Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building (42520 Views)

Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) / Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. / Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Made4naijalove: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
SARS operatives leave boy to fall to his death after chasing him to the top of a 2 storey building in Agege, LagosState

This happened yesterday in Agege Sars Officers chased him to the top of that building and refused to help him when he was dangling

The boy decided to let go, but he luckily survived those 2 guys were the officers who chased him

Watch video

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct7pm0wWb1Q

https://www.made4naija.com/sars-operatives-leave-boy-to-fall-after-chasing-him-to-the-top-a-2-storey-building/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Made4naijalove: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
shocked
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Flexherbal(m): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Thank God he survived!

It is obvious, they were just looking for another young Nigerian to extort money from.

If they had actual wanted to arrest him for a serious crime, they would have rescued him first, and then, arrested him, afterwards.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by stevenapron: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
These people Are very wicked

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Made4naijalove: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by peteruuu(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
#EndSars.

10 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by seunmohmoh(f): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
A day before independence? .. Mtcheew. Nigeria is not moving forward.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Kiddinpoh(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
Not again!

What's wrong with Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by cnwamo(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
We need to hold our law enforcement agents and agencies to higher standards Haba!!!
This is nothing but heartlessness, how can anyone after seeing this feel safe enough to meet an officer of the law to resolve any form of conflict or to just live as a citizen in the country when they can do this to citizens they swore to protect. What a shame!!! angry angry angry
Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better at 59.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by OzziOhinoyi(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by YorubaAssasin: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by laplace19(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hmmmm...
The federal government and the Senate have refused to do something serious about these SARS, until they(sars) kill their(politicians)own that's when they'll start speaking up about reforming these criminal gangs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Giddiebabalaw(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
Which kinda country be this? This is sheer wickedness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Sunofgod(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
God continue to punish Nigeria!

A cursed land.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by omocalabar(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
What was so funny to hav made that FOOOOL laughed?....
Yoruba people mumu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Psyrus(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
Inside life o
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Khd95(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
What exactly is Happy about this country's Independence

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Zimzy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Evil men with government approval!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by RichDad1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Na Bloggers go scatter this country lass lass.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by ednut1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
When kanu said nigeria was a zoo i called him mad. But i was the mad one

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by bobokeshington: 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
SARS never disappoint

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by LibertyRep: 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
There's absolutely no justification for this.

Even if he the most wanted criminal in the World, Is it even better to arrest him alive than to watch him die?

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by osuofia2(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Endsars
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by ndidibabe(f): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
What is his crime?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by SOFTENGR: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Wicked animals
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Eberex(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mhen i give up
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by klas(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Why should someone run towards the top of 2 Storey building in order to escape a chase?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Gideoniteprime4: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
hehe real life james bond gone wrong
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Kingv(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
human life does not mean a thing to those animals any longer
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Some people screaming EndSars up and down grin

that boy fit be a suspect of cultism, robbery, killing or any other Hooliganism activity.

In the last 3-4 days, I have been reading [online] about crime, mostly cult-related, stories. their activities in our various areas are alarming.

as I dey so, I detest seeing any police or any other of the arm of security around me, cos some of them are animals and I never had any likeness for them since day one. so, make e no be like say I dey support everything dem dey do to innocent citizens of the nation.

maybe some of y'all didn't know, when u see any law enforcement body [police, SARS, RRS, DSS, etc] chasing/arresting/killing anybody, be it a girl or boy, teenager or adult, just know it has to do with cult raid.

I could not help myself desperately glued to crime news [online], when I read plenty stories [news] on cult boys and girls between the ages of 10,11,12,13-20 years old already killing people, robbing, raping, spying, kidnapping, etc, that are cult members.

fear dey catch me to go club, bar, party and other social activities now. even to dey go fvck olosho self don dey fear me, as I have read the recent activities of cult girls too [Daughter of Jezebel, Viqueen, Black Bra, Damsels, etc] are out there doing Olosho work and robbing and killing unsuspecting clients.

I come believe say na God dey save person, if I count how many Olosho I don hammer, I don encounter [sign] these cult girls before on numerous occassions but, being a good-hearted guy, despite my Oloshoism, I never experienced harm from any of them before.

these cult boys, girls and guys are in our various areas, beware.

make the SARS/police and others dey do their work ooh, I no dey pity anybody. but anyone of them who takes advantage of innocent people, na Ogun go destroy him and his family join.

they have arrested/jailed/killed plenty supposedly cult boys in areas close to my resident which I later read online that it has to do with cultism and their clashes, killing for supremacy.

even kid wey never reach 10years old [boy/girl], I don dey fear dem now.

sounds funny, right?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Man Accused Of Defiling 1 Year Old Girl In Abuja / Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash / EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.