Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,747 members, 7,862,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome (12820 Views)

Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari / Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari / I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome by Wettoid123: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2019
Why all this rumour buhari never said he is coming for 3rd term he even said it himself that there is no reason for him to come back for 3rd term.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome by Psoul(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2019
Commentor:

That was PDP arrangement.

Do u know one thing I love about this life. No matter how hard you try to play politics with the truth, when the consequence of that trick comes, you will be among those that will suffer it. Your will be more painful cos ur conscience will keep reminding u that u fail to say the truth at the needed time.
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2019
seunmsg:
Buhari is not interested in any third term. PDP wailers should look for something else to wail about. They create fake news and then start reacting to it for traction. PDP’s style of opposition is just stupidity.

Unfortunately, you see them calling some people 'zom.bie' when in fact they're the real zone.bies.

Their hate has overwhelmed their thinking and dragged them to an abyss of stupidity.
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome by oyeb15: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2019
These armed robbery lawyer is just looking for ways to trend. Jubril don tire them, its 3rd term now.

Ekiti loot that you share with Fayose will be a burden on your head and your generation to come.

Stewpid man.
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome by lakesider(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2019
ojimbo:
If you have any means to leave Nigeria. Do it quick. The country is sinking and is becoming the most dangerous place to live in the world

The problem with Nigeria is people that are empty headed like u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome by Debaiz: 11:25am On Oct 03, 2019
Simplyleo:
Whaaaaaaaat!!! Ozehkhome talking about Buhari's third term rumour? Can you imagine? angry

So what happened to athifku's cuming?

You mean Ozehkhome is telling athifku straight to his face that nothing for him?

Athifku is nothing but a foooool if he still thinks he has legal team to defend his cuming mandate at the supreme court. cheesy

He knows Atiku is chasing ghost so he’s using this as a publicity to let the next client know that he’s still available.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome by Bmaster(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2019
sean079:
Hello guys, how can someone remove d islam declaration dat was pasted on My profile. This aint good, this is a faceless Forum for goodness sake and there should not be any compulsion to gag anybody not to express his or her own opinion.

I learnt dat the owner of this site is anti-religion, then, why this preference for islam which is like another version of judaism or christianity
simply mail the super mods, just the way you'll have mailed them if a person contrast or break a rule

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome by Yusman316(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=Angelfrost post=82793567]

Depends sir... 3rd term comes in different forms.

Tinubu "handed over" in 2007, but who has truly ruled Lagos since then??! grin[/quote

If there is one thing u can never accuse Buhari of, it is politics of godfatherism. The minute he is not in office, he stays off anything called politics. Even former heads of states meetings, he hardly attends, because he prefers the quiet life style. U can't find him urging any of his kids to embrace politics. If he is into politics of godfatherism, his family will be running katsina state

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome by Yusman316(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Xclusiveme:
Pls oo Buhari is never planning on going for another tenor. Obasanjo was just a mad man

Obasanjo then was trying to copy what was happening in other African countries, where some leaders refused to leave power after completing their mandates

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome by smithdaisy443: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Gotoassignmenthelp is a round the clock assignment help service which caters solutions request to various subjects’ tools & methodology in a multi environment learning concept for all subjects. We provide Assignment Help Australia service at affordable price in australia. We are a renowned service provider of online assignment help and have been receiving an overwhelmed response by the British and nearby the territories.
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome by Olaikpu10: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
[s][s]
Exc2000:
grin

Just as El rufai
[/s][/s]
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome by Basher8583: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
anonimi:

You don see person wey chop infrastructure before?
Hunger never wire you well well.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8331014_bubumakesinvestorsfleenigeriacbn_jpeg8c024ba56fba5fb7a560fecb226f7df9

Sell that phone you are using to browse Nairaland and go and stock food in your house to eat. Also it will do you well to stop buying data and save money for your stomach
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome by nick50(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Afenifere, pan-Yoruba socio-political organisation, on Wednesday described the statement by President Muhammadu Buhari promising to take 100 million Nigerians out of poverty in the next 10 years as a slip of ..slip of tongue indeed when he was reading a script written and signed by Abba kyari..that jubril must be very dumb!!
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome by 2016easy2017: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hausas are the problem of this country. they have been systematically submerged in all scheme of things. see all governors, ministers and all in govt. 95% of the northerners aare fulaanis. they deceived all with the name of islaam. where are these people in govt;
ataka
auyokawa
angas
bachama
babur
bambora
dakakari
gwoza
gwari
shuwa etc
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome by hisexcellency34: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
Stop mistaking Hausas for Fulanis. They are different

2016easy2017:
Hausas are the problem of this country. they have been systematically submerged in all scheme of things. see all governors, ministers and all in govt. 95% of the northerners aare fulaanis. they deceived all with the name of islaam. where are these people in govt;
ataka
auyokawa
angas
bachama
babur
bambora
dakakari
gwoza
gwari
shuwa etc
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome by sean079: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bmaster:
simply mail the super mods, just the way you'll have mailed them if a person contrast or break a rule

Thank you very much bro, appreciate
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome by sean079: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Greatzeus:

Just because of that declaration I have never commented on Islam section topics before.
You saw the declaration and still went ahead to accept. As a Christian do you know what you have done? You have denied Jesus,you have committed a great sin of blasphemy. You must repent genuinely and ask God for forgiveness.
This is common to all you Nairalanders hating other people because of politics or religion. Just because you want to abuse Muslims,you accepted Islam and Mohammed. You are lost. You won't know what you have done to your soul,I pray it won't be too late.

Please Chief priest, i donot belong to any of the sect whether christian, Islam nor Judaism. I cannot allow my lifestyle and well-being to be control with any middle eastern doctrine that neither benefit my life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NURTW Ban: Can Sanwo-Olu Walk The Talk? / VP Slot: North-West APC Govs, Ministers To Engage Tinubu For Consideration / BREAKING: Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Hits 19.64% — Highest Since 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.