Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

My Challenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Challenge (498 Views)

My Challenge To Women Here: Show Evidence And Get N100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Challenge by esty4real: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pls nairalanders, i have a problem choosing btw my corper boyfriend who loves and cherish me so much but it not financially fit for marriage and a long time ex colleague whom i have been off and on with because of his inability to profess his love to me and always too stubborn at taking blames for the wrong he did. Now my issue is that this second guy claims he loves me so much that he can't imagine life without happiness (me) and he is talking marriage now and calling me endlessly saying his heart keeps directing him to me. I love the corper guy we just met not too long ago but have known the other for about 5yrs now but his attitude made the likeness i have for him to reduce but now that he is came back a changed person, who do i choose?
Re: My Challenge by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
grin some people are just too funny! who should you choose you better use your head because we won't be in the marriage with you. your grammar seffff
Re: My Challenge by esty4real: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
UniQuegrACE:
grin some people are just too funny! who should you choose you better use your head because we won't be in the marriage with you. your grammar seffff
It's a mistake cos i changed the initial word i was to use which corresponds with those minor mistakes. Thanks
Re: My Challenge by Tallesty1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
esty4real:
Pls nairalanders, i have a problem choosing btw my corper boyfriend who loves and cherish me so much but it not financially fit for marriage and a long time ex colleague whom i have been off and on with because of his inability to profess his love to me and always too stubborn at taking blames for the wrong he did. Now my issue is that this second guy claims he loves me so much that he can't imagine life without happiness (me) and he is talking marriage now and calling me endlessly saying his heart keeps directing him to me. I love the corper guy we just met not too long ago but have known the other for about 5yrs now but his attitude made the likeness i have for him to reduce but now that he is came back a changed person, who do i choose?
This thing you post no dey pain you for eye? Why do you type like your keypad has asthma?
Re: My Challenge by Winnairaking100: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
I hope dis is not star girl because if u brk my brother hrt
Re: My Challenge by Travellerslodge: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Where did you serve??
Re: My Challenge by boomssey(f): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
esty4real:
a leopard does not change it's skin.
Re: My Challenge by Martinez39(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
You purposely left out the fact that your ex is financially okay. Deep down, you want that ex of yours and you are here, not for our opinion on who to choose, but to somehow receive some backing on your decision to pick your ex. Follow your heart, pick your ex, and stop disturbing Nairalanders. You are not serious.

2 Likes

Re: My Challenge by Baller93(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Martinez39:
You purposely left out the fact that your ex is financially okay. Deep down, you want that ex of yours and you are here, not for our opinion on who to choose, but to somehow receive some backing on your decision to pick your ex. Follow your heart, pick your ex, and stop disturbing Nairalanders. You are not serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Challenge by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
A serving Youth Corp member shouldn't be talking about marriage yet except in few cases.
Mind you, attitudes in humans don't change except childish mischief which can be outgrown so choose wisely.
Good luck.
Re: My Challenge by Martinez39(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Baller93:
grin grin grin grin grin
Abi na? grin According to her, she loves her current bf but she is still confused on whether to dump him for her ex even though she loves him. grin She also, without any necessity or prompting, added that her current boyfriend is not financially okay. grin is it today she is knowing that he is not financially okay? h grin

Her story is a very laughable one. Who is she deceiving? Op, higher bidder has come, do what you have to do. grin

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

You'll Also Wish You Knew These 7 LESSONS Before You Started "Toasting" Girls / I Love Yorubas / Was I Wrong At This Act?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.