Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? (5314 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / Why Do Hausa Men Find It Easier Marrying Ibo Girls Than Yoruba Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by MrsEve: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2010
Hello Hausa men,

Do you like freaky women? I was told by my friends that you guys do not like women that are sexually aware and do not appreciate a woman that is assertive is that true?

What is the real deal?
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by Yorisb: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2010
I'm a Faluni Man so berra wait 4 my Hausa Brothers 2 answer. . undecided
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by MrsEve: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2010
I thought you was Igbo?!!!! shocked
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by jaybee3(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2010
Yes we do
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by Yorisb: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2010
MrsEve:

I thought you was Igbo?!!!!  shocked

Does it mean u ain't bringing your friend along again? undecided
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by MrsEve: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2010
She got a thang for Igbo men, if it was up to me, It wouldn't matter as long as you a good man, but I can't tell someone who they should fall in love with or date, Sorry bro!

Now if you into a woman having multiple husbands or misters, then we can get together wink grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by Yorisb: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2010
Lol, Pls lead me not into my Bros temptation. smiley

BTW, Just wanna have a fling of some sort wiv your friend that's all. Don't need love for now as I'm too in love wiv maself! wink
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by MrsEve: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2010
So basically, what you saying you want a ho?
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by kokoye(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2010
eve, post ur pix for a second.

ur posts are soooo queer I cant place you.
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by Yorisb: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2010
@MrsEve

I want ur friend. Kapish! cool
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by milu4(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2010
topic locked undecided undecided
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by MrsEve: 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2010
milu4:

(hissing loudly) angry
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by Dsense(m): 12:14am On Nov 04, 2010
MrsEve:

Hello Hausa men,

Do you like freaky women? I was told by my friends that you guys do not like women that are sexually aware and do not appreciate a woman that is assertive is that true?

What is the real deal?
Ma baby is fighting hard back. . . . Boring thread tongue
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by mamagee3(f): 1:18am On Nov 04, 2010
milu4:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by MeAboki(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2010
@poster: your question is loaded with mischief and stereotypical naivety of some southerners (note, I didn't generalize) - apparently, all Hausa men have the same taste and no individual preferences - just admit that you simply want to take style insult Hausa people otherwise, I cant imagine you are that stupid. angry
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by MrsEve: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2010
D-sense:

Ma baby is fighting hard back. . . . Boring thread tongue

You can exercise your right to STFU Dsense angry
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by MrsEve: 8:45am On Nov 04, 2010
mama-gee:

grin grin grin grin

(hissing loudly) angry
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by MrsEve: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2010
Me_Aboki:

@poster: your question is loaded with mischief and stereotypical naivety of some southerners (note, I didn't generalize) - apparently, all Hausa men have the same taste and no individual preferences - just admit that you simply want to take style insult Hausa people otherwise, I cant imagine you are that silly. angry

Aboki,

Before you start chitting on yourself, this topic has nothing to do with insulting Hausa men, the ONLY REASON I asked this question because apparently Hausa men is COINED to be sexually dominant and the women is to be meek in perspective WHICH I THOUGHT against it because I couldn't believe that to be true, SO INSTEAD of assuming, I ASKED THE QUESTION,

I simply asked them what MAKE THEM SAY THAT, and they responded that Hausa men typically are more RELIGIOUS than the latter. So I responded that religious men can't be freaky nor want a freaky woman? So instead of accepting their answers I decided to ask THE LION ITSELF,

Which is why the thread WAS DEVELOPED, nothing to do with insulting anyone, AND I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU AINT TRIPPIN OFF THIS LITTLE THREAD when I seen FAR MORE INSULTING THREADS, but of course THIS SITE IS BIAS TOWARD WOMEN ANYWAYS,

Not surprising, TOO PREDICTABLE, undecided
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by Dsense(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2010
MrsEve:

You can exercise your right to STFU Dsense angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by annawhite(f): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2010
Me_Aboki:

@poster: your question is loaded with mischief and stereotypical naivety of some southerners (note, I didn't generalize) - apparently, all Hausa men have the same taste and no individual preferences - just admit that you simply want to take style insult Hausa people otherwise, I cant imagine you are that silly. angry

THAT'S A FAT LIE
UR MEN CANT STAND FREAKY LADY cool
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by MrsEve: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2010
Uh oh! (getting popcorn and juice)
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by annawhite(f): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2010
u want to challenge me boy?
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by Dsense(m): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2010
annawhite:

u want to challenge me boy?
SHe can't wink
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by MrsEve: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2010
Why would I want to challenge you eating popcorn and juice undecided
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by Dsense(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2010
MrsEve:

Why would I want to challenge you eating popcorn and juice undecided
Master grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by Wislet(f): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2010
I know 4 a fact dat hausa men re like every other guy. I hav one dat said he was a 'hot' guy, and dat no one woman could accommodate him (no oofeinse). Prolly reason dey marry more dan one wife (no oofeinses). Lol
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by MeAboki(m): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2010
@ poster, I repeat your question was stereotypical and naive as it was equally insulting to those it was directed at. If you still can't see that , then could you please tell me your tribe and I promise I would show you how. cool

PS: Romance section isn't my usual turf, but just can't resist the jab at my people; nor do I intent to stay on and drag this issue any longer than necessary. The fact you have seen worse doesn't make your insults anymore acceptable; nor should your gender preclude me from criticizing your transgressions. cool

annawhite:

THAT'S A FAT LIE
your MEN CANT STAND FREAKY LADY cool

Are you speaking from experience or simply using reverse psychology to goad Hausa men into coming out to bleep you.
If by any chance you are nursing a secret fantasy for real Hausa mandingo, why not just say so.
You can start by uploading your picture, may be somewhere out there may be an equally foolish Hausa man that may want to fall between your freakish thighs. grin grin

Wislet:

I know 4 a fact dat hausa men re like every other guy. I hav one dat said he was a 'hot' guy, and dat no one woman could accommodate him (no oofeinse). Prolly reason dey marry more dan one wife (no oofeinses). Lol

A true a confession (no oofeinses) and you spoke well my sister (no oofeinses) grin grin grin
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by MrsEve: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2010
Me_Aboki:

@ poster, I repeat your question was stereotypical and naive as it was equally insulting to those it was directed at. If you still can't see that , then could you please tell me your tribe and I promise I would show you how. cool

PS: Romance section isn't my usual turf, but just can't resist the jab at my people; nor do I intent to stay on and drag this issue any longer than necessary. The fact you have seen worse doesn't make your insults anymore acceptable; nor should your gender preclude me from criticizing your transgressions. cool

Are you speaking from experience or simply using reverse psychology to goad Hausa men into coming out to bleep you.
If by any chance you are nursing a secret fantasy for real Hausa mandingo, why not just say so.
You can start by uploading your picture, may be somewhere out there may be an equally foolish Hausa man that may want to fall between your freakish thighs. grin grin

A true a confession (no oofeinses) and you spoke well my sister (no oofeinses) grin grin grin

Go take a cold shower and grow some balls, NOBODY CRYING BUT YOU,
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by pikadily(m): 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2010
MrsEve:

Hello Hausa men,

Do you like freaky women?  I was told by my friends that you guys do not like women that are sexually aware and do not appreciate a woman that is assertive is that true? 

What is the real deal? 

I will try my best to answer your questions. Well the answer is NO.A woman is not suppose be sexually aware,a spinster is suppose to be a virgin you dont expect a virgin you just marry to start jumping on the bed and dictating styles.Even for women that are older they are not expected to be assertive when it comes to sex.A young girl is expected to be a virgin the day she is given out in marriage not some sex expert!
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by annawhite(f): 5:38am On Nov 05, 2010
pikadily:

I will try my best to answer your questions. Well the answer is NO.A woman is not suppose be sexually aware,a spinster is suppose to be a virgin you dont expect a virgin you just marry to start jumping on the bed and dictating styles.Even for women that are older they are not expected to be assertive when it comes to sex.A young girl is expected to be a virgin the day she is given out in marriage not some sex expert!
dat ma iman talking,dnt mind pretenders like aboki
come 2 tink of it,wat is expected of d man*bite ma finger*i tink i can answer dat
GREY HAIR N OLD AGE
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by annawhite(f): 5:53am On Nov 05, 2010
Me_Aboki:

@annawhite,hehehe hausa mandigo indeed!
Cnt keep peelin d flesh weneva i want it
cnt do guy who squat 2 wee like women
stand erect n wee like real men
Re: Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? by Wislet(f): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2010
pikadily:

Are the men not supposed to marry as virgins too? Even after marriage, and having their virginities broken, ur wives are supposed to stil act like nothing happened? Like they don't know wat de word 'man' meant? Like it was a desecration of de land to know wat 'sex' means? Then i guess de man is not supposed to know too. . . . Or if not, then how does/did he get to know about it? Experience?. . . And where has all this pretense led us? Those dat have problems die in silence for fear of being branded 'loose'. If it were a SIN why get married. . .or why would de men marry more dan one lady?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Time On Ankara (photos) / 10 Ways On How To Eat Your Woman’s Pu**y So Good That She Starts Speaking In Ton / I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.