Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

What Shud I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Shud I Do? (765 Views)

What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do / I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Shud I Do? by kennyman20(m): 12:43am On Nov 04, 2010
I just found out yesterday dat my intimate friend sistem who is happily married is having an extra marital affairs.
Infact she sent me an errand 2 d man yesterday,it amazed,infact i was shocked 2 my bone.
She asked me 2 even tell d man dat she was sorry,she had low battery,she wud av called him dat she wud come and see him in d nite.
I dont just understand why she was doing dat,her husband is a businessman taking care of her properly.
Her husband had been very helpful,kind & supportive 2 me,we're like 5&6.
What bother me now is dat shud i tell her husband or d wife junior brother which is my friend,or i shud keep it 2 myself but it really hurting me,seems like it doesn't make my heart comfortable anymore weneva i and her husband are talking,i thought of telling her husband but my instinct is telling me her husband might think otherwise,and had d thought dat it was been planned because he loves his wife very much and i might be an enemy dat want 2 ruin his family 2 him &i dont want 2 look like a bad person.
Plz help me what shud i do now?i cant just abet dis anymore.
Her attitude of adultery is very abhorrent
Re: What Shud I Do? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:53am On Nov 04, 2010
if he was poor then we might think that she is doing it for money

then may be the husband is lacking something though it doesnt give her the right to bitc/h around

may be it is poor communication between the two

you cant tell him direct gather much you can know more about their meetings and then phone husband when the meeting is taking place

just tip him to go but dont let him know that it is you
Re: What Shud I Do? by Tinksh(f): 12:57am On Nov 04, 2010
Hi kennyman20, im so sorry for you in this situation. What i have done in the past is talk to the wife and tell her if she doesnt tell him you will. Some may say you want to destroy their marriage but it the wife doing the destroying. In my experience the worst thing when you finally find out your partner is cheating on you is how stupid you feel cos everyone else seems to know but you. I would be furious with my friend or family that kept that from me. It will destroy your friendship with the husband cos when he finds out, and he will, he will find out you not only knew but helped her. Clear your consience and be up front with her. She should never have involved you. Good luck. Be bold and you will be fine.
Re: What Shud I Do? by Dsense(m): 1:33am On Nov 04, 2010
Don't ever trying to tall him anything.Let him find out himself
Re: What Shud I Do? by HighChief4(m): 2:39am On Nov 04, 2010
Do not even think of telling him else you will be doomed, first off, you do not have enough evidence to nail the woman, that she sent you on such errand is not enougn proof for you to tell the husband and confirm she is actually cheating. Just hold it close to your chest, by the special grace of God the husband will find out on his own. My 2 cents is that you avoid the family.
Re: What Shud I Do? by WackyJ1(m): 3:18am On Nov 04, 2010
The best way would be for the husband to catch her himself. See if you can arrange that,
Re: What Shud I Do? by biola44: 3:25am On Nov 04, 2010
true!
Re: What Shud I Do? by kennyman20(m): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2010
Thanx @everyone,i think Tink &High chief comment will be useful 4 me,i will call d wife,sit her down and tell her d implications of wat she is doing,to be forewarned is 2 b forearmed.
Re: What Shud I Do? by MrsEve: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2010
Kennyman,

I was in a situation like that before and I had to plan a set up because I sure damn wasn't gon get involve in no chit like that (THEY ALWAYS BLAME THE MESSENGER AFTERWARD) so instead of getting caught up in the mix, simply coordinate her patterns (her cheating patterns so you know when to bring the husband in)

1. Set up her cheating patterns
2. Remain neutral and support her, I know it sound crazy but let her know that you will keep her promise or you won't be involve, TECHNICALLY you are not involve because you are not planning on telling him I hope!
3. Type a letter saying you want him to meet you at such and such place where ever they cheating at, and make sure he is there front and forward where he can catch his wife in act

The reason for the typed letter so that it does not trace back to you and you won't be blame for him catching the chick, and make sure the letter is implying that it the wife that writing this and that it a secret do not mention anything to anyone

It has to be so where the husband and the wife does not have communication because if he communicate to her that her signal not to meet the dude and the WHOLE PLAN IS FUKKED UP,

I need to be a detective! Damn I am good! shocked
Re: What Shud I Do? by Dsense(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2010
MrsEve:

Kennyman,

I was in a situation like that before and I had to plan a set up because I sure damn wasn't gon get involve in no chit like that (THEY ALWAYS BLAME THE MESSENGER AFTERWARD) so instead of getting caught up in the mix, simply coordinate her patterns (her cheating patterns so you know when to bring the husband in)

1. Set up her cheating patterns
2. Remain neutral and support her, I know it sound crazy but let her know that you will keep her promise or you won't be involve, TECHNICALLY you are not involve because you are not planning on telling him I hope!
3. Type a letter saying you want him to meet you at such and such place where ever they cheating at, and make sure he is there front and forward where he can catch his wife in act

The reason for the typed letter so that it does not trace back to you and you won't be blame for him catching the chick, and make sure the letter is implying that it the wife that writing this and that it a secret do not mention anything to anyone

It has to be so where the husband and the wife does not have communication because if he communicate to her that her signal not to meet the dude and the WHOLE PLAN IS FUKKED UP,

I need to be a detective! Damn I am good! shocked
Coughing tongue
Re: What Shud I Do? by MrsEve: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2010
I saw that punk angry
Re: What Shud I Do? by Dsense(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2010
MrsEve:

I saw that punk angry
U didn't see anything dear. tongue
Re: What Shud I Do? by Wislet(f): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2010
kennyman20:

Thanx @everyone,i think Tink &High chief comment will be useful 4 me,i will call d wife,sit her down and tell her d implications of wat she is doing,to be forewarned is 2 b forearmed.
The risk here is dat she will now know u know, and might be a potential danger to her and her games. If she's de bad type, she might do somethin nasty 2 u. Just be careful cos a person caught at their game does not recognize friendship/wat u're to them.

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A True Luv. / Jobless In Love / How Would You React If Your Partner:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.