Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Who Cheats More Men Or Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Cheats More Men Or Women (1287 Views)

Poll: Who Cheats More ?

Men: 0% (0 votes)
Women: 100% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Cheats More: Women Or Men? / Which Nigerian Girl Cheats More? Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Edo / Live Poll Who Cheats More, Guys Or Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Cheats More Men Or Women by topetope(m): 2:07am On May 19, 2007
just curious,
had a lenghty SHOUT with some girls on this topic.
let me hear your views

Re: Who Cheats More Men Or Women by macgozy(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2007
In relationships, ladies cheat more becos they have this feeling of insecurity and all that stuff like not truely in love with the present guy, the guy not meeting their financial demands and all that. the guys play cool mostly in relationship but tend to be on the offensive side if in the course of such relationship/love affair, he experienced heartbreak he tend not to love but cause harm to every daughter of eve that comes his way.

In marriage, the guy tends to cheat the most cos he tells U I can't eat rice every day he need to change diet. the lady tends to play cool becos she does not want to be thrown out of her husband's house if caught in the process.
Re: Who Cheats More Men Or Women by mosho1: 2:55pm On May 19, 2007
laides cheat more during boy friend/ girl friend runs while after marriage guys cheat more
Re: Who Cheats More Men Or Women by topetope(m): 5:10am On May 20, 2007
in as much as i want to agree wit u on men cheat during marriage,
Ladies are worse of.in most times their action in the past mayb too great for them to handle wen they get married.
and wen the guys knows he tend to jus play and ease himself
Re: Who Cheats More Men Or Women by myssfyne(f): 10:47pm On May 20, 2007
I think ladies cheat more.
Re: Who Cheats More Men Or Women by neelsel(f): 1:14am On May 21, 2007
[b][/b]Two Can Play that Game!!!! WORD!! wink
Re: Who Cheats More Men Or Women by vronnie(f): 3:56am On May 21, 2007
I think men cheat more . and most women know how to cheat and seldom get caught. grin
Re: Who Cheats More Men Or Women by anon101(f): 3:36pm On May 21, 2007
a woman can hardly get caught , because we are mean. we are like chamelions we can change into what ever we want . sexy ,pity face , angry, quiet, anything
Re: Who Cheats More Men Or Women by topetope(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2007
Some TRUE TALKS from the sisters.
hmmmmmm,it really hard to find ladies saying the truth.

i guess we need a poll on this issue.
truely,ladies pretend and it hard to catch them.
Re: Who Cheats More Men Or Women by Nobody: 10:35am On May 22, 2007
So all ya Ladies here dey Cheat, ?U can imagine. cry cry cry cry cry.
Anyway,4 me O ,I see it that everyone chaets equally, the gooose and gander story,Believe it or not , Ladies cheat majorly because of material things and comfort while guys cheat because of enjoyment(escapades), just to hear different screams,shouts and what have u, its really fun though, grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

[b]"is Your Boyfriend A Liability Or An Asset"[/b] / How To Date Rich And Hot Women / Who Should Call More Often, He Or She?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.