Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. (6152 Views)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / How To Recover Quickly After Cesarean Section Delivery. / Cesarean Section Is Not A Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by CaptainMitch: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2019
Interesting thread, mothers are the best.

2 Likes

Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by nneejima(f): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=formidablefunmi post=83389358][/quote]
Thank you ma'am for all your efforts to ensure that this forum is moving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by nneejima(f): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
My cs experience;
I ttc for two horrible years, finally God picked my call and gave me a birthday/marriage anniversary gift. The journey was smooth and easy till few days to my edd, labour was coming and going but not yet strong. Finally I was 4cm dilated after all the eating of dates, long walk etc (oh such an excruciating pain). Labour was progressing but all of sudden I started feeling dizzy with a kind of headache that seems as if my head is heavier than a rock. Doctors were running helter skelter to reduce my BP because it BP was reading 220/110 & fetal heart was increasing too. One of the doctor's was encouraging me to endure and push my baby with further contraction since I was almost 10cm gone but contraction was nowhere to be found. Na so I come dey shout that they should save me and bring out my child that am not doing again

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by nneejima(f): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
I was wheeled into the theater in less than 10 minutes my baby was out. I woke up after some hours, I sat down same day with the help of the nurses. The following morning I stood up and walked around though it wasn't easy. I also ate 24 hours after the surgery and was discharged on the following day. I spent barely 72hrs in the hospital and went home alive with my daughter in my arms

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by nneejima(f): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
During my second pregnancy, I was eager to try vaginal delivery, I did everything within my power but labour wasn't forthcoming. I even finished a bottle of Castor oil (covers face) but nothing happened, until I was induced with folley catheter. How I wished that I listened to my husband, stupidly I was trying to be the Hebrew woman, to please people around me, seeking for testimony to give my church people.
Membrane was ruptured when I was 8cm gone, the nurse on duty now put dextrose water infusion for me. Na so I go hell fire plus abyss and purgatory come back, I didn't know she added pitocin injection inside the drip

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by MissOffpoint(f): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2019
Get your quality waist trainers, contact on my signature.....
Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by MissOffpoint(f): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2019
Get your quality latex waist trainers, contact on my signature....
Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by Mummy4life1: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
nneejima:
I was wheeled into the theater in less than 10 minutes my baby was out. I woke up after some hours, I sat down same day with the help of the nurses. The following morning I stood up and walked around though it wasn't easy. I also ate 24 hours after the surgery and was discharged on the following day. I spent barely 72hrs in the hospital and went home alive with my daughter in my arms
Thanks for sharing ma'am
Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by Mummy4life1: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
formidablefunmi:
Whether CS or normal delivery..... YOU ARE A CHAMPION....

I am celebrating all mothers who had their babies via CS today.

They are told or mocked by fellow women that it's a cheap way out of pushing your baby.....

No one tells you the fear and uncertainty as you are wheeled into the theatre.....

"Madam please hold still.... Don't move now. We are going to give you a test shot in your spine.... We need you to be very stillllllll."

"Can you feel this?" They ask
Once you say NO..... Work begins.

The doctors jisting over your head about badly eaten suya or favourite food and if they are in a great mood they ask you what's your favourite meal. You think they want to jist but really they want to keep you awake.

Then shivering starts, teeth breaking, theater shattering...... They tell you it's expected

Then the epidural wears off and you are wondering what pain is this? With that pain you are expected to sit up and breast feed baby.
You came to the hospital with some others but they wave you byeeee walking out unassisted but you are still here wobbling like a wet duck.

You are forced to try and walk straight.....
"Madam/ Oga Nurse better don't touch me. Dont you know I am in excruciating pain? Stop that."

Finally you are discharged but with a long set of rules.....
Don't carry heavy load
Don't bend suddenly
Don't move anyhow
No sex
Blablabla......

But you must feed baby, Bathe baby......

Then the healing process begins
The internal itching ....how do you get to the scar? You tap your stomach gently but it doesn't help.

They finally remove your plaster but it pinches part of your skin with it.

They have finally removed the catheter but no one tells you urinating is work.... You dread going to urinate cos the pain can't be explained. Better imagined.

Let's not talk pooing..... You will take all the oranges and laxatives in the world so it can be easy

One demonic cough comes, you need to cough but the fear of your stitches opening makes you breathe or should I say growl.....

You can't laugh or risk your scars opening

You are still nursing a baby with all this pain.

Months after you stop feeling the pain so you think you are completely fit and then you try one rough play and your body warns you.... " You are not fully healed, mind yourself"

This is a road walked by many women but some others will never experience this......

Motherhood is fun and beautiful
No birth trumps the other

CS or VB, strong women won the battle over death......

N/B
How can I forget the begging for water like your life depends on it and the doctors telling you that you can't drink water till you pass gas.

All of a sudden passing gas is something you start looking forward to and you don't care if people are there....... When you finally pass the gas, you start shouting out at all the doctors and nurses " I passed gas"

-(copied post)
Thank you for sharing ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by biggal: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Mother's how do u ppl cope with work when no one is helping u in omugwo. What did u do to help heali g too
Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by formidablefunmi(f): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=biggal post=83706744]Mother's how do u ppl cope with work when no one is helping u in omugwo. What did u do to help heali g too. Congratulations mama.don't you have anybody with you?
Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by biggal: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
My own case was different. The spine injection no work for me as I felt d pain. Something was pored on NY hand n I slept off.

Once I woke I was tid I can take water but in a little quantity after some hours I can take any light food and after 24hrs I can take anything I want but let it be soft.

The pain wasn't much shaa am alone and can do all my chores withghe help of hubby.

In all we thank God

2 Likes

Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by biggal: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Still that datalady. Call or whatsapp me for your DAta at #500 only. You get your data before payment as usual.

I plead for patronage. 08038436827
Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by formidablefunmi(f): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Good evening mamas.how are our los doing?
Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by biggal: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
BUY YOUR 3 IN 1 POST PARTUM BELT AND GO BACK TO YOUR SHAPE.

CAN BE USED FEW WEEKS AFTER CS

CAN BE USED IMMEDIATELY AFTER VAGINA DELIVERY.

YOU CAN PAY 3 TIMES BUY GETS IT IN YOUR FIRST PAYMENT.

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08038436827,
PRICE

1 Like

Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by biggal: 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
biggal:
BUY YOUR 3 IN 1 POST PARTUM BELT AND GO BACK TO YOUR SHAPE.

CAN BE USED FEW WEEKS AFTER CS

CAN BE USED IMMEDIATELY AFTER VAGINA DELIVERY.

YOU CAN PAY 3 TIMES BUY GETS IT IN YOUR FIRST PAYMENT.

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08038436827,
PRICE

Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by Honeysweetest(f): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
nneejima:
During my second pregnancy, I was eager to try vaginal delivery, I did everything within my power but labour wasn't forthcoming. I even finished a bottle of Castor oil (covers face) but nothing happened, until I was induced with folley catheter. How I wished that I listened to my husband, stupidly I was trying to be the Hebrew woman, to please people around me, seeking for testimony to give my church people.
Membrane was ruptured when I was 8cm gone, the nurse on duty now put dextrose water infusion for me. Na so I go hell fire plus abyss and purgatory come back, I didn't know she added pitocin injection inside the drip
wow!!, how is your lo ma
Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by nneejima(f): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Honeysweetest:
wow!!, how is your lo ma
He is fine dear and yours
Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by Mummy4life1: 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dear House,

Can someone get pregnant one month after CS?
Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by futuremoma34: 2:22am On Jun 04, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Dear House,

Yes ooo.. With twins self

2 Likes

Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by nneejima(f): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mamatwiny' please can I speak with z my whatsapp number. Let me know when you see this so that I can bring it down
Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by jamesbridget13(f): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
First child was elective cs
2nd was normal

My conclusion: i choose cs jeje anytime anyday. Wetin concern me as long i no pass through that labor pain n i see my pikin

1 Like

Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by formidablefunmi(f): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=jamesbridget13 post=90306864]First child was elective cs
2nd was normal

My conclusion: i choose cs jeje anytime anyday. Wetin concern me as long i no pass through that labor pain n i see my pikin. Mother alive child alive that's what matters my sister.

1 Like

Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by Mummy4life1: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
futuremoma34:

Yes ooo.. With twins self
Thank you ma'am for quick response
Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by mamatwiny(f): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
nneejima:
Mamatwiny' please can I speak with you, z my whatsapp number. Let me know when you see this so that I can bring it down

Babe,
You can take your number now

Editted

I have called you more than 3 times but u ain't picking.
Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hello beautiful mothers in the house, pls how can I get my tummy flat again after CS? My first son is 4yrs old and the second is 2yrs old, both CS. My tummy has refused to go down irrespective of the exercise and diet. Thanks
Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by nneejima(f): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
mamatwiny:

Babe, You can take your number now
Editted
I have called you more than 3 times but u ain't picking.
Just seeing this now, please remove the quote so that I can bring it down
Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by nneejima(f): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
ifedola28:
Hello beautiful mothers in the house, pls how can I get my tummy flat again after CS? My first son is 4yrs old and the second is 2yrs old, both CS. My tummy has refused to go down irrespective of the exercise and diet. Thanks
Sit up exercise has done it for me. Just that junks and soda drinks won't allow me to maintain dz shape in peace

1 Like

Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by nneejima(f): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Dear House,
Yes but it will elective cs

1 Like

Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by Rekhi(f): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by Rekhi(f): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. by mamatwiny(f): 9:58am On Jun 05, 2020
nneejima:

Just seeing this now, please remove the quote so that I can bring it down

Done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For April 17 2021 In Nigeria / Millions Of People Suffers Candidiasis / Please, I Need Help On Virginal Discharge Of My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.