Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Google Listens To Your Conversation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Listens To Your Conversation (826 Views)

How Can I Restore Old Whatsapp Conversation. / An Interesting Conversation I Had With A Whatsapp Hacker. Stay Woke / My Conversation With Chinese People Over Hauwei,xiaomi And Apple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Listens To Your Conversation by selfemployed(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Have you noticed that after you sing a song and tried making use of Google, it suggests the song you just sang
Re: Google Listens To Your Conversation by BluePrincee: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Have not noticed
Re: Google Listens To Your Conversation by KevMitnick: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Well you are correct and it appears they don't deny it. You even get to see suggestions on your social media handles for movies, music and products you were discussing about...Isn't it fascinating. It help to send targeted ads to consumers in their areas of interests. Monitoring spirits... undecided
Re: Google Listens To Your Conversation by selfemployed(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2019
KevMitnick:
Well you are correct and it appears they don't deny it. You even get to see suggestions on your social media handles for movies, music and products you were discussing about...Isn't it fascinating. It help to send targeted ads to consumers in their areas of interests. Monitoring spirits... undecided

Quite nice.

Security agencies can use it to detect crimes at the planning stage. For instance an app can notify the agents when it detects words like kidnap, kill, rob, bank etc

1 Like

Re: Google Listens To Your Conversation by allandutch: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
KevMitnick:

Oga Google own na small thing...
Back in 2015, I think, on my way back from school I saw this guy on the bus with a new Gionee M5 mini.
The phone looks gorgeous and I decided that i'll get one for myself.
Later that night, I logged onto Facebook and the first advert I saw was that of a Gionee M5 mini from Jumia.
I was shocked. I was like... Can those people now read someone's mind?

1 Like

Re: Google Listens To Your Conversation by KevMitnick: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
allandutch:

Oga Google own na small thing...
Back in 2015, I think, on my way back from school I saw this guy on the bus with a new Gionee M5 mini.
The phone looks gorgeous and I decided that i'll get one for myself.
Later that night, I logged onto Facebook and the first advert I saw was that of a Gionee M5 mini from Jumia.
I was shocked. I was like... Can those people now read someone's mind?
Talk about advanced witchcraft... grin

(1) (Reply)

Hey / Is Anyone Currently Using Opera And The Popup Newz.blog? / Android With Sweet Camera Not More Than 60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.