Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show (52651 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction / 5 Most Intelligent Big Brother Naija Housemates Of All-time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by SURElee(f): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2019
That made it? How did Tboss make it after the BBN show? CeeC I know signed deals, how many endorsements does Tboss have? Biko enlighten us.

Katung aduwak won the first ever BBN which ebuka and Gideon were participants. Bisola and Tobi doing good for themselves after the show.
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Charmingrascal(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
With some of the pictures and names I am seeing here and some that are not included it is obvious that whoever compiled this list don't know the meaning of "top" and "big"
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by BiggerbossAmani(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
kestolove95:
Dey are all idiot
why grin grin
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by ciggy000(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
kestolove95:
get out u animal
already you behaving like one
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by ciggy000(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
kestolove95:
get out u animal
Already you behaving like one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Chi59:

It's not the dressing, it's the physique. Tobi is not aesthetically appealing to me.
tobi physique compared to ebuka
Anyways u said "to u". But to me apart from ebuka's dress sense, he makes no sense to me other ways

2 Likes

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Explosives: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Uti shouldn't have been left out abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Chingykay77(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=kestolove95 post=82763082]Dey are all idiot[/quoteI
i love the word used "idiot"
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by mercyviv(f): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tacha will trounce all their records put together!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Badonasty(m): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
caracas:

Oga u are not informed
Ccee has made it big time

Check the numbers well and come back
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by sugarboy212(m): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
Well I can attest to Ebuka, Bisola, Tobi, Cee c.

Fairfield Apartments, Abijo, Ajah, Lagos is selling fast- premium location, notable landmark features such as Novare Lekki Mall, Lagos Business School and so on. Wonderful Lakeside Living. 2 bedroom apartments, 3 bedroom apartments, 3 bedroom penthouse all available for sale. Buy one and win an all expense paid trip to Dubai, buy 6 apartments and get a free 2 bedroom apartments. Contacts at signature.
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by emsco(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
stupid list.. Where is UTI what is Tboss and that No 10 doing there? what is their achievement after BBN?
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by sabiboy65: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
How is TBoss big biko

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Stillthebest: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
overdrive:
Where is UTI.

His was bbAfrica
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by DSoj(m): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Truthbites: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
kestolove95:
Dey are all idiot

Why did u call them idiots? U should be banned for this statement.. trolls n frustrated people everywhere. And to think people clicked on like. O my gosh!

Cc: Admin
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Equation89(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
So miracle didn't make it big because he is not living a full social media life. Abi?

3 Likes

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by afilaka(f): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
kestolove95:
are u mad? Who is bitter u Dix cheap hoe...idiot ashawo

Am sorry for whatever it is that u must have faced in life that has made you a bitter person as this. your loss,sorry.
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by afilaka(f): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Truthbites:

Why did u call them idiots? U should be banned for this statement.. trolls n frustrated people everywhere. And to think people clicked on like. O my gosh!

Cc: Admin

i think the guy needs help. A visit to the psychiatric hospital should make him better.

Truth is i blame people like lalasticlala and other moderators for this. People like this ve given nairaland a bad name. Reason why most corporate firms cant place their advert on Nairaland is because of this reason.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by PopeFlatino(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kemen has achieved more than Alex and few others u posted there..follow him on iG

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Frankbaro(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
Miracle is the most successful of them all, and yet he wasn't on the list. If I may ask, what are the criteria for making the list,
Cheap and worthless endorsements? Acting or being an Mc? Miracle obviously is miles Ahead of this social media jobs.
Even Tobi and Tboss are more successful than Miracle, how?
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by PopeFlatino(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
So to study and obtain a pilot degree no be achievement for una baa?...we underrate d importance of education in this nation

3 Likes

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by skukimania(f): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
What is aunty Tobi doing on the list?
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Mustaphakehinde: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
What did they made please ? Encouraging nudety and nonsense.
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Auxtin85(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Chi59:
Ebuka and Gideon. Too cute

Dem dey talk of who make am big you dey talk of cute, I dey suspect you
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by smeag0l(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
He is a pilot. Everyone dont have to necessarily be in our faces everday to be successful. He earns a monthly salary in millions.
Aiyk2333:

what is miracle doing?? how many endorsements?? where is he even

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by oyoirabor: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
kestolove95:
Dey are all idiot

grin

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Budline1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
You'll have to give these guys some time to discover themselves and all. Ebuka wasn't their set, I'm sure he didn't make it immediately after the show as well. Time will tell and hopefully they'll all make it too.
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by sheylarhh(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
SURElee:
That made it? How did Tboss make it after the BBN show? CeeC I know signed deals, how many endorsements does Tboss have? Biko enlighten us.

Katung aduwak won the first ever BBN which ebuka and Gideon were participants. Bisola and Tobi doing good for themselves after the show.
I thought Ebuka participated in BBA and not BBN
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by 752hub: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
wamide042:

See bitterness in your heart.....
A Muslim for that matter......or maybe it’s because you’re black sha...
You’re now behaving like an abandoned witch..

Uppercut...am not sure she will recover

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by 752hub: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
smeag0l:
He is a pilot. Everyone dont have to necessarily be in our faces everday to be successful. He earns a monthly salary in millions.

Really? How? I doubt even if presidential pilot earns monthly salary in millions....talkless of miracle dat has probably not started work as a pilot. Reason b4 typing pls.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
Most of them are smoke and mirrors.
The only person with an enduring pseudo career is Ebuka

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs / #bbnaija: Funny Meme On How Season 5 Is Gonna look like / Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.