Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building (42538 Views)

Man Throws Down His Househelp From A 2-Storey Building In Aba (Photos) / Task Force Officers Flog Trader After Chasing Her Into a Bank in PortHarcourt. / Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by sirEAGLES(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
U re d definition of a classic idiot
klas:
Why should someone run towards the top of 2 Storey building in order to escape a chase?

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by islandmoon: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
I give up on this country, why is buhari doing this?

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by babaoo: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
eniorisha:
I know most people won't ask d right question?

Only d criminals run when they see men in Uniform.

If his ways were clean, why running to jump to death? If u don't av d mind, don't do d crime, simple.
I know some people will not apply common sense,when judging these seen,as a govt law enforcement,ur first duty is to safe life's regardless of the situation.if his truly a criminal like you have said,why didn't there arrest him rather than leaving him to his death.
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Danmaiduguri(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
laplace19:
Hmmmm...
The federal government and the Senate have refused to do something serious about these SARS, until they(sars) kill their(politicians)own that's when they'll start speaking up about reforming these criminal gangs.

In the north pple dont complain abut SARS unlike the south bcoz there is low rate of armed robbery, ritual, cultism, yahoo. Before u hear a single case of armed robbery or yahoo from d north u will hear 10 from d south.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Ryan03(f): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nnamdiojukwu:
SARS spotted.
and if I am?
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Royalfurnitures: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Over time these SARS guys have proved to be devil's in human clothing

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Useku(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
The guy is sure a hardened criminal,he dropped like a pro.He dint want to be shot at, reason he dangled till the sars guys left before him jakpa.

But these officers sef get their own.
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Danmaiduguri(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nnamdiojukwu:
You need brain check.

Na true i talk. You need brain transplant grin
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Danmaiduguri(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Made4naijalove:
SARS operatives leave boy to fall to his death after chasing him to the top of a 2 storey building in Agege, LagosState

This happened yesterday in Agege Sars Officers chased him to the top of that building and refused to help him when he was dangling

The boy decided to let go, but he luckily survived those 2 guys were the officers who chased him

Watch video

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct7pm0wWb1Q

https://www.made4naija.com/sars-operatives-leave-boy-to-fall-after-chasing-him-to-the-top-a-2-storey-building/

He must have done sumtyn wrong, why wuld he resist arrest, i hpe hes not a yahoo?
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Switruth: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
Some people screaming EndSars up and down grin

that boy fit be a suspect of cultism, robbery, killing or any other Hooliganism activity.

In the last 3-4 days, I have been reading [online] about crime, mostly cult-related, stories. their activities in our various areas are alarming.

as I dey so, I detest seeing any police or any other of the arm of security around me, cos some of them are animals and I never had any likeness for them since day one. so, make e no be like say I dey support everything dem dey do to innocent citizens of the nation.

maybe some of y'all didn't know, when u see any law enforcement body [police, SARS, RRS, DSS, etc] chasing/arresting/killing anybody, be it a girl or boy, teenager or adult, just know it has to do with cult raid.

I could not help myself desperately glued to crime news [online], when I read plenty stories [news] on cult boys and girls between the ages of 10,11,12,13-20 years old already killing people, robbing, raping, spying, kidnapping, etc, that are cult members.

fear dey catch me to go club, bar, party and other social activities now. even to dey go fvck olosho self don dey fear me, as I have read the recent activities of cult girls too [Daughter of Jezebel, Viqueen, Black Bra, Damsels, etc] are out there doing Olosho work and robbing and killing unsuspecting clients.

I come believe say na God dey save person, if I count how many Olosho I don hammer, I don encounter [sign] these cult girls before on numerous occassions but, being a good-hearted guy, despite my Oloshoism, I never experienced harm from any of them before.

these cult boys, girls and guys are in our various areas, beware.

make the SARS/police and others dey do their work ooh, I no dey pity anybody. but anyone of them who takes advantage of innocent people, na Ogun go destroy him and his family join.

they have arrested/jailed/killed plenty supposedly cult boys in areas close to my resident which I later read online that it has to do with cultism and their clashes, killing for supremacy.

even kid wey never reach 10years old [boy/girl], I don dey fear dem now.

sounds funny, right?
. What if he is not?
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by SouthSouth1914: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

that boy fit be a suspect of cultism, robbery, killing or any other Hooliganism activity.

In the last 3-4 days, I have been reading [online] about crime, mostly cult-related, stories. their activities in our various areas are alarming.

as I dey so, I detest seeing any police or any other of the arm of security around me, cos some of them are animals and I never had any likeness for them since day one. so, make e no be like say I dey support everything dem dey do to innocent citizens of the nation.

maybe some of y'all didn't know, when u see any law enforcement body [police, SARS, RRS, DSS, etc] chasing/arresting/killing anybody, be it a girl or boy, teenager or adult, just know it has to do with cult raid.

I could not help myself desperately glued to crime news [online], when I read plenty stories [news] on cult boys and girls between the ages of 10,11,12,13-20 years old already killing people, robbing, raping, spying, kidnapping, etc, that are cult members.

fear dey catch me to go club, bar, party and other social activities now. even to dey go fvck olosho self don dey fear me, as I have read the recent activities of cult girls too [Daughter of Jezebel, Viqueen, Black Bra, Damsels, etc] are out there doing Olosho work and robbing and killing unsuspecting clients.

I come believe say na God dey save person, if I count how many Olosho I don hammer, I don encounter [sign] these cult girls before on numerous occassions but, being a good-hearted guy, despite my Oloshoism, I never experienced harm from any of them before.

make the SARS/police and others dey do their work ooh, I no dey pity anybody. but anyone of them who takes advantage of innocent people, na Ogun go destroy him and his family join.

they have arrested/jailed/killed plenty supposedly cult boys in areas close to my resident which I later read online that it has to do with cultism and their clashes, killing for supremacy.

sounds funny, right?

You wasted your time tying rubbish! What grounds to verify that sars should kill anyone on sight?

I hope someday, you’d loose someone to these devil incarnates and you’d come online to type this rubbish..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Switruth:
. What if he is not?

I am laughing at you in Raggae Tone. ....

I am not saying he is, but, believe me, the way dem chase the boy, just know that something dey there.

that's why I cursed them say "if them take advantage of innocent citizens, na Ogun go destroy them and their family join"

however,
bro, just go google a d type "cults killing in Lagos" [both past and recent one go show up]

enjoy yourself, brO.
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

You wasted your time tying rubbish! What grounds to verify that sars should kill anyone on sight?

I hope someday, you’d loose someone to these devil incarnates and you’d come online to type this rubbish..

grin grin

learn from the "rubbish" I typed.

good riddance.

and,

stay blessed, bro.
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Dedemworld: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
omocalabar:
What was so funny to hav made that FOOOOL laughed?....
Yoruba people mumu
na only Yoruba Dey agege U re a senseless idiot bro, pls no vex oo. Ur foolishness is like a Zee world Extra ordinary every day

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
Danmaiduguri:

He must have done sumtyn wrong, why wuld he resist arrest, i hpe hes not a yahoo?

u get it right.

believe me, if something no dey there, this no go happen.

those people abusing the SARS seem to not know wetin dey go on around them.
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Olominira(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
These SARS are behaving like subhumans. The entire police force is a shame. The leadership is made up of people with low reasoning abilities
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

sounds funny, right?
Even if he is a criminal he should he be left to die? There are many madmen in SARS and the police.
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Kiddinpoh(m): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
uuzba:

Us
We are wrong with it.
We are keeping quiet too much

I cant agree less
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Laidebrain(m): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Please re-read what you have type to see if it actually make sense to you.... So even if he were to be a terrorist or a cultist. The most they would have done is apprehend/arrest him, why leave him to die.... I wonder how people like you think...

MrNipplesLover:

sounds funny, right?
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
Even if he is a criminal he should he be left to die? There are many madmen in SARS and the police.

of course, some SARS and their other partners are animals in human flesh.

I won't lie to u, since day one, I mean-since I have become of age, I never liked these animals called police [and their others], because they are like criminals to me. even up till now, I no like them at all.

I do not appreciate what they did to the boy, all I know is that something is attached to it.
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Laidebrain:
Please re-read what you have type to see if it actually make sense to you.... So even if he were to be a terrorist or a cultist. The most they would have done is apprehend/arrest him, why leave him to die.... I wonder how people like you think...

I wonder who needs the sense if what I typed doesn't make sense to someone else. grin

but, anyway, I'm a weak fellow when it comes to online argument. so, you win.

have a wonderful day/night.

stay blessed, bro.
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
That was a callous and inhumane treatment by these officers. Regardless of the crime that he committed, at least he deserves to be treated humanely ..they should have rescued and then arrest him. That's what law enforcement officers in advanced societies would have done. But you do not expect any civilized behavior from Nigerian law enforcement officers. They are so crude in their behavior and has no sense of decency and empathy. It's against the law to put one in peril and refuse to offer assistance. Both officers need to be arrested and prosecuted.
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Switruth: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

I am laughing at you in Raggae Tone. ....

I am not saying he is, but, believe me, the way dem chase the boy, just know that something dey there.

that's why I cursed them say "if them take advantage of innocent citizens, na Ogun go destroy them and their family join"

however,
bro, just go google a d type "cults killing in Lagos" [both past and recent one go show up]

enjoy yourself, brO.
. I understand sha.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Sunnydays: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sunofgod:
God continue to punish Nigeria!

A cursed land.....

God continue to punish you with your stupid comments
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by efficiencie(m): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
klas:
Why should someone run towards the top of 2 Storey building in order to escape a chase?
Make SARS pursue you first...if you see pot you go wan run inside. If you see gutter you go wan run inside...those operatives are a nightmare!
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by nedekid: 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
toaterry:
Why did he run? He must have done something bad and that made him run from the police.
And you are a young man? Hmm. Hopefully you wount come and give us stories tomorrow why you ran.
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by marvelous000: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
toaterry:
Why did he run? He must have done something bad and that made him run from the police.
why did he run? is this suppose to be a justification for the inhumanity of the officers or what
i mean; leave him hanging on a 2 story cliff to fall to his death.

must you support nonsense to feel good about yourself. you smell terribly.
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
All we just have to do is to fight back and punch hard allowing this going on and we are all there taking pictures and Video while they kill our young folks. Death is inevitable but it is better we go when it feel it’s the right time we need to take this hard they are killing our young folks our mom are there in the church praying when they shoot there kids it is time we act up
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by IamCharles123: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

sounds funny, right?
The issue is not about the boy being a criminal, its about sars leaving him in such situation. I dont even think he was a criminal, if he was they would have ensured they arrest him
Re: SARS Operatives Leave Boy To Fall After Chasing Him To Top Of 2 Storey Building by Jaqenhghar: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
[b][/b]
laplace19:
Hmmmm...
The federal government and the Senate have refused to do something serious about these SARS, until they(sars) kill their(politicians)own that's when they'll start speaking up about reforming these criminal gangs.
Siddon there dey wait for people when no send una. Sowore said make una fight for una right , una abuse am
The US when una dey wait make dem send troops to do what you are supposed to do na their president call to congratulate the baba
Make una siddon there dey expect ina never see anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beheads Three-year-old Niece In Ondo (graphic Pic) / EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. / Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.