Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me (711 Views)

She Kept On Shwing Her Vagina Up / She Kept Crying / She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me by Beehandz(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2010
there's dis girl i love so much but she kept saying she's having mixed feelings and will prefer to see me like a brother than Bf. I really love her so much and i'm sure she's interested in me too but she kept saying she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me.don't know y though. Pls, what can i do about her.
Re: She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me by Yorisb: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2010
Up ur game Dude and see her change her mind forthwith undecided
Re: She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2010
Keep bothering her till she gives in
Re: She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2010
Keep bothering her till she gives in
Re: She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me by Omolola1(f): 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2010
Forget it, she can never see u as her lover or toaster
Re: She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 04, 2010
Beehandz:

there's dis girl i love so much but she kept saying she's having mixed feelings and will prefer to see me like a brother than Bf. I really love her so much and i'm sure she's interested in me too but she kept saying she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me.don't know y though. Pls, what can i do about her.
Do you want someone to write it boldly on a notice board that she is not into you? Gosh get the hint already.
Re: She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me by mediatrix8(f): 5:18am On Nov 04, 2010
perhaps you are treating her like a sister that's why she's treating you like a BROTHER hehhee.Try to show your love and let's see kiss kiss
Re: She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me by Coolabbie: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2010
If she sees u as her broda,den let her be. U shudnt force her into admitting feelings she doesnt feel.
Re: She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me by iice(f): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2010
Beehandz:

she kept saying she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me.
Beehandz:

i'm sure she's interested in me.

Na so psychos dey start
Re: She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me by banito1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2010
rokiatu:

Do you want someone to write it boldly on a notice board that she is not into you? Gosh get the hint already.
There are no truer words for u(poster) regarding this topic
Re: She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me by morzook(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2010
ignore her for as long as you can, if she's into you, she will come looking for you
Re: She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me by opabukun(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2010
@poster, dats gurls' latest strategy 2 hold guyz like u down.
closer 2 u 2avoid others but nut enough 4u 2 yansh am. wact=out or else, u'l b stucked!
Re: She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me by Wislet(f): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2010
opabukun:

closer 2 u 2avoid others but nut enough 4u 2 yansh am. wact=out or else, u'l b stucked!
seems like u were 'stucked'. Lol
Re: She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me by deniyor: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2010
u love her but u know nothing abt her! love indeed
Re: She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me by yomalex(m): 6:59am On Nov 08, 2010
opabukun:

exactly what a girl was doin 4 me, i cr8 space sharp sharp.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Great Relationship / Why Do Females Receive More Phone Calls Than The Males? / Would You Date Someone Even If You Knew You Would End Up As Their Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.