Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists (6144 Views)

Anambra Police Command Launches Offensive Against Cultists And Criminals-PHOTOS / BREAKING: Traditionalists Invokes Deity Against Cultists, Killers, In Asaba (vi / Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by consultancy: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mr Governor I sincerely hope you have got protection for the intending whistle blowers

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by MiztaYouneek(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
I think the whole state in Nigeria should do same.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by Nostradamus: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kendumazy:
Nice one but the only issue is some evil people using it to implicate innocent ones due to one misunderstanding between them.
they'd make some investigations on alleged cultists,thereby there won't be any room for wrongful accusations.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by omenka(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Simplyleo:
This Gov Umahi of Ebonyi state seems the best gov any South Eastern state has ever had since 1999.

God bless Gov David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi state.
Dude seems quite reasonable. Perhaps they should start prepping him for bigger task ahead at the center. Sadly, his very own people will start calling him a slave, once he makes any moves to build bridges and allies across the country.

I wish PDP would give him their ticket come 2023, folks like me wouldnt even mind rooting for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by omenka(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
judegive363:
See below
No one is seeing below. Go get yourself a real job and stop spamming the forum with your illicit adverts.
Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by Omenkata: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
omenka:
Dude seems quite reasonable. Perhaps they should start prepping him for bigger task ahead at the center. Sadly, his very own people will start calling him a slave, once he makes any moves to build bridges and allies across the country.

I wish PDP would give him their ticket come 2023, folks like me wouldnt even mind rooting for him.
kiss
omenka kiss
omenka kiss
Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by stevenapron: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
Blow such whistle at your own risk.
Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
Even without compensation, I will gladly snitch on a cultist. They should provide an email one can reach anonymously. Lagos should queue in asap!
Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
MiztaYouneek:
I think the whole state in Nigeria should do same.
true, it's a good idea. why would anyone even seek compensation for trying to create sanity in his immediate environment. Report anonymously and let the authorities do their job. Trust me, the exploding number of cultist in Nigeria would reduce.
Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by MiztaYouneek(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
DBlackCeazer:
true, it's a good idea. why would anyone even seek compensation for trying to create sanity in his immediate environment. Report anonymously and let the authorities do their job. Trust me, the exploding number of cultist in Nigeria would reduce.

True but the only problem I see in this is that most of those in authority are also in one cult or the other and most cult activities are sponsored by politicians. Only the ones on the street might fall victims to an extent but trust me, its sad because the issue of cultism cannot to totally eradicated because of the backing they have with authorities and politicians.
Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

True but the only problem I see in this is that most of those in authority are also in one cult or the other and most cult activities are sponsored by politicians. Only the ones on the street might fall victims to an extent but trust me, its sad because the issue of cultism cannot to totally eradicated because of the backing they have with authorities and politicians.
you have a point, most these politicians are cultist, just take a look at our entertainment industry as well. Naija is done for. Such a shame cry
Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by Zubby470(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Gov. Umahi is a gift to Ebonyi state . It is a good policy that will boast security of citizens .
Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by sizer07: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They should first encourage whistleblowing of corrupt public officials where there is monetary gain for the whistleblower.

What will a whistleblower gain from ratting on a cultist except jeopardizing the safety of his loved ones?

You de mind them, they are looking for who to send to south Africa for exile. Ewu
Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by Switruth: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
Kendumazy:
Nice one but the only issue is some evil people using it to implicate innocent ones due to one misunderstanding between them.
. I don’t think that should be a problem. There are ways to know cultists.
Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by molbic(m): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
can't forget the incident that happened during my secondary School days at G.t.c abakaliki we went to school that Faithful day and I was selected to go to a nearby kpirikpiri market to buy toy gun we will use on Valentine's day drama play . we got to the market bought the toy gun and as we were coming out we noticed people running helter -skelter i and my colleagues join them we ran to the main road unfortunately to us the mobile Police surrounded us and we were all pushed into their Hilux and as they were searching us they found those toygun with us and it happened that a cultist shot and kill someone at that time we were taken to a nearby polic head quarters what saved us was our drama club id and school uniform after much interrogation and explainato

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by yusufmurry: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Unfortunately, 80% of appointees in the state is cultists.

I served there then

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by Theoarhics: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
This is just going to be abused. False accusations na go many pass

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by sylve11: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
cool
Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by incentive: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Good
Re: Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists by NDIOGAH(m): 5:38am On Oct 04, 2019
the governor himself is cultist, how do you expect him to fight cultism, so mr governor stop deceiving ur self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria / (photos) Nigerian Army General's Son Shot Dead In USA After Landing A New Job / Christian Woman Murdered In Syria Graphic photo- Warning Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.