Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) (32071 Views)

Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed / Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by Brugo(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2019
SLAP44:
It's starting small by small. The anarchy APC has foisted on Nigeria is starting to bear fruits.

Yes because APC went to Aba to give Igbos drugs to sell to igbo policemen.

Awon deveropers.

Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by cescky(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2019
Commentor:

Your brothers have been dealing drugs for at least 3 generations now.

Osuofia's brother was executed for drugs in 1984.

Dem take am swear for una?

Your a phool

So let me decsend to phoolish level

Your Descendants have been doing money rituals ( height of stupidity) and engaging in cannibalism since your mother's mother's mother's was born...that's more than 20 decades...

Even you that's supposedly educated you Or most members of your present family are doing it...

Common sense shouldnt give you audacity to mention drugs where canibalism and dense demonic rituals are done..but common sense isn't common.

Afterall its your people that still torture babies by using blades to cut open their faces..

My friend get out of here

Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by cescky(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2019
Tolexander:
what does the bolded really mean?

“An Hausa bribed policeman was killed”? Or
“An Hausa policeman was killed”?

Please, endeavor to post in a way that sane minds can understand, not the usual way you speak to your ilks.

My friend keep shut

You a base tribalist..stop trying hard to hide it.

Your a lower being, if you can't control your hate for human Simply because he leaves in another location from you.
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2019
Why didn't they video the police men doing this and release it on line....they just stood and watch angry

Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by Joshmanfashion(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2019
Let's check and recheck those rogues we employ in the forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria fish them out and we will know peace thank you

Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2019
SaviMedia:
*Abia State Government Reacts....

As many Nigerians were celebrating the country’s 59 Independence Day in joy and happiness, residents at the Ndiegoro axis of Aba, the commercial hub of Abia State were facing the watched their homes burn and looted by police officers.

Dear OP, no one was celebrating our "in Dependence' not even Bihari or GEJ who preceded him.
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2019
JonDon12:

Nigeria cannot or will not do anything about it. Nigeria is a zoo filled with Islamic terrorists and sophisticated cowards.

"Islamic terrorists and sophisticated cowards" are the least of your problems, you just didn't realise that.

You see those pictures below? Your governors, lawmakers, chairmen. Those should be your immediate and primary problems and concerns

Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by capitalzero: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2019
Sleevia:
rubbish talk
for empty brain
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by Caleb80: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2019
Everything narrated here is true.. We had to close banking operation at 2pm yesterday...
Tolexander:
So hard commenting on this kind of news cos of the authenticity

Though our terrorists in uniform can do it
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by akpunku(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2019
follow nairalanders all u hv seen are all truth ,my car nealy got burnt in the process...and to think i hv escaped bein arrested twice in dis whole saga
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2019
JonDon12:
This country is a real poo hole . There is no respect for human rights or property. Even if 20 of their colleagues were killed, the police have no right for this or any kind of extra judicial actions.

It is sad my brothers . This is what happens when you are stuck with illiterate cowherders and SOPHISTICATED COWARDS. People don't realize that Biafra is life or death for us. Maybe some people are OK being slaves and not fighting for their rights or brothers like they abandoned Abiola. NDIIGBO ARE NOT. Keep fighting and holding on Brothers.

And SE Governors, You cannot serve 2 masters. You cannot sit by and keep allowing your people to be abused like this. We are tired of all this lukewarmness while Ibo's are treated like second class in their own country.

I'm sure that "illiterate cow herders and SOPHISTICATED COWARDS" didn't use your fingers to thumbprint massively for Northerner Muslim Fulani Herdsman this year. Lol.
Biafra today, Atikulate tomorrow. Your problem will be half solved the day you realise that you are your own misfortune
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2019
Na wa oh na my dat year oh
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by capitalzero: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2019
ajl:

Sometimes you guys make comments without thinking. You need a white-man to come and help you organize employment of your police. Are you that helpless and poor?

Why do you use cell phones,cars etc produce by white man? why do you use language of white man to communicate? why do military men receive train in US Army college? why do you think South Africa is ahead of Nigeria in term of development? you need partnership with developed nations to move forward.
A friend just returned from South Korea after his PhD. He said most of top university dons obtained their PhD in US or UK. Most of top academic staff in South Africa prestigious universities are white. if you do not know how to do something ask for help. Most Africans are arrogant, thinking they can help themselves without input from developed nations. Zik, Awo etc fought for independence thinking Nigerians can take care of themselves. They were wrong. Nigeria can only develop if we form partnership in key areas of national life with nations who have comparative advantage.
Ask for help,you shall be help.
If your mind cannot grasp the message,I am sorry for you
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2019
That's wrong of them, they should go after the criminals not rendering innocent people homeless and jobless, this is injustice to the masses and must not go unnoticed.
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2019
This sounds unbelievable but could be true. The residents deserve compensation.
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2019
Police na thief, even if their colleague was killed should that warrant burning of houses? choi!!! who do us this thing?
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2019
1shortblackboy:
The whole story juat tire me. I no know where to start. But as for that commissioner of police talking rubbish I don't blame him it's because Nigeria is the way it is that's why people like him are police officers. How can he be blaming a whole community for the acts of a few people.....smh
but you can blame a whole police force for the actbof a few officers? See idiots
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2019
ornicus:
Ryan03, over to you
yes I am here grin. They should burn more houses, in fact, raze the entire town to the ground, this is sweet cheesy. See them shouting two wrongs don't make a right but civilians are advised to beat up and kill policemen who kill a civilian. Take your own advise and shove it up your ass, civilians think they are the only Ines who can get away with evil deeds, lol, the battle between the force and civilians just started.
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Like you were there when it all happened
You people should think critically before accepting every news to be true.
How can Police officers be setting fire to people's property in broad daylight and no one could record it from afar
they could record bribe collectors but couldn't record those that set the fire. Lol
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Sunrise258:

Record what?! "...the police started shooting the boys but none of them had even a single scratch" who would dare wait to make video in such sambisa forest atmosphere? Those brave boys were indeed prepared for the police worse which is gunshot. So when their bullet finished, the boys gave them beatings the Sylvester Stallone's Rocky Festival way.
police shot at the boys but no one had even a single scratch? Just see your stupid mouth

Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by Adrian98(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2019
Only in nigeria
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by ylaa(f): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
May devil punish those involve in this inhuman act. Shame to them police
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ryan03:
yes I am here grin. They should burn more houses, in fact, raze the entire town to the ground, this is sweet cheesy. See them shouting two wrongs don't make a right but civilians are advised to beat up and kill policemen who kill a civilian. Take your own advise and shove it up your ass, civilians think they are the only Ines who can get away with evil deeds, lol, the battle between the force and civilians just started.

Spoken like a true Nigerian Police officer. The black wall
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ryan03:
but you can blame a whole police force for the actbof a few officers? See idiots
I don't mind insults cause they do nothing to me. Now show me where I blamed the whole police force for the acts of a few
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by Yusuf4: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Please if you have a direct contact of any of the victims, kindly drop it for a follow up with Police HQ

This is a barbaric act

Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by bikefab(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
Zoogeria...
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by Tolexander: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
cescky:

My friend keep shut

You a base tribalist..stop trying hard to hide it.

Your a lower being, if you can't control your hate for human Simply because he leaves in another location from you.
where has this maggot crept out!
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by sapientia(m): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
If not that the so called activists are hypocrites.
Re: Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos) by Str8talk21: 3:42am On Oct 04, 2019
An Hausa Fulani policeman was killed and his fellow kinsmen in d police started burning innocent people's houses.
This can only happen in Southern Nigeria were d heads of security agencies in d country are all Hausa Muslims except 2.

Nigeria is truly a Shithole, thanks to d dullard who is in SA as we speak.

Cleaner Leads Gang To Rob Boss’ Neighbours (photo) / Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) / Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics