you to.

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Jamesbally: 5:34am On Oct 02, 2019
Heloct:
The lady in the second picture is well dressed. Whoever took that picture in a church is a pervert.

This lady belong. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:07am On Oct 02, 2019
ellengag:
See what pussy have reduced you to.

Do u understand English? I said our restless compound eyes scanning for lookery.
Anyway what I mean is, d moment I stepped into a house of God, not even a naked most beautiful lady distract me. I keep my mind locked and keyed. But this days, for story to trend, people go about looking for CHANCE to dabble at.
Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:25am On Oct 02, 2019
nairalandposter:

True that.

The problem is from both genders.

I tell you!
An usher once bounced a lady from entering a Church on a pretext that it is disallowed. The lady said thatshe's aware but her dilemma is that she's got a hot leg and whenever she wears a skirt, she's not comfortable bcs of d outline of her pants and people keep staring at her legs. That besides she's not pocket friendly to always sow clothes. I adviced her and she was happy thereafter. Christians hardly pay attention to important things in d Church.
Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Miner13: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Heloct:
The lady in the second picture is well dressed. Whoever took that picture in a church is a pervert.
like seriously?
Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Youngpo413: 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na South Africans...don't blame them.
Re: Dear Women, Never Allow Your Husband To Attend This Kind Of Churches Alone (pic) by Pastorsmile: 8:44am On Feb 16, 2022
How sure are we that the pictures are taking from the church?
These look like a lady going through an audition or music presentation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate Your Relationship According To Your Phone Battery / Watch The Moment Okadaman Gains Huge Erection After Dropping Off Slayquen / Check Out Davido's New Girlfriend, Amarachi. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.