Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,652 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically (432 Views)

In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by tpiar: 12:05am On Oct 02, 2019
I can't be whopping them like their mamas because what their parents failed to do (home training), it's not me who has the power to instil it in them.

Love is what can heal them.

1 Like

Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 02, 2019
Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by tpiar: 12:09am On Oct 02, 2019
another one.
Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 02, 2019
Don't argue with people but listen to what they accuse you of... In there lays their fears and frustrations. Don't take it personal and observe grin grin grin grin
Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by tpiar: 12:12am On Oct 02, 2019
Guest007:
Don't argue with people but listen to what they accuse me of... In there lies there fears and frustrations. i wont t take it personal but observe grin grin grin grin

You need to get (or is it have) a life. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your life should not consist of the internet and nairaland.

Hope lonelypacifist6 could hear your plea, no shame in asking him.

The fellow has vanished for now, I'm sure he'll resurface when you're not online. Don't be discouraged, just keep pestering him.
Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 02, 2019
tpiar:

The fellow has vanished for now, I'm sure he'll resurface when you're not online. Don't be discouraged, just keep pestering him.

Why do you need so many monikers when you have zero personality
Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by tpiar: 12:15am On Oct 02, 2019
Guest007:

Why do you need so many monikers when I have zero personality

sorry I struck a nerve!

can you not ignore me, my many monikers and my zero personality?

Keep chasing lonelypacifist6, don't be distracted.
Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 02, 2019
tpiar:

sorry I struck a nerve!

Okay... I'm sorry kiss
Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by tpiar: 12:16am On Oct 02, 2019
Guest007:

blah

cuckoo. cheesy
Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 02, 2019
tpiar:

sorry I struck a nerve!

can you not ignore me, my many monikers and my zero personality?
Keep chasing lonely. pacifist6, don't be distracted.

Case studies grin
Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by nlPoster: 12:22am On Oct 02, 2019
Guest007:

Case studies: myself cry

I see you're a perfect fit for lonelypacifist6 who also spends his or her time on nl stalking people and posting rubbish.

Bye-bye.

or are you that moniker?
Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by Lonelypacifist6: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
tpiar:

Why did you have to bring me into this?
Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by nlPoster: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
Oh, you returned?

I thought ilamina was dealing with you.

Are you guest007?
Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by Lonelypacifist6: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
nairalandposter:

I see you're a perfect fit for lonelypacifist6 who also spends his or her time on nl stalking people and posting rubbish.

Bye-bye.

or are you that moniker?

What the Bleep do I have to gain in stalking you? I gain more, Yelling at incompetent people at work than lurking in the internet all day, Unlike you I have a life outside Nairaland.
Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by Lonelypacifist6: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
nairalandposter:
Oh, you returned?

I though ilamina dealt with you.
I actually have a good Relationship with her, thank you.
Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by nlPoster: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I actually have a good Relationship with her, thank you.

Hm, so you fear ilamina but you don't fear me, ok.
Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by Lonelypacifist6: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
nairalandposter:
Oh, you returned?

I thought ilamina was dealing with you.

Are you guest007?
No, I'm not Guest007, and I don't appreciate your comparisms.
Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by Lonelypacifist6: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
nairalandposter:

Hm, so you fear ilamina but you don't fear me, ok.
Why should I fear someone I've never met? I respect her just as she respects herself, because she doesn't go about looking for who to fight, and Twisting our posts to her satisfaction.
Re: I think Mad Pple (esp the ones on nl) Need Luv, So I Don't Fight Them Physically by nlPoster: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
Bye bye, this discussion has ended.

(1) (Reply)

TOUCHING STORY!! Read This Short Story Of Two Lovers And Tell / Marlians / Give Me Time! Give Me Time!! She Doesn't Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.