Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,289 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy (21428 Views)

A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by CastedAyo: 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2018

A Nigerian guy and a social media Evangelist identified as Adewale Aladejana has taken to his Instagram page to shares his own views from the research he made about ladies who snatched another woman's husband.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, the man with user name @walejana said from his research, it is women that are well behaved and respectful to men that tend to snatch other people's husbands and not ugly and trashy women as usually expected.

He Wrote;
"Whenever they say a woman is a husband snatcher I always try to see what the woman is like. You would expect a trashy woman; the type that chews gum loudly and rolls it on her hand but what I have discovered is that these other women are very well behaved and respectful, they make the man feel superhuman, that is a feeling every man cannot do without.

If a man has to choose between a beautiful woman who makes him feel like nothing and a ugly woman who makes him feel like king, he will choose the ugly woman!
How a man feels around you is important. Please don't get me wrong I am not saying you should not say the obvious and disagree with him when you should but you need to make that man feel special. Many women have plates and cutlerries they reserve for special guests.
Who should be more special than your husband?

Some women are so ungrateful that even when the husband goes out of his way to do exceptional things like buying surprise gifts they still don't appreciate it, things like that can kill a man. If your husband buys you a gift be grateful and let it show! He did it to make you happy, don't rob him of the pleasure he derives from seeing you excited!

Ladies, you need to know this; if a man sleeps in heaven and worships with the angels then he comes to his house and you make him feel like nothing, its just a matter of time before he leaves you. If a man is loved and celebrated by many people but in his house he is treated like trash, he will soon leave! Respect and honor is like fresh air to a man, he will NOT live without it.
The bible says about the Proverbs 31 woman in verse 26 "the law of kindness is on her lips"

Any woman who honours your husband more than you can seduce him! I know some men are useless o but the sexiest weapon in a woman's arsenal is respect, honor and the ability to speak right words.

Before I got married, there was one girl that used to tell me "you cannot afford the kind of wedding I want" but my wife used to call me "my king". Who do you think I married?

Women may you embrace and crave wisdom as you love human hair in Jesus name.

You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed."

https://torimill.com/2018/02/well-behaved-respectful-ladies-are-the-ones-that-snatch-others-husband-man.html

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by madridguy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Word.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by GloriaNinja(f): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
CAUSE WELL-BEHAVED WOMEN CAN BE SLOW POISONS.

16 Likes

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by kestolove95(m): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
am not well behave and no lady can snatch my husband

11 Likes

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hmmm
Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:
By "well behaved" he didn't mean meek or subservient, he meant courteous and able to appreciate a man's worth. Everybody has a fantasy of what they think an ideal partner should be or be able to do. If you meet someone who doesn't fit perfectly into your fantasy man or woman, instead of making the person feel less than they are/rubbishing their self esteem, decide whether the person is worth adjusting your standards for or let the person know they're not your spec. Instead of making the person miserable due to your frustration at their inability to live up to your fantasy

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Of course they use what they have (Good behavior) to get what they want. Lol
Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by mikhe2(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:
Thats if u treat him very well

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Amirullaha(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Owk o...

Meanwhile, I forgot to put pepper in my food today, so I had remember Toyosi, my Yoruba crush, The food started peppering me. lemme ooooo...

7 Likes

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by IamAirforce1: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
The slow poisons you new grin
Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Ekiseme(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Not true

8 Likes

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by BabbanBura(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:

Continue, u go know when the jazz expires

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Angelawhite(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin
Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by timbuk2(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
In other words a deeper life gurl could snatch you from rihanna**** grin

7 Likes

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Angelawhite(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Narldon: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ok
Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Prosilius(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
True talk!!!

8 Likes

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Jamiubond009(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
K
Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
True to some extent
Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Pataricatering(f): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
What do men take themselves for ? I don’t understand ? In any relationship both parties should appreciate , respect and love each other ! I ! Simple !

15 Likes

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Angelawhite(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:

Your parents did so well by raising a not well behaved human being. They deserve a medal!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by donkaz2(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
UltraMax:
By "well behaved" he didn't mean meek or subservient, he meant courteous and able to appreciate a man's worth. Everybody has a fantasy of what they think an ideal partner should be or be able to do. If you meet someone who doesn't fit perfectly into your fantasy man or woman, instead of making the person feel less than they are/rubbishing their self esteem, decide whether the person is worth adjusting your standards for or let the person know they're not your spec. Instead of making the person miserable due to your frustration at their inability to live up to your fantasy

Even when u tell millions of them they become adamant and start singing mario song ibi moma kusi boya loma dele.

14 Likes

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Wolexdey(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Relationship Palava.... Lol

Marriage is interesting Sha... Just that most Ladies tries to rub shoulder with Men instead of “Respect"

Mind You... Respect itself is earned

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by eleojo24: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
GloriaNinja:
CAUSE WELL-BEHAVED WOMEN CAN BE SLOW POISONS.

This one is not about slow poison.

He is talking about a woman who respects a man and bring out the best in him and not the one who keeps making the man feel like nothing.

If we are to use your word 'slow poison', such a toxic woman is the one who slowly poisons her marital relationship by her bad behaviour thus creating room for her husband to be snatched.

10 Likes

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Wolexdey(m): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:

How many years have you been married to Him Ma'am?

13 Likes

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wisdom is the principal thing.. thumbs up to the guy

9 Likes

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by freedomchild: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
He's damn right. some ladies think they came into this world to rub shoulders with men. they only end up destroying the beautiful relationship they have with these men. Men are ought to be respected likewise women. women are too egocentric especially when they see themselves richer, powerful or influential than the man. My uncle told me that to marry a woman who's richer or greater than me in other aspect Is RISKY. unless I Will decide Not fight for my right... because they cannot be managed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by happyfm: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
CastedAyo:

A Nigerian guy and a social media Evangelist identified as Adewale Aladejana has taken to his Instagram page to shares his own views from the research he made about ladies who snatched another woman's husband.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, the man with user name @walejana said from his research, it is women that are well behaved and respectful to men that tend to snatch other people's husbands and not ugly and trashy women as usually expected.

He Wrote;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/well-behaved-respectful-ladies-are-the-ones-that-snatch-others-husband-man.html

There's wisdom in all that this man has stated... Word.

6 Likes

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Wolexdey(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pataricatering:
What do men take themselves for ? I don’t understand ? In any relationship both parties should appreciate , respect and love each other ! I ! Simple !

First line sounds insulting... Would you apologize to the Men in the house ooo.

11 Likes

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by rawpadgin(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:
be deceiving yourself

I take it that u are rude, disrespectful & loud mouthed

Watch as man will dump ur a$$ for a well behave girl

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy by Angelawhite(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pataricatering:

Have you heard of "wife snatcher"?
Men will always be men and women cannot be equated to men.
Men are still the head of the home even if the woman is the president of the country grin

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way / Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) / First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.