Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) (16218 Views)

Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos) / Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs / Four Bullet-proof Vehicles Hidden In A House In Ikoyi Seized By Customs. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Flowdada(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2019
saheedbadmus:
shocked Ahhhhhhh (igbo) 160m worth of india hemp. What do our youths gain smoking this ..

Try smoke one tap,I swear you go dey sing like 2face if you be artist

2 Likes

Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Starhearts: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2019
SoNature:

What of sort nonsense are you writing?

Oga u need anoda head?
See d way how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by zcee: 7:22am On Oct 03, 2019
saheedbadmus:
shocked Ahhhhhhh (igbo) 160m worth of india hemp. What do our youths gain smoking this ..
I take it sha not all the time cus I don't want to abuse it but try one wrap first u go calm down by force and u go feel d atmosphere wella
Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by 2shure: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2019
To work with customs dey sweet o.
So its about 160m
Comptroller takes abt 50kilos and resells probably higher 70m. The rest officials smokes n redistribute.
Yaaarr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMVsL2us1rc
Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by StevenOba: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2019
It's just weed. Legalise it already .

1 Like

Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by mercyviv(f): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2019
You people should not make Buhari close Ghana border o! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Dagger111(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Bro
Try burn one tie

You go dey reason well
Me na kpoli man
I dey smoke steadily
Me and my guys dey smoke reach 2am sometimes in the night

Funke!
Ahh aye mi, temi baami. Omokomo ree oo
Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Jakumo(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2019
keylo:
Fantastic packaging I must say...

You no lie. Clearly the weed has been compressed with hydraulic car jacks, to create what has been known in the USA for many decades, as "Mexican Brick Weed."

Nigerian weed producers have upped their game, by the deployment of this highly effective packaging MODALITY to expedite and optimize shipping operations.

On a serious note, hope is still reposed that the multi-billion dollar potential of commercial cannabis production, will be recognized and pragmatically acted upon, by President Buhari's administration, as it commences its second term of office. Tax revenues alone, payable to state and federal government coffers by licensed medical marijuana growers, will have an enormous and immediate positive impact on the economy throughout the federation, IF, weed farming were to be decriminalized and tax-regulated in Nigeria, following the lucrative path already, ahem, blazed, by South Africa and Uganda.

Located so close to the Equator, Nigeria's consistent 12-hour daylight/darkness cycle that varies very little year-round, combined with abundant rainfall, and rich agricultural soil quality in most southern states, collectively create IDEAL growing conditions for the cheap OUTDOOR commercial production of THREE harvest cycles of high grade cannabis-sativa medical marijuana, every year.

Over most of Europe, by way of comparison, outdoor cannabis cultivation is limited to only ONE growing season running from early May until late October, such that year-round marijuana growing is only possible INDOORS in Europe and the USA, with the use of expensive indoor lighting, irrigation and aeration systems, designed to mimic the daylight cycles of mother nature, at considerable cost.

3 Likes

Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Sleevia: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2019
saheedbadmus:

It is not as bad as we are made to believe in Nigeria use the internet to find out.

1 Like

Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by nathpope(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2019
saheedbadmus:

Your security guards look like criminals in uniform.
Well, it takes criminals to ward off criminals.

Try and tell them to at least smile a little when next you want to take a picture.
The smile will make them look more customer "friendly".
Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Xclusiveme: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2019
Now the custom has it, in two years time go and ask them forrit and you won't find anything. Eve sinned against God because of a snake and Adam sinned against God because of Eve. U see how this goes
Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Smile....won't there be an increase in price of goods and commodities?
Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Mrlazarus: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Trust me, the nigerian customs has alot of people they re-sells this things to.. Probably top drug lords..

U get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2019
mercyviv:
You people should not make Buhari close Ghana border o! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
That's the border they should have closed self.
Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Mrlazarus: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2019
Haba Oga Police,so 1 bible of SK na 120k!
Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by livebyday(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2019
Ghanahians say Nigerians bring drugs to our country and corrupt our children

Nigerian Customs: you were saying?

1 Share

Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Adamkeyj(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2019
Bawizzo:
weed has been a source of inspiration, a good companion and also a good advocate for the fight against depression..

when I see premium quality of Dix strain of veggies being confiscated, my heart aches.
u burst my head bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Greatzeus(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2019
Nairaland weed Movement will not like this grin
Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2019
OP Interrupted ? was the Igbo talking on the journey from Ghana cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by charleybam(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2019
Thisis2raw:
Bad news for them weed smokers.
There is are two people I suspect in this nairaland site that has smoked too Ghanaian weed, now they see bad as good, good as bad. The names starts with Nwa and MANNA
Oh mehn..see name checkers oh,get a life bro nd avoid criticism..There is no perfect life #Peace
Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
How can you import what we already have grin grin
..... Nigerians like Importing grin grin grin

We too like anything foreign grin grin grin
Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Captiveportal: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jakumo:

You no lie. Clearly the weed has been compressed with hydraulic car jacks, to create what has been known in the USA for many decades, as "Mexican Brick Weed."

Nigerian weed producers have upped their game, by the deployment of this highly effective packaging MODALITY to expedite and optimize shipping operations.

On a serious note, hope is still reposed that the multi-billion dollar potential of commercial cannabis production, will be recognized and pragmatically acted upon, by President Buhari's administration, as it commences its second term of office. Tax revenues alone, payable to state and federal government coffers by licensed medical marijuana growers, will have an enormous and immediate positive impact on the economy throughout the federation, IF, weed farming were to be decriminalized and tax-regulated in Nigeria, following the lucrative path already, ahem, blazed, by South Africa and Uganda.

Located so close to the Equator, Nigeria's consistent 12-hour daylight/darkness cycle that varies very little year-round, combined with abundant rainfall, and rich agricultural soil quality in most southern states, collectively create IDEAL growing conditions for the cheap OUTDOOR commercial production of THREE harvest cycles of high grade cannabis-sativa medical marijuana, every year.

Over most of Europe, by way of comparison, outdoor cannabis cultivation is limited to only ONE growing season running from early May until late October, such that year-round marijuana growing is only possible INDOORS in Europe and the USA, with the use of expensive indoor lighting, irrigation and aeration systems, designed to mimic the daylight cycles of mother nature, at considerable cost.
very accurate write up as those in non-temprate regions can't grow all the time due to extreme weather changes, well the black man won't legalize na as they haven't researched on weed and just spoil it's image Asif it's like crack that makes you mad, weed is already legalized all over the United States for MEDICAL PURPOSES Nigeria which also has high consumption rate is backsliding and can't see the opportunities around cannabis growing

1 Like

Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Bansempire: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cry cry
I feel your pain too bro

1 Like

Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Bansempire: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jakumo:

I thought was the only one having this point of view also... millions of Nigerians smoke weed everyday students, graduates working and non working citizens all smoke weed but someone can not smoke it in peace because of the kind of country or society we find ourselves in, if you smoke weed automatically you are a bad person doesn't matter if you have the kindest of heart.... smoking weed alone can never make you run mad or be mentally affected its those who take drugs and also smoke weed that are tarnishing the responsible ones images....

1 Like

Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Blaqqcorleone(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Bro
Try burn one tie

You go dey reason well
Me na kpoli man
I dey smoke steadily
Me and my guys dey smoke reach 2am sometimes in the night

You know the matter!!!
More AZ to your blood!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo) by Jakumo(m): 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2019
Legalize it, and industrialize it, yeah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: My Arrest, Detention’ve Political Undertone –  Abba Kyari / Robbers Raid Catholic Church In Abuja / 25-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Father To Death In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.