Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day (33887 Views)

Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud / Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by Gideoniteprime4: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
Eteka1:
The money generated by Customs, FIRS, NNPC etc are shared by RMAFC to the FG, States and LGAs monthly as allocation.
seen is believing
besides who told you that?
it might be their protocol but that does not mean they abide by it
i know you mean well
but just face the damn fact
democracy has no place in nigeria
and you have 50 years behind as prove
happy independence in retrogress!!! sad

Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
and where dafuq is the effect on the economy!

#govt of thieves
by thieves
for simpletons!
Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by Eteka1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

seen is believing
besides who told you that?
it might be their protocol but that does not mean they abide by it
i know you mean well
but just face the damn fact
democracy has no place in nigeria
and you have 50 years behind as prove
happy independence in retrogress!!! sad
Do a little research and I am sure you will see it. You can even look for monthly federation accounts allocation publications and from the breakdown you can see things like VAT allocation, stamp duties, 13% derivation (for oil producing states) etc. You may want to be pessimistic but it doesn't change the facts.
Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by Wikerised(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
So the revenue generated is more concern than the wellbeing of Nigerians..

Bring the price of the commodities down to where you n your APC govt met it.. Rice den was going for 7-9k/50kg while now is 17-20k. A kilo of chick den was #650 and now #1200.

Your income doesn't put food to our table...

A bag of rice is 24k now bro

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by sagiboy: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
GOOD CG
Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by jaxxy(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
These figures sound incredible.
Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by Gideoniteprime4: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Eteka1:
Do a little research and I am sure you will see it. You can even look for monthly federation accounts allocation publications and from the breakdown you can see things like VAT allocation, stamp duties, 13% derivation (for oil producing states) etc. You may want to be pessimistic but it doesn't change the facts.
Bro i understand you to an extent
what am trying to say is that WE THE PEOPLE are not entitled to see the final expenditure of the money been allocated
we only hear of the money been allocated but we do not know why and how it was used
maybe what you are saying is written on the constitution but what i am saying is that the PEOPLE are always left in the dark
Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by OhiOfIhima: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Wikerised:

A bag of rice is 24k now bro

Can you Imagine.. From 13-15k b4 d closure, now we have to rejust to d new era.. may God help us. Amin

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by Akiika: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Children of perdition. Even good news sounds bad to you. Kontinuu!
Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

another name 4 Military and monarchy is TYRANNY

According to you.
Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by sapientia(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Yahoo yahoo government.

Where is the money?

That's minimum of 150 billion monthly.

Hahahahaha

These uncivilized urchins can be funny.
Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
Use the money and dredge other shallow waters.

Open up more Wharfs around the country.
Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by plaindealer: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Dreal1247:
Battling Igbo businessmen and businesswomen. Trust them. They will always survive and succeed.

Are Igbo businessmen smugglers?

I know you people hate for no damn reason no matter what, but at least make sense sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by plaindealer: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bottom line, what's good for Nigeria is bad for Igbos and what's bad for Nigeria is good for Igbos.....so it goes.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by themanderon: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
We keep hearing about this billions but never get to see the impact. The story of Nigeria.
Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by realbest(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

I think you should be d one who is in need of sense rite now.. my 7-9k means Seven thousand to Nine thousand Naira as of 2013-2015. I think you have comprehension issue.

Argue my facts with better facts and stop beating around the bush.
Our recent economic problems start with pigs .
Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by luluosas(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
B
Re: Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day by tck2000(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
hm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

18 Anti-Fuel Hike, Electricity Tariff Protesters Arrested By Police / Nigeria Is 4th Cheapest Country To Live In The World - World Of Statistics / Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.