Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,423 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job (29375 Views)

3 Signs That It’s Time To Quit Your Job / A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2019
nonhuman:
contact me if you're serious, I have one

Is she 25 and a confirmed virgin?
I'm serious but u also need to be serious cos of the spiritual nature of this engagement.
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by dfrost: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
DAVE5:

Lol, I get ur point but I wouldn’t want to turn from hating my job to begging for bread if u get my own point too wink

I get your point bro. We will be fine las las. wink Cheers man.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by DAVE5(m): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
. Brother same here, i cry each day i come to work, but wetin man go do?

Omo it’s not a easy somethings ohh

(Wrong grammar intended)

DEBJOCH1:
. You've said the truth, i have a side business which i do on Saturdays alone and make 8-4k worst, apart from that, I have other side businesses that I can do, but will need my full time and Capital to foot but my useless job has always put that fear of the unknown in me, come end of this year, no be twice person de die, i have chosen to leave de job and face my business. I am just sick of my job, spent over half of my salary on transportation minus feeding.......... etc.

Good since you have side hustle, fear of unknown is the worst killer of a hustler but 1 thing is sure, we go dey aiit las las, you’d be surprised the success rate you’d get if u dedicate more on the side hustle, but ensure it is a feasible hustle ohh abeg
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by DAVE5(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
deltateam:

What hard secured job. Op gave disclaimer because he knew there will be people like you.

What's the essence of waking up by 6:00am preparing for a 7am job when at the long run, your stipend, I dare not call it salary will not take you for a mere 2 weeks!
Is it not madness?

Better madness I must say
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by SamgoldBaba: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
"If your take home doesn't take you home" ✌
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by dapolaw(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
I swear to God, i am on this table... My take home nah from the gate e dey finish.
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by Funkybabee(f): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
When there is no option unkor, abi u see any better job
Re: 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job by Numero9: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Why not look in wards, come forth with an idea, solve problems and get people to pay you for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m / Soldiers Salute And Celebrate Colleague's University Graduation (Photos) / Court Declines Jurisdiction On Case Of Female Army Officer Who Married Foreigner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.