Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! (5996 Views)

Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) / Pictures: How Real Ladies Protect Their Treasure! / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 29, 2011
^^do you ever get tired of wiping your psycho lover's sh1t or is it your calling.
Re: Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 29, 2011
maybe it's yours.
being you are always on my azz.
Re: Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! by 190: 2:25am On Mar 29, 2011
tpiah!:

^^do you ever get tired of wiping your psycho lover's sh1t or is it your calling.
grin  grin

tpia behave dont get yourself worked up

we are your biggest fans
Re: Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 29, 2011
^^you're aware i know your contacts, right?

wait a while, you will see yourselves, dont worry.'

bunch of sh1tty m.orons.

thank your stars for your visa officer who dashed your your fake papers after seeing the faker papers you took to the embassy.

you talk about me? Please talk more, and discuss very well.

bottom feeders. grin
Re: Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 29, 2011

after you've scammed whoever you need to scam and landed in the US, if you make the mistake of coming near me, you may regret it.

just a friendly warning.

even your friends no reach.
Re: Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! by 190: 2:33am On Mar 29, 2011
grin grin grin

ooh lawd this woman is really stupiiid
Re: Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 29, 2011
you edited your post?

reread mine as many times as you need to. Make sure your friends read it as well.

one day na one day, monkey go go market e no go return grin

something for you to look forward to wink
Re: Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! by 190: 2:47am On Mar 29, 2011
tpiah you need children in your life

you need good sex

you need JESUS

and you need a man to clear that legion of cobwebs in between your legs

i wont be surprised if your pubic area has grown into maize farm cos ure single,old and frustrated

Re: Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! by Tosinville(m): 2:47am On Mar 29, 2011
(@¿@)
Re: Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 29, 2011
mods kindly clear the oral diarrhea emanating from the mouth or keyboard of 190. undecided

the guy is nausea inducing at times, when he has pms.

or when he's thinking about his okobo and meaningless life.

i blame the visa officer.
Re: Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2011
How's your stay at the nursing home? tongue seems like it sux arse, like you. And speaking of diarrhea, has the nice nurse lady changed your depend diaper yet? did you get to choose jello or a cup of vanilla ice cream? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Sex On A Wedding Night / I Might Be Crushing On This Nairalander.(pix) / Naked Bikers In Europe (pic & Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.