Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job (29162 Views)

3 Signs That It’s Time To Quit Your Job / A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by ZoeyJ(f): 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
if i quit who will feed me?

6 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by Katier00(f): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
jzsho:
Good one...The richest people in the world are not salary earner. If your faith can carry you, please don't quit your Job...
don't believe that crap. There are well to do salary earners that can afford any luxury in life

6 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by Omenkata: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82754674:

yeen yeen yeen cry cry
[/s]
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by easzypeaszy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
I rep 2,3,4,5 and for 1 my take home na to use survive...no savings

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by easzypeaszy(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
morikee:
FTC dedicated to those celebrating Nigeria independence.
waste of FTC
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by Eberex(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Where is the job sef?

meanwhile,

A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.
No physical contact needed. She just have to say the prayers in her location by mid night and that's all.
Pm me if you are interested.
FYI He's a Christian and very willing to provide all his details if you are in doubt.

This one wear me o
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by Omenkata: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82753862:
BE YOUR OWN BOSS!

Entrepreneur is bae!!
[/s]
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by Joystark(f): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
OjaTiBurst:
No 6.- When you wake by 4:00am to prepare to go to a work that resumption time is 8:30am and always miss that 5am - 6am sweet God made sleep kiss

Lagosians can concurr to this

Lol. Hardknock life.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by Katier00(f): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
azraeljaheel:

So true
you have to be financially disciplined, know you basic principle of accounting and be committed and ready to serve at all times irrespective of level before you can succeed in business. Succeeding is easy but maintaining it is very difficult

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by jayjaysony: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
Will u stop dat Nonesense!
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by clems88(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Can't just wait fr the year to end so I can finally dump this yeye job.

Thank God for online biz that pays me nothing less than triple of d yeye salary in 3 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by jayjaysony: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=Firstorderwizard post=82753920]Where is the job sef?

meanwhile,

A brother needs a 25 years old virgin for a very important prayer . He just need her to make some declarations (prayers) for him as requested by the prophet. He's willing to pay #20,000.

Will u stop dat Nonesense!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by Oyerinde16(m): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
tropaz:
You mean every Nigerian should quit their hard secured jobs?

I'M STILL IN THE OFFICE AS I SPEAK TYPE THIS.

Office you Wear palm sandals to, bro you are not in an office, you are in your working place

10 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by Lugianostar(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
Working for someone is sometimes disgusting!!!
Being your own boss is key

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by afrika(f): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
I am a 25 years old girl and knows no man so far.
However I am a Muslim and my father is a sheikh.
If it interests you, pm me.
I wud want 15k
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by bestboo001: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
They say half bread is better than none...if you never secure another job,,yhu come go quit the small one you dey take chop because of '5 ways', na ur belle go tell u hwfa.. After all..e no good e no good e dey help!!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by jayjaysony: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
Will U stop dat nonesense!!
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by bestboo001: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
They say half bread is better than none...if you never secure another job,,yhu come go quit the small one you dey take chop because of '5 ways', na ur belle go tell u hwfa.. After all..e no good e no good e dey help

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by Angelfrost(m): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Nothing beats doing Businesses and legit deals. But it is not everyone that can do business.

Honestly... Only very few people can actually excel in business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by Mypeople2(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mowoe:

Mr. Firstorderwizard, let's assume your claim is legit(we know it's not but let's just assume it is), where are you going to find a 25 years old Virgin?
cheesy Looking for 25years old virgin is like looking for the heart of an ant
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
OjaTiBurst:
No 6.- When you wake by 4:00am to prepare to go to a work that resumption time is 8:30am and always miss that 5am - 6am sweet God made sleep kiss

Lagosians can concurr to this

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by uuzba(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
post=82753862:
BE YOUR OWN BOSS!

Entrepreneurship is bae!!
Mr man, sometimes you say very good things
Like this one now. It's a very good advice a good comment

Other times you say some very bad things. I don't know. Are you doing this on purpose?

I hope you keep saying good things always.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by DAVE5(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Viking007:
cheesy Me too! Resignation letter already saved. The pay is great but I can't come and kill myself.

Lol, I was a king in my former department, the pay was thrash, cld barely take care of me through a weekend, but my business was making Maybe 20 times my salary monthly or more so I wasn’t bothered cos it was A fun job n it gave me somewia 2 keep me busy cos my business was on semi autopilot and didn’t need me, then I was moved to another department/branch, pay was almost twice my previous salary but I became a slave, no job satisfaction, working on public holidays and weekend, 1 day off per week till we decided to increase our daily input so we cld afford ourselves 2 days off each, 8 - 9, no future in the job, it needed unskilled labor to get the job done but a learned idiot like me was doing the useless job, people that saw me as a king now looked at me like a bitćh, too many bosses over my head, there’s nothing I detest more than my job on earth currently.. wanted 2 submit my resignation letter yesterday but a colleague persuaded me to hold till he informs our topmost boss so it’s doesn’t take him by surprise, I hate my job

Lol, sorry for the long epistle, but anytime I remember I have a job, I hate myself the more n I go on talking abt it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
afrika:
I wud want 15k

oua come closer
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by PETUK(m): 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mowoe:

Mr. Firstorderwizard, let's assume your claim is legit(we know it's not but let's just assume it is), where are you going to find a 25 years old Virgin?

You mean you've sample all the girls in your area?
Man you bad gan
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by uuzba(m): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
DAVE5:

Lol, I was a king in my former department, the pay was thrash, cld barely take care of me through a weekend, but my business was making Maybe 20 times my salary monthly or more so I wasn’t bothered cos it was A fun job n it gave me somewia 2 keep me busy cos my business was on semi autopilot and didn’t need me, then I was moved to another department/branch, pay was almost twice my previous salary but I became a slave, no job satisfaction, working on public holidays and weekend, 1 day off per week till we decided to increase our daily input so we cld afford ourselves 2 days off each, 8 - 9, no future in the job, it needed unskilled labor to get the job done but a learned idiot like me was doing the useless job, people that saw me as a king now looked at me like a bitćh, too many bosses over my head, there’s nothing I detest more than my job on earth currently.. wanted 2 submit my resignation letter yesterday but a colleague persuaded me to hold till he informs our topmost boss so it’s doesn’t take him by surprise, I hate my job

Lol, sorry for the long epistle, but anytime I remember I have a job, I hate myself the more n I go on talking abt it
You already have business. Why not just switch over. This time you are spending with hatred energy is not good O. Can be creating some longer lasting negative energy in you
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by PETUK(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
afrika:
I wud want 15k

15k not bad but the question, is it short time or overnight?
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by tolajay: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
I hope you’re not inferring that there are no false prophets in 21st-century.

Technology and human advancements don’t jettison spiritual wickedness.

Life is, and will always be, spiritual.

To overspiritualise or underspiritulise issues of life is the major problem.

UniportAgbero:

In this 21st century
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by DAVE5(m): 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
uuzba:

You already have business. Why not just switch over. This time you are spending with hatred energy is not good O. Can be creating some longer lasting negative energy in you

Bros my resignation letter dey draft currently... I just called my guy 2 preview make I no go create enmity before I move, nah him my guy say make I chill so him go relate wit our oga

I do agree on the negative energy part, it’s getting to me already n I’m currently taking it out on so many people like u that read my long epistle... lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by Captiveportal: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
Wahala90:
oo!!!
grin grin grin grin this one made me laugh wella
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by tropaz(m): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
Oyerinde16:

Office you Wear palm sandals to, bro you are not in an office, you are in your working place

Smiles.... You don't dress corporate to all companies sir... Especially on a supposed holyday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site / Why Do People Keep Their Salaries Secret? / 230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.