Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show (52667 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction / 5 Most Intelligent Big Brother Naija Housemates Of All-time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Mariangeles(f): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2019
nsesam:
Pls explain how they made it and their net worth? Thanks
You know who they are, and as for their net worth, that information is none of your business .
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Kellie069(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2019
The way this CeeC take blow eh, e de surprise me. So many endorsements and advert placements. She really made it o. Not like one yeye boy shouting Warri WARRI . Rubbish and EFE

4 Likes

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2019
Davebio:
define ur own cute abeg. U wear suit no mean u r cute OK. Tobi no cute reach abi d man in native no cute
It's not the dressing, it's the physique. Tobi is not aesthetically appealing to me.
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by ngwababe(f): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2019
Criticaltemp:
So what you people are saying is that Tasha has not made it big now? I thought she's outta d house.. So miracle is not big abi?

No mind them, that list isn't complete without Miracle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Nwaohafia1: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Efe made it than all these ones. His music is still the most listened to in most parts of the country today

You have started again ooo grin
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Mires: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2019
What of Efe?
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Suremikky(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2019
How has katung made it after bbn??perhaps he has been featuring in cartoons..so I wouldn’t know sha

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Gallantrugged: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2019
I didn't see aunty TACHA, who made the list?
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by ciggy000(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2019
kestolove95:
Dey are all idiot
and we keep calling out Tasha for her bad attitude whilst some of you guys are worst than her with negative vibes 24/7

3 Likes

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by wamide042(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2019
kestolove95:
ur father is a useless fool for mistakenly givn birth to u
See bitterness in your heart.....
A Muslim for that matter......or maybe it’s because you’re black sha...
You’re now behaving like an abandoned witch..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by A305: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2019
The only person who made it big is Miracle. He was ambitious, stuck to his career after the show and ignored the fame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by emerged01(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2019
Youmie234:
To me it's only ebuka dat made it
That list no complete,where Uti?
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Rachele(f): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2019
Suremikky:
How has katung made it after bbn??perhaps he has been featuring in cartoons..so I wouldn’t know sha
he is the most successful and richest among all of them
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by fish23(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2019
You are a clown grin

hisexcellency34:
Efe made it than all these ones. His music is still the most listened to in most parts of the country today
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by bastardson: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2019
Bayusity:
Where is Debbie rise
She never rose

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Elinosweet143(f): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2019
What of Uti?
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Youmie234: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2019
emerged01:

That list no complete,where Uti?
That was bbafrica not bbnaija
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by MisterChairman(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2019
this headline is misleading.. go and do ur research well before coming here to post shit ! what did they achieve after the show ? we only know them as ex bbn housemate
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Christiana24: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Bros abeg no kill me with laff grin
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by wamide042(m): 11:48am On Oct 02, 2019
kestolove95:
u are just useless idiot fool

Thank you...
Black witch..
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by oyeb15: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2019
Made it when they are just packaging.
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by emerged01(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2019
Youmie234:

That was bbafrica not bbnaija
ohk
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Onyi22(f): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2019
kestolove95:
Dey are all idiot
Their success really pain this idiot
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Eaglefine(f): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2019
I think Bambam should be number one on the list. tongue

Anyway, where is Efe and miracle? shocked tongue
Don't tell me with all our millions, they didn't make it big.
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Aiyk2333: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2019
Criticaltemp:
So what you people are saying is that Tasha has not made it big now? I thought she's outta d house.. So miracle is not big abi?
what is miracle doing?? how many endorsements?? where is he even
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by 2shure: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2019
Not on forbeslist,
Efcc list
Blacklist
Fbi list
So how did they make it pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fztvseries / Mobiletvshows – Best Free Site To Download Mobile TV Series / #bbnaija: Funny Meme On How Season 5 Is Gonna look like / Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.