Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend (3670 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / She Kept On Shwing Her Vagina Up / She Kept Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by iz2much: 1:49am On Aug 20, 2011
I got married seven months ago and my wife is filing for divorce because she discovered that one of my testicles is ‘undescended’ and my scrotum is very small. My doctor has assured her repeatedly that my other testicle can still work perfectly. I insisted I do not want surgery but she seems to be comparing me with her ex-boyfriend, who is highly endowed. What should I do?

Clued from punchng
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by Ranoscky(m): 1:59am On Aug 20, 2011
Leave that pigny and go look for a girl that will love you for who and what u are!
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by seedord247(m): 2:07am On Aug 20, 2011
you don't need to go for surgery man . . . . Call fulganizer and pump it
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by 9jafetish(f): 2:17am On Aug 20, 2011
iz2much:

I got married seven months ago and my wife is filing for divorce because she discovered that one of my testicles is ‘undescended’ and my scrotum is very small. My doctor has assured her repeatedly that my other testicle can still work perfectly. I insisted I do not want surgery but she seems to be comparing me with her ex-boyfriend, who is highly endowed. What should I do?

Clued from punchng

dump that bitch.
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by Roland17(m): 2:21am On Aug 20, 2011
as sad as u feel, i would consider u lucky, not all men enjoy the luxury of an open woman over issues like this, secondly the marriage is still new without kids, thus it would be easier to part ways, i would advice you allow the divorce to go on, if you don't she might start cheating on u.

Another question that just popped up from my mind is that, do u guys make love before marriage? did u inform her of the situation before you guys got married? or is ravaged in anger that she just discovered after the marriage? that could be another factor there.

But whatever answers you have to my questions, do not force her to remain in the marriage, if she has made up her mind, just allow the process of divorce to go through and move on with your life.

And in the next relationship be sure to be open, so that the girl would take u for what u are and not what she wants you to be.

Dedicating post number 600 to victims of the drought in the Horn of Africa Somalia,
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by seedord247(m): 2:26am On Aug 20, 2011
9jafetish:

dump that NaughtyWoman.

do you think b4 you say this at all?

what kind advice be this . . . .

well sha any person wey petrol dey hin body go dey look for person wey get Cigar
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by 9jafetish(f): 2:31am On Aug 20, 2011
seedord247:

do you think b4 you say this at all?

what kind advice be this . . . .

well sha any person wey petrol dey hin body go dey look for person wey get Cigar

listen if she keeps on comparing him to her ex , he might as well dump her and tell her to go back to her ex mmkay
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by BodyKiss(m): 2:36am On Aug 20, 2011
Ranoscky:

Leave that pigny and go look for a girl that will love you for who and what u are!

Story story. . . story. Abeg no deceive the op. Any woman who claim that your groundnut is ok for her will only be pretending. What I'll suggest is that you eighter enlarge it or get a d!ldo as a suppurt to your stuff for her or your future partner's satisfaction.
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by Ranoscky(m): 3:32am On Aug 20, 2011
^^ The [b]f[/b]uck is U talkin about? undecided

Are u now tellin me that if YOUR wife has small breas, u'll ask her to go for breas enlargement? Is that what u tryinto say?

Or you tellin me that there's no woman that wil marry him again cos his prick is small. . .?  What exactly is u on about?

Are they not making it out during the relationship? Why didnt she quit then? Is it now that both of the have already tied the knot that she knew his kpankere is too small? That woman must be a crackhead member that just got escaped from the crackhouse!
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by ice234: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2011
Divorce just for that!!! There is more to this than is written
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by BodyKiss(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2011
Ranoscky:

^^ The [b]f[/b]uck is U talkin about? undecided

Are u now tellin me that if YOUR wife has small breas, u'll ask her to go for breas enlargement? Is that what u tryinto say?

Or you tellin me that there's no woman that wil marry him again cos his prick is small. . .? What exactly is u on about?

Are they not making it out during the relationship? Why didnt she quit then? Is it now that both of the have already tied the knot that she knew his kpankere is too small? That woman must be a crackhead member that just got escaped from the crackhouse!

Wow, your "[b]f[/b]uck" scaled through the psycho mods filter. Hmm, thanks for the trick.

Back to topic. Are you [b]f[/b]ucking kidding me? How can you compare small [b]p[/b]enis to small [b]b[/b]reast? Women love deep penetration, and if you cannot give that to them, they'll eighter leave or be getting it from somebody else without you knowing.
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by 190smh: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2011
Is the woman in question NIGERIAN?
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by 27naira(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2011
Eureka!

words i like: [b]F[/b]uck; [b]P[/b]enis; [b]P[/b]ussy; [b]S[/b]crotum; [b]S[/b]hit; [b]e[/b]jaculate what else, em em (remind me)

Words i hate: manliness; womanliness; hevenly feeling; poo

suffice me to say that anyone can successfully call 190smh a [b]d[/b]ickhead and not a manlinesshead. that sounds disgusting!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i did it first!  shocked grin
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by 190smh: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2011
^Youre an arse grin grin
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by 27naira(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2011
190smh:

^Youre an arse grin grin

grin grin grin grin [b]d[/b]ickhead tongue tongue
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by mamacy: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2011
BodyKiss:

Wow, your "f[/b]uck" scaled through the psycho mods filter. Hmm, thanks for the trick.

Back to topic. Are you [b]f[/b]ucking kidding me? How can you compare small [b]p[/b]enis to small [b]b[/b]reast? [b][b]Women love deep penetration
[/b], and if you cannot give that to them, they'll eighter leave or be getting it from somebody else without you knowing.

Not all women dear, some like it not so deep, so the poster still got a chance
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by 190smh: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2011
27naira:

grin grin grin grin [b]d[/b]ickhead tongue tongue

arsehole grin grin

mamacy:

99% of women love deep penetration

Put everything inside cheesy cheesy
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by 27naira(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2011
mamacy:

c'mon you don't just but an 8 inch bolt in a 2 ft nut, it won't make a tight fit.

190smh:

arsehole  grin  grin

why are you smiling like your nuts just hatched?  grin cool
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by o2dlomez(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=16pt]I thinks she is still seeing her ex wink[/size]
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by Orton10(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2011
Guy and you no tear am slap for dat her dirty mouth??!
Even if my ball sac sef dey empty or I'm 'balless', person way I marry keep for house no fit use me as basis for dat kind comparism. Fear go fear fear.lol.
Poster, take heart.
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by pendo89(f): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2011
iz2much:

Clued from punchng

Scrotum and Penis? (A pouch of skin which contains the testes)
This 'punch' article is talking about scrotum unless scrotum refers to penis.
I understand she's filed for divorce so? too late.You will find another in love with ur heart as well not only scrotum.
Some decisions r made out of ignorance.
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2011
i honestly dont knw wat to say to you, but i am sure ur marriage can still work.
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by Cuddlemii: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2011
op,

I don't really get the story. Didn't both of you have se-x when you were courting. Didn't she notice you were tiny on your wedding night. See why compatibility is important. You are likely to find a hotdog sized man paired up with a bucket sized woman because of the deception of love & lies that everything would be fine after marriage. She has an ex she knew & felt the size but knew & felt yours seven months after the marriage. During courtship didn't she accidentally walk into your room when you were nak-ed or gauged it with one eye since she is particular about that.

People should learn to marry who they are attracted to physically & sexually or who satisfies their urge. Where are all those why not stay a virgin or clamp crooners. I have said it repeatedly there is more to marriage than sex & keeping it sealed. Look for happiness & peace of mind. Don't look for perfection. The values of marriage should be instilled & taught. All those sex criticism & judgmental discussions does not guaranty a successful marriage.

You are a man so you can always re marry. If both of you are not happy & can't compromise then split at 7 months so that you don't regret it later when its too late to go back. Let her go back to her ex that has alligator size and get herself to a well size so that her labour wont need a doctor or midwife.

It is well. A woman is meant to be her hubby's backbone & support. That is why that vow was for better for worse. Why didn't her ex marry her? You would be fine & pray to God. Some women are so foolish, she is meant to be selfish only when you are a wicked man. Anyways I blame it on the holier than thou society where people preach what they don't practice.
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by seedord247(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2011
women can never do without that thing.
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by Goldieluks: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2011
Aww!
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by Cuddlemii: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2011
seedord247:

women kind never do without that thing.

Longest time. You still dey. Congrats jare, I saw the good news. I am happy for you. You no pay homage to us that stood by you & all. Hope u r good though?
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by seedord247(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Longest time. You still dey. Congrats jare, I saw the good news. I am happy for you. You no pay homage to us that stood by you & all. Hope u r good though?

i think you are from travel section?
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by mashnino(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2011
why all of una dey vex
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by MMM2(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2011
then tell ur wife of ur own ex undecided
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by Cuddlemii: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2011
seedord247:

i think you are from travel section?

Yep used to be. US to be precise. congrats.
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by seedord247(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2011
Thanks you. . . . . .
Re: She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend by Ranoscky(m): 3:32am On Aug 21, 2011
BodyKiss:

Wow, your "f[/b]uck" scaled through the psycho mods filter. Hmm, thanks for the trick.

Back to topic. Are you [b]f[/b]ucking kidding me? How can you compare small [b]p[/b]enis to small [b]b[/b]reast? [b]Women love deep penetration, and if you cannot give that to them, they'll eighter leave or be getting it from somebody else without you knowing.

Ranoscky:

^^ The f[/b]uck is U talkin about? undecided

Or you tellin me that there's no woman that wil marry him again cos his prick is small. . .? What exactly is u on about?

[b]Are they not making it out during the relationship? Why didnt she quit then?
Is it now that both of the have already tied the knot that she knew his kpankere is too small? That woman must be a crackhead member that just got escaped from the crackhouse!
?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? / Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... / She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.