Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) (8880 Views)

Video: Tonto Dikeh Mistakenly Expose Her Veejay In Unusual Somersault, Video Onl / Photos: Tanzania Model Puts Her ‘veejay’ On Display / Roman Goddess Showcases Her Cleavage And Fat Camel Toe In New Saucy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) by queenblog(f): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
The Instagram celebrity took to her page to share this saucy photo of herself which showcased her cleavage and fat camel toe.

See full photos>>. https://kupelove..com/2020/03/roman-goddess-showcases-her-curves-and.html

Re: Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Saggy Pvssy.

Looking like two tubers of yam placed on half bag of beans.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Veejay or Veegee
Re: Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bob and vagene angry

2 Likes

Re: Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) by suremanpatriot: 12:09am On Mar 22, 2020
watin be thiz naooo?
Re: Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) by SoSlimOlak(m): 12:15am On Mar 22, 2020
Oh it's ringing

Hello Jesus, when are you coming back to take the elect..
Lord have mercy cry

3 Likes

Re: Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) by SoftP(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2020
Amoeba

1 Like

Re: Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2020
I thought it was some ancient Roman artifact.

Why are you calling this fat woman, Roman goddess? She's obviously not Roman.
Re: Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) by Allsingles: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Saggy Pvssy.

Looking like two tubers of yam placed on half bag of beans.

Everything there is sag, in fact it has all faded away.
Re: Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) by iammo(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2020
undecided

I don't know why I feel sad seeing hustling ladies(olosho), they don't have a productive skill like other ladies yet they have bills and responsibility some of them even have kids to raise

Re: Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) by josen16322(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2020
If i die na wetin kill me be dis 4 to 5 round everyday Jesus christ I will neva take my eyes off her 4 a minute my dream woman shewill feel d lovin 4 life>: grin grin grin
Re: Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) by Hypnotise: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
iammo:
undecided

I don't know why I feel sad seeing hustling ladies(olosho), they don't have a productive skill like other ladies yet they have bills and responsibility some of them even have kids to raise

Don't feel sad. Some of them have built houses and bought cars all because of their local government
Re: Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
josen16322:
If i die na wetin kill me be dis 4 to 5 round everyday Jesus christ I will neva take my eyes off her 4 a minute my dream woman shewill feel d lovin 4 life>: grin grin grin

Na this razz girl you wan fúck kill yaself? angry

1 Like

Re: Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) by dammywapes(m): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
kna their work
Re: Milk For The World! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Breast And Fat Veejay (photos) by KingWarri: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
So Op, na now you dey see dis??
Awon blogger blogger... This pic that have been here on Nland for more than two years now..

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless / Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? / How Can I Find A Girl That I Really Love Because I'm Wealthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.