Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Skin Whitening: Words To Dark Ebony Africans - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Skin Whitening: Words To Dark Ebony Africans (512 Views)

Igbo Speaking Nairalanders, How Would You Translate These English Words To Igbo? / Words From The Epie Language Of Yenagoa. / Why Do African Americans Generally Have Lighter Skin Tone Than Africans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Whitening: Words To Dark Ebony Africans by Nnamdieze086: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Put down the bleach. Your skin is not dirt that needs to be cleaned out like yesterday's shirt. You are comprised of Sienna, chestnut and warm mahogany. Dark as the night sky, constellations are tucked neatly your bone. Your skin reminiscent of the hot chocolate that warm winter night. Like rings around a tree stump, you too have history etched in your melanin. Don't let the glaring whiteness, blind you from the beauty that you are.... bonitapplebelle.... self confidence is a garment you must own and wear with pride. #blackisbeauty#

Re: Skin Whitening: Words To Dark Ebony Africans by OluwasureGig: 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
inside life
Re: Skin Whitening: Words To Dark Ebony Africans by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:49am On Oct 02, 2019
BROWN SKIN GIRRRRRRRRRL
Re: Skin Whitening: Words To Dark Ebony Africans by nlPoster: 2:40am On Oct 02, 2019
I think you mean put down the bleaching cream.

1 Like

Re: Skin Whitening: Words To Dark Ebony Africans by meobizy(f): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
I love my skin colour. Melanin has a lot of health and aesthetic benefits. Caucasians have terrible skin and should thank a black person for having a child with them. We do them many favours even looking their way.

(1) (Reply)

Please,nairalanders Come To My Aid / Masquerade With Rosary Decked In Attire Singing Christian Songs / Best Response To Why "Nigerians" Find The Question HOW ARE YOU? Insulting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.