Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show (52649 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: The Housemates That Nominated Laycon For Eviction / 5 Most Intelligent Big Brother Naija Housemates Of All-time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by 752hub: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
bastardson:
She never rose

Chai .... savage. Nairaland and meanness like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=masterblessed post=82762895]Top 10 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show
Click on the link to Watch the full video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVO1a_HMmek[/as a matter of fact,I didn't actually follow the YouTube link,but I have never seen oR heard of those people in the pics]
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by smeag0l(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
Go and ask around. A pilot with a nigerian airline earns at least a million a month. Now tell me how he'll leave that for a celebrity lifestyle. Tobi left his banking job cos the pay is not up to 300k a month at the level he was. And before you type anything else, know that there are several companies in nigeria that pay up to and even more than a million a month to even fresh graduates.
752hub:

Really? How? I doubt even if presidential pilot earns monthly salary in millions....talkless of miracle dat has probably not started work as a pilot. Reason b4 typing pls.
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Truthbites: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
afilaka:

i think the guy needs help. A visit to the psychiatric hospital should make him better.

Truth is i blame people like lalasticlala and other moderators for this. People like this ve given nairaland a bad name. Reason why most corporate firms cant place their advert on Nairaland is because of this reason.

My dear most people here are toxic, childish, insultive.. sometimes when people ask for advise all they get in return is abuse n hate. No love here..
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by Olodo24: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
OdenKelechi:
How is Tboss there? Except you mean getting pregnant out of wedlock and giving birth is "made it big"
Tboss is more relevant than the undeserving winner, Efe
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by SURElee(f): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
sheylarhh:

I thought Ebuka participated in BBA and not BBN

The first ever BBN of 2006.you can Google it. It had the likes of Gideon, ebuka, Francesca, Joan agaba, Ify.
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by OdenKelechi(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Olodo24:
Tboss is more relevant than the undeserving winner, Efe
Maybe.. but even at that, she hasn't made it big anything. Abi shey na because sey she don born for uti abi who be d papa sef
Re: Top 8 Past Big Brother Naija Housemates That Made It Big After The Show by sheylarhh(m): 7:45am On Oct 04, 2019
SURElee:

The first ever BBN of 2006.you can Google it. It had the likes of Gideon, ebuka, Francesca, Joan agaba, Ify.
Aiite bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Seen In Bed, Spark Controversies (Photos) / Bbnaija Erica's 100,000 Dollars Gofundme Campaign Hits Over 9000 Dollars In 3hrs / #bbnaija: Funny Meme On How Season 5 Is Gonna look like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.