Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Photos: Tanzania Model Puts Her ‘veejay’ On Display - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Tanzania Model Puts Her ‘veejay’ On Display (2893 Views)

Video: Tonto Dikeh Mistakenly Expose Her Veejay In Unusual Somersault, Video Onl / Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) / MUST READ! How To Stop Your Veejay From Smelling Like Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Tanzania Model Puts Her ‘veejay’ On Display by omgvoices: 9:37am On Oct 02, 2019
Endowed Sanchi, a Tanzania model who is well famous for her curvy body has surprised her followers on social media as she shares another hot photo on social media.

The Tanzanian model took to her Instagram page to flaunt her huge ‘meat pie’ and fans can’t keep quiet.

Sanchi shared the photos on her Instagram handle with the caption: “How’s your sunday so far btw i love the 2nd pic more you? @seductivehit ”

See the photos below;

https://omgvoices.com/photos-tanzania-model-puts-her-veejay-display/

Re: Photos: Tanzania Model Puts Her ‘veejay’ On Display by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2019
The first pic is weird looking.
Re: Photos: Tanzania Model Puts Her ‘veejay’ On Display by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2019
Ok undecided

(1) (Reply)

MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos) / “I Had 2 Expensive Cars At The Age Of 24, But Women Finished Me” – Nigerian Man / Cries And Moans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.